Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 986. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Sudden price fluctuations are always nteresting. Lets see how far this coin goes before its wheels fall off.

I assume BC wheels "falling off" would make you a happy troll right? Ain't gonna happen champ, the fundamentals, devs, community and progress is too strong in this one. Sell your MINT and buy BC instead of being a grumpy bagholder, you'll be a happier man I guarantee it.

Troll? Im just telling the facts about all the coins in the past. Doesnt make me a troll.
It may very well happen that BC will rise until infinity! Lets see how optimistic you are.  Cheesy

I'm sorry, but your initial post smells like schadenfreude too much at a time when we're peaking. Why do that? Of course infinity is not an option for anything, but I see this going at least 10x market cap from where we are now.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
So it's safe to say BC is like a good coin for long term holding yes? Just whenever we got spare btc just buy more BC yes correct? This would be the wisest decision..

I am 60% BC and 40% FAC.

If things keep up like this im gonna be sitting on over 100 bitcoins soon.  Cool

FAC THAT!!!! OR maybe you meant fap coin? There is only one coin worth buying in Crypto and Blackcoin is that coin. Bitcoin better watch out because here we come!!!! Multipool growing!

YEah what the FAC? Promote that shit somewhere else
+1 hahah anyone in an alt admit it! Blackcoin in NOT an alt anymore! Its the new BTC. This is not a pump. This coin has a pool supporting it and it has a limited supply. My mom just bought some. My friends just bought BC. Nobody is going to sell this. Its buy or die baby!! There may be dumps but i wouldnt risk it. I'm in the top 50 and im not dumping. Other whales listen to my words here. I'm not dumping I would not even risk my money getting eating alive. Let some other whale risk it!! Lets see 10 dollars then we can revisit the subject! Lets see this blast off. Waiting for 2 months for this. So exciting.

BC is my whitehorse. FAC is the little pony brother that will grow to be a horse one day. They are all my family tho!

Agreed. I have 90% BC, 10% FAC. I love BlackCoin more! However, FAC is going to take off too just because it has smaller coins in circulation and it has been distributed evenly on the exchanges after it being "unfairly" distributed in the beginning.
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
Iss the happiest person for having made so much loses of my initial 4k investment and dumb alt coin holdings that I tried. But I sold all my litecoins I had left and put it in blackcoin at the fucking peaks Cheesy 8k-9k and now just I sold my big stack of 60k fac and bought black at 12k.

Gotta love this! And I can so imagine people will also keep on buying this when it reaches a dollar!

And men if bitcoin doubles up in price, so does blackcoin right?

DUDE ME TOO!!! I GOT SO SICK AND TIRED OF STUPID LITECOIN! I was on btce for a year made like 40k and had to see every stupid pump and dump and the insider traders. I lost 80% of profits. I put everything in BC instead and I'm so happy to be rid of the horrible trollbox at BTC-E. I hope lite coin gets crushed too... Blackcoin has 10 second confirmations. Its not going anywhere. It is resistant to 51% attack because its proof of work. Its just a better coin! Period. End of story. Blackcoin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
So it's safe to say BC is like a good coin for long term holding yes? Just whenever we got spare btc just buy more BC yes correct? This would be the wisest decision..

I am 60% BC and 40% FAC.

If things keep up like this im gonna be sitting on over 100 bitcoins soon.  Cool

FAC THAT!!!! OR maybe you meant fap coin? There is only one coin worth buying in Crypto and Blackcoin is that coin. Bitcoin better watch out because here we come!!!! Multipool growing!

+1 hahah anyone in an alt admit it! Blackcoin in NOT an alt anymore! Its the new BTC. This is not a pump. This coin has a pool supporting it and it has a limited supply. My mom just bought some. My friends just bought BC. Nobody is going to sell this. Its buy or die baby!! There may be dumps but i wouldnt risk it. I'm in the top 50 and im not dumping. Other whales listen to my words here. I'm not dumping I would not even risk my money getting eating alive. Let some other whale risk it!! Lets see 10 dollars then we can revisit the subject! Lets see this blast off. Waiting for 2 months for this. So exciting.

Bitcoin sucks ass since its soooo outdated for it needing so much electricity costs and asics coming up. By this reason Blackcoin is FAR more superiour.
Fac isnt even close to beeing Google + if bitcoin is the myspace
Activity: 70
This is crazy. I feel like its still a good price, though. The fundamentals are just so good.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I bought BC when it was 0.00005000 BTC in mid march now its more than 3 times of the price I bought !!!!!
Do you recommend holding it?
Activity: 112
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
Thank you for whoever convinced me to buy into this after advertising on the Mint thread about 500 pages back

+100
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

I am 60% BC and 40% FAC.

BC is my whitehorse. FAC is the little pony brother that will grow to be a horse one day. They are all my family tho!

and don't forgot comm too

all good(or not bad if someone want...) coin imho
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I am 60% BC and 40% FAC.

Activity: 98
Iss the happiest person for having made so much loses of my initial 4k investment and dumb alt coin holdings that I tried. But I sold all my litecoins I had left and put it in blackcoin at the fucking peaks Cheesy 8k-9k and now just I sold my big stack of 60k fac and bought black at 12k.

Gotta love this! And I can so imagine people will also keep on buying this when it reaches a dollar!

And men if bitcoin doubles up in price, so does blackcoin right?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Sudden price fluctuations are always nteresting. Lets see how far this coin goes before its wheels fall off.

I assume BC wheels "falling off" would make you a happy troll right? Ain't gonna happen champ, the fundamentals, devs, community and progress is too strong in this one. Sell your MINT and buy BC instead of being a grumpy bagholder, you'll be a happier man I guarantee it.

Troll? Im just telling the facts about all the coins in the past. Doesnt make me a troll.
It may very well happen that BC will rise until infinity! Lets see how optimistic you are.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

I am 60% BC and 40% FAC.

Activity: 434
The nice thing about this bump is that there is good volume on both Mintpal and Cryptsy. It's not just one account on one exchange pumping this.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
We're number 10 on coinmarketcap.com!

We broke into the top 10!  Cheesy

Great work guys.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
BC is rallying quite good.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Cryptsy: 17564
Mintpal: 16800
prelude.io: 16500

More difference in prices than other coins have value Cheesy

buy a load on prelude sell on cryptsy^^

sounds better!
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

I am 60% BC and 40% FAC.

+1.

FAC is 100% premined! Don't compare that trash to Blackcoin.

Buy FAC and make the developer who "gave out" the FAC coins to everyone rich LOL.
Activity: 112

yeah with BC you can do it!  Wink  BTC Deposit takes ages!
Activity: 308

Jump to: