Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 942. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
so you get good percentage from the profit
you are making thousands of dollars by scamming other members of this community
since your fake marketing campaign (one link in Yahoo for 400 $)
you with your team don't represent BC, anyone have the right to be here, if you don't like my opinion don't answer me, i'm not posting for you, it's for revealing the scam behind this cards

Here is the package I purchased with the money donated by the community: http://service.prweb.com/pricing/package/financial/

Please note the websites they claim to submit the press release to.

I also had to pay for the writer. I previously posted his name and LinkedIn profile. Feel free to contact him and ask him how much he charged me for his services.

I also paid bloggers to post links and spread the word about Blackout Wednesday the day I announced it.
Here is the final results of our press release: http://www.blackcoincard.com/pr/blackcoin-pr.pdf

Please note the 250 site pickup.
Please note the 3863 media deliveries

Now I do not know why you are so obsessed with posting FUD about me, but it is border line forum "stalking".

Yesterday you accused me of some egregious things, and when I posted the proof above you just slithered away without acknowledging you were wrong. Today you are back to posting egregious claims against BlackCoin without proof to back up your claims. I do not speak for the entire community, but it would be best if you just stop posting here. 
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
What is the reason for BC to be so successful and MINT is stuck @14?

its simple economics pal!  Tongue

BlackCoin creates coins at about 1% inflation if i understand right,
MintCoin creats coins at a 25% annual rate currently
(these numbers are high of coarse b/c 100% of the coins are never going to be used for PoS)

Regardless, mint seems to have way too many coins flooding the market much faster than the community is willing to pick them up. Sure they're dirt cheap, but they just keep geting cheaper when they appear out of thin air so fast. Now we have all these crap copies like Ghost who wants to start with low 1-5% returns and jump to 20-25% returns next year. Haha, people are just outright dumb. Take an economics class before you make another shit coin people!!! What's this WhiteCoin? lol i wish our devs got on that sooner.. Black&White could be a powerful combination but its too soon for that and someone just claimed it for some yinyang copycat of black. o well. life goes on.

Its 20% interest for Mint. Decreasing 5% per year.
Activity: 210
i'm thinking of doing a better block explorer  Smiley

Does someone is on sthg like that or know the first steps to do that ? (i'm a web dev, so with some help it can be fast)

Check out Abe, https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Abe
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I think we're starting to outgrow bitcointalk and with no way to moderate this thread the noise to signal ratio is getting worse. Can Soepkip or someone else be given privilege to moderate this thread?

I agree. This thread has become a magnet for FUD and advertisements for other alt coins. I think a healthy debate is needed, it is never good when everyone always agree. However, a lot of the stuff being posted now are just personal attacks and outrageous assumptions.

+1
Is there a Forum we can talk "in Private"! only for BC? Blackcoin talk? (read somewhere!)

edit: but i think for newcommers that wouldnt be so great! If only the Trolls are here,they can spread FUD all day!!?

WE HAVE TO FIGHT! Even when its a pain in the ass!

www.blackcointalk.com
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
It's a pump bubble.  No way Multipools are generating over $1 million.

This happens each time Bitcoin and all the alts decline in value - some random coin is selected and everyone throws dumb money at it and then people are stuck left holding the bag.   It has happened several times in the past 90 days.

http://coinmarketcap.com/vtc_90.html

Last time it was Mintcoin / Vertcoin where the whales and bagholders were exclaiming, since it saw massive gains out of nowhere, that it would replace BTC.   Roll Eyes

I respectfully have to disagree. BlackCoin was increasing in value way before BTC started declining. The increase in volume and market cap has to do more with promotional efforts and key partnerships with some of the top companies specializing in crypto-currency.

Also I would like to point out BlackCoin is POS not POW. There are not millions of coins being mined every month, so when a dump happens it is minimum at best. Why? Because a large percentage of the coins initially mined were dumped weeks ago, and the coins being traded now are mostly coins investors purchased. As the value keeps increasing people buying at this current level and above will not want to dump and suffer a loss. It will be a few days or even weeks before we see a miner slow down or retraction.

Very nice summary, thanks for your timely posts, we need to fight FUD at all times

This is what makes BC so appealling. FLT is also compelling in that the POW rewards are significantly dropping in half every 7 days. This will strain the miners ability to dump.

Keep an eye on it. My target is 4000 short term and 8000 mid to long term. now at 480
I could feel their value collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm.

- Mike Tyson on alts trying to be the new BC
legendary
Merit: 1006
i'm thinking of doing a better block explorer  Smiley

Does someone is on sthg like that or know the first steps to do that ? (i'm a web dev, so with some help it can be fast)
Activity: 112
I think we're starting to outgrow bitcointalk and with no way to moderate this thread the noise to signal ratio is getting worse. Can Soepkip or someone else be given privilege to moderate this thread?

I agree. This thread has become a magnet for FUD and advertisements for other alt coins. I think a healthy debate is needed, it is never good when everyone always agree. However, a lot of the stuff being posted now are just personal attacks and outrageous assumptions.

+1
Is there a Forum we can talk "in Private"! only for BC? Blackcoin talk? (read somewhere!)

edit: but i think for newcommers that wouldnt be so great! If only the Trolls are here,they can spread FUD all day!!?

WE HAVE TO FIGHT! Even when its a pain in the ass!
Activity: 479
What is the reason for BC to be so successful and MINT is stuck @14?

its simple economics pal!  Tongue

BlackCoin creates coins at about 1% inflation if i understand right,
MintCoin creats coins at a 25% annual rate currently
(these numbers are high of coarse b/c 100% of the coins are never going to be used for PoS)

Regardless, mint seems to have way too many coins flooding the market much faster than the community is willing to pick them up. Sure they're dirt cheap, but they just keep geting cheaper when they appear out of thin air so fast. Now we have all these crap copies like Ghost who wants to start with low 1-5% returns and jump to 20-25% returns next year. Haha, people are just outright dumb. Take an economics class before you make another shit coin people!!! What's this WhiteCoin? lol i wish our devs got on that sooner.. Black&White could be a powerful combination but its too soon for that and someone just claimed it for some yinyang copycat of black. o well. life goes on.
Activity: 294
Seconding this.

True, but we also should allow people's freedom of speech and to criticise.
Ultimately there's no point in getting into an argument with a troll and just answer new users questions generously.
Activity: 308
thrasher.
Yeah and the altcoins advertisers trying to use our thread to advertise get all up in a huff when you point out the flaws in their arguments like little children.
Merit: 1000
BUY ORDERS FROM 2K SAT TO 30K NOT MORE THAN 50 BTC
Bubble

Is it a bubble if there is even less sell pressure? http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/orderbook.php?pair=bc-btc&market=mintpal

Activity: 154
 Looks like sideways movement for a bit. Blackcoin needs a nap. Poor little guy is all tuckered out from all that climbing. Grin
Activity: 79
Seconding this.

This happens each time Bitcoin and all the alts decline in value - some random coin is selected and everyone throws dumb money at it and then people are stuck left holding the bag.   It has happened several times in the past 90 days.

Last time it was Mintcoin / Vertcoin where the whales and bagholders were exclaiming, since it saw massive gains out of nowhere, that it would replace BTC.   Roll Eyes

I respectfully have to disagree. BlackCoin was increasing in value way before BTC started declining. The increase in volume and market cap has to do more with promotional efforts and key partnerships with some of the top companies specializing in crypto-currency.

Also I would like to point out BlackCoin is POS not POW. There are not millions of coins being mined every month, so when a dump happens it is minimum at best. Why? Because a large percentage of the coins initially mined were dumped weeks ago, and the coins being traded now are mostly coins investors purchased. As the value keeps increasing people buying at this current level and above will not want to dump and suffer a loss. It will be a few days or even weeks before we see a miner slow down or retraction.

Very nice summary, thanks for your timely posts, we need to fight FUD at all times

Also I would like to point out BlackCoin is POS not POW. There are not millions of coins being mined every month, so when a dump happens it is minimum at best. Why? Because a large percentage of the coins initially mined were dumped weeks ago, and the coins being traded now are mostly coins investors purchased. As the value keeps increasing people buying at this current level and above will not want to dump and suffer a loss. It will be a few days or even weeks before we see a brief slow down or retraction.
Activity: 128
I think they are looking for a new one already, but it's meant to be..

Once you go black, you never go back.

I prefer "Always bet on Black"

Its not amateur and is very widely understood

+1000  

That stupid slogan is the reason why i did not chase this coin from the beginning.  Angry
When I saw that I thought  wtf?  I am not going to chase some coin with a racial slogan!!

So now I am back loving black!!! Shocked

So IconincExpert, Soeptic, etc..etc.. dear devs and promoters  can you please USE something that is not racial like proposed above?

I do like as proposed:

ALWAYS BET ON BLACK

Please if anyone has a better slogan or idea bring in ON to make this Coin even better!

BTW:  If you want to relax in a place far away from all the noise of civilzation please visit me at www.pululahuahostal.com

BTW2: For a vacation all you need is Ecuador : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCwLjXH0f-Y

"Keep Calm & come Black"   sounds good

Activity: 80
I saw someone that lost all of his coins today here on the forum.

and today I saw an article about this software, does anyone know about this?

http://www.bitcoinvigil.com

If you want to trade safely, buy a cheap basic laptop, replace the shitty Microsoft Windows by a Linux distro on it (something like Debian), and never use Web Browser with it, just your wallets managers with encrypted wallets created on this computer. Backup wallets on clean USB and that's all : almost impossible to be hacked. This is the best investment you can do for your peace of mind.
Jump to: