Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 987. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Cryptsy: 17564
Mintpal: 16800
prelude.io: 16500

More difference in prices than other coins have value Cheesy
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
So it's safe to say BC is like a good coin for long term holding yes? Just whenever we got spare btc just buy more BC yes correct? This would be the wisest decision..

I am 60% BC and 40% FAC.

If things keep up like this im gonna be sitting on over 100 bitcoins soon.  Cool

FAC THAT!!!! OR maybe you meant fap coin? There is only one coin worth buying in Crypto and Blackcoin is that coin. Bitcoin better watch out because here we come!!!! Multipool growing!

YEah what the FAC? Promote that shit somewhere else
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
So it's safe to say BC is like a good coin for long term holding yes? Just whenever we got spare btc just buy more BC yes correct? This would be the wisest decision..

I am 60% BC and 40% FAC.

If things keep up like this im gonna be sitting on over 100 bitcoins soon.  Cool

OMG lmao tha tis huge..I also investing a bit as I earn into these two..I think they are the next btc and ltc.. I will try every week to buy. Smiley BC to the Pleaides.

This anti-inflationary model BC and FAC are following will lead to massive profits.
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

I am 60% BC and 40% FAC.

FAC THAT!!!! OR maybe you meant fap coin? There is only one coin worth buying in Crypto and Blackcoin is that coin. Bitcoin better watch out because here we come!!!! Multipool growing!
Activity: 112
Sudden price fluctuations are always nteresting. Lets see how far this coin goes before its wheels fall off.

Activity: 294

I am 60% BC and 40% FAC.

OMG lmao tha tis huge..I also investing a bit as I earn into these two..I think they are the next btc and ltc.. I will try every week to buy. Smiley BC to the Pleaides.
Sudden price fluctuations are always nteresting. Lets see how far this coin goes before its wheels fall off.

Wheels come off!!?? This is BLACKCOIN YOU LUNATIC! WE DO SO MUCH MORE

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

wheels falling off will be a good thing, then we can extend our wings and fly to the moon! :p
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

I assume BC wheels "falling off" would make you a happy troll right? Ain't gonna happen champ, the fundamentals, devs, community and progress is too strong in this one. Sell your MINT and buy BC instead of being a grumpy bagholder, you'll be a happier man I guarantee it.
Activity: 546
Activity: 195
With nothing but admiration for rat4, Soepkip, maarx, IconicExpert, the blackcoinpool team, blaze87 etc...

The biggest reason IMO for this massive influx of capital was....

BTC
(and those of us who held our coins while all others were dumping theirs)

I finished my liquidation of BTC into BC (for the most part... lowest order didn't fill.. so it will go it at a much higher price unfortunately).

I think much of the world - at least the crypto-investing world - watched in horror over the past 24-48 hours as their BTC lost value and almost every other alt coin in existence followed suit.

EXCEPT FOR BLACKCOIN!

The efforts of those I mentioned above (and many others who I didn't take adequate time to mention in this post) has been great, and greatly beneficial - but we the community at large just did the biggest boost to marketing that a crypto currency can have, especially in this market lately...

We acted like a currency - and not just some scam to steal money and value from the suckers that bought in.

The entire community deserves respect for this - and though there is work to be done (and rewards baked in just for being part of the action).  As long as we continue to prove we are fundamentally different than anything else available - 15K sats will be a laughable momentary signpost in our rear view mirrors.

Grin

+15K. This is an awesome community!

Like a lot of people have said before...

"Blackcoin Will Be The Store Of Value Coin"

I am 60% BC and 40% FAC.

LOL... What's all this slop theory about whales? Whales accumulate at the bottom of a pump and then start it. They would have cashed out by now. Don't give these ghosts credit. Any big dumps here are just long term holders profit taking.
Activity: 504
Merit: 253
Should have bought more.
Fucking hell.
Activity: 112

YES and YES!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW Cashed out some coin @ 18500

Put 1.5 btc profits into FAC.

Im thinking it can live off the glory of BC and this amazing anti-inflationary model

+1

Were so rich man. This is amazing.  Cool
★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★
I just woke up and my jaw hit the floor. Had to rub my eyes because and recount decimal places because I couldn't believe it was real. Amazing.
Activity: 616
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW Cashed out some coin @ 18500

Put 1.5 btc profits into FAC.

Im thinking it can live off the glory of BC and this amazing anti-inflationary model

ECC building up. It  is going to lift off any time now. Pow period soon over!
Activity: 434
That was my concern too. Hoping this isn't a "pump and dump" by some whale's whale.

even when it is.......we have made some NOISE!!

Good point. Regular investors are going to look at the big rise and will start buying up more BC to get in on the profit.
Jump to: