Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 989. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
With nothing but admiration for rat4, Soepkip, maarx, IconicExpert, the blackcoinpool team, blaze87 etc...

The biggest reason IMO for this massive influx of capital was....

BTC
(and those of us who held our coins while all others were dumping theirs)

I finished my liquidation of BTC into BC (for the most part... lowest order didn't fill.. so it will go it at a much higher price unfortunately).

I think much of the world - at least the crypto-investing world - watched in horror over the past 24-48 hours as their BTC lost value and almost every other alt coin in existence followed suit.

EXCEPT FOR BLACKCOIN!

The efforts of those I mentioned above (and many others who I didn't take adequate time to mention in this post) has been great, and greatly beneficial - but we the community at large just did the biggest boost to marketing that a crypto currency can have, especially in this market lately...

We acted like a currency - and not just some scam to steal money and value from the suckers that bought in.

The entire community deserves respect for this - and though there is work to be done (and rewards baked in just for being part of the action).  As long as we continue to prove we are fundamentally different than anything else available - 15K sats will be a laughable momentary signpost in our rear view mirrors.

Grin
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Now is the time to start getting more merchants onboard.
Don't just sit and watch the prices.
Everyone in this thread should contact at least 1 merchant today and introduce them to BlackCoin.
Activity: 210
ATH 19k sat same day after breaking 10k? You gotta be shitting me. Only blackcoin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Blackcoin Blackcoin Blackcoin Blackcoin

The big fishes come in to Play!...?
legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
What the .... is happening? Guys?

one hell of a trap
Activity: 154
 Has anyone reached out to Atomic-trade.com about a USD pairing? They are FINCEN compliant, and might be interested if it ups their volume a bit.
What the .... is happening? Guys?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
wont be surprise if it gets to .001 today Smiley
Activity: 28
Moolah is reconsidering keeping BC.... do we need them ?
https://twitter.com/moolah_io

Whoa. What's gotten into Moolah?!?! Yes, the BC volume on their exchange stinks, but they should be actively promoting BC instead of dissing it. The major reason is BC is seeing incredible growth and they would get a lot more business if they promote BlackCoin.
Activity: 32
Activity: 72

Well, they have FIAT... better than Mintpal to eventually leave out the BTC of the equation. It's a chance to establish a price/value independent from BTC.
Activity: 112
Activity: 9
What a day!
Going over 10.000 sat, then over 10.000 BTC market cap and now in the top 10 by market cap Smiley
https://i.imgur.com/7kBxVDn.png?1

Why would he remove it? It doesn't cost anything, especially when he doesn't consider removing shitcoins. I bet this was just a PR stunt in hopes BC guys are gonna increase their trades with his service out of fear. He's all about DOGE btw, but it ain't a bad thing.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
0.000175 BTC @ Cryptsy Smiley.

That's probably why you see a buy wall (at another exchange I guess).

To the moon!
Activity: 140
Jump to: