Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 996. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
LOL you can mine but can't use google? pathetic.
You know what's pathetic? Insulting someone for no reason because he has a question calling him things... why are you so angry? Why do you feel so superior? I don't even want BC anymore if this is how the community is like, thanks, I'd rather go back to Doge even if it's worth 1 Sat because at least they are nice.

This dude's got a point, let's not label everyone a troll automatically please? We don't want an elitist club here guys
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
@Blackcoinpool where's the bonus payouts for 8th and 9th? Sad I had a huge share but didn't get any bonus and now I'm sad

Please go to IRC channel of the pool in order to support you. The pool guys are very active there.
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23blackcoinpool&uio=d4

I don't believe that this is the place for these questions because most of us do not know.

Thank you. I put the other two guys on ignore.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
@Blackcoinpool where's the bonus payouts for 8th and 9th? Sad I had a huge share but didn't get any bonus and now I'm sad

Please go to IRC channel of the pool in order to support you. The pool guys are very active there.
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23blackcoinpool&uio=d4

I don't believe that this is the place for these questions because most of us do not know.

Plus these questions are raised and addressed EVERY time there is a price increase. And EVERY time there are no issues. Just crying babies who spread FUD to the real newcommers. Reality, sorry if you got hurt by it.
Activity: 72
You know what's pathetic? Insulting someone for no reason because he has a question calling him things... why are you so angry? Why do you feel so superior? I don't even want BC anymore if this is how the community is like, thanks, I'd rather go back to Doge even if it's worth 1 Sat because at least they are nice.
Activity: 112

Think the same!  Wink Trollloloolololo
Activity: 210
Damn it feels good to finally be on the winning side.

Holding my first week 200k firmly.

WHy do you put these questions here and not the OFFICIAL forum? This is just FUD as far as I'm concerned you can't be that much of a noob.
What official forum?Huh? Also are you paranoid? I am new and asking questions what's the problem?

GTFO and please go to the official forum! Thank You!
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
BC 0.00013370 +42.20%

We are roughly a 70btc buy from 100k sat. Unreal.

100k sat per BC would be just dandy... Smiley could show the missus this is actually worth it and she can stop nagging me about doing it lol
Activity: 616
BC 0.00013370 +42.20%

Lol. I think that will change as we move upwards... cant just buy with 70btc and the price will be 100ksat
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
BC 0.00013370 +42.20%

Activity: 438
Merit: 250
BC 0.00013370 +42.20%
Activity: 266
Is it a good idea to leave your wallet unencrypted connected to the Internet for PoS? It just seems safer to rather keep wallets encrypted or offline. Wouldnt the coins in the open wallets be targets for hackers? or am I missing something?

You can keep it offline just need to connect it once a year to get your 1% :p.

Ok so you dont need your full number of coins in your unencrypted wallet that is connected to the Internet? So I can move it to the online wallet for the network to recognise and then I can move it to offline wallet for safe keeping?

Ok, you're kind of confused on several points here. First, encrypt your wallet! You can unlock for staking any time you want. You can unlock/stake in a way that does not allow a send without re-entry of your password. If your wallet.dat gets stolen, it's still encrypted and they can't do shit with it (I'm assuming you know what constitutes a strong password). Yes, if you're really paranoid, you can keep your wallet offline most or even all of the time. Staking is nice, though. We like stake.
Gee Saturday night here in my town gonna hit the city. Wish there was a Blackcoin drinking song I could sing stumbling home in the morning!

Blackcoin Black.....Blackcoin Hmmmm hmmmmm hmmm hhmmmmmmmmmmm
Now Taking Pre-Orders - BlackCoin Wallet Card

We are now accepting pre-orders for the BlackCoin Wallet Card!!! Please click here to place your order: http://www.blackcoincard.com

Price: $20.00 + Free Shipping!

Pre-Orders will be from today until 4/18/2014. First Batch will be shipping out the week of May 1st!

Only the first batch will be the limited edition version!

The official website launches 4/14/2014 @ 5:00PM EST

Please note: The image is just a low resolution mock-up. The actually card will be high resolution supper glossy plastic with vibrant colors.

So what exactly is the Blackcoin Card Wallet?

The BlackCoin Card Wallet is a completely branded BC card with a pull out USB dongle. It will be loaded with a custom BlackCoin start menu and the wallet pre loaded. When you insert the wallet into your computer the menu will automatically launch, and you will have access to your wallet, current market prices, BC news, and other elements all in one place! What makes this exciting is you will not only be able to keep your wallet with you at all times, in the event you need to access your funds you will be able to do it at any Windows computer. The blockchain and all other data will already be loaded on the card. (Obviously if you do not plug the card in regularly it will take longer for it to sync). Also, the launcher will automatically update the wallet to the current version automatically.

Another benefit of the card is you can pre-load as many coins as you like and give the cards away to family and friends as "gift cards". They will not need to be tech savvy to use it! Just insert and go! This is a great way to introduce others to BlackCoin.

And lets be honest, wouldn't it be cool to walk around with a BlackCoin wallet card with the sexy logo?

Pick yours up here: http://www.blackcoincard.com

BlackCoin has now surpassed Vertcoin in market cap!!!! BlackCoin is now the 12th highest coin in market cap!!!
Iconic after looking at people's mods on the card I really think your first design is best having "blackcoin wallet card" on the front looks plain cheap.
I also instagramed the pic of it and had loads of people asking what is it and we're can i get one Smiley.
Is it possible to patent this? Or to generic as it's a card, I honestly thing it is a very good idea, my uncle writes patents but is very expensive unfortunately.  
The fact that our volume on other exchanges is so low is extremely bullish. It means they have not caught up with the maturity of the coin and our community. All of a sudden blackcoin has overtaken prominent coins on Coinmarketcap that have completely saturated forums and social media.

Now people will wonder where it came from. We came out of the blackhole. Faster than the speed of light.
Activity: 295
blackcoin price is plying in sky Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 61
i set my sell price too..........

0.5BTC per BC   Cheesy
Activity: 61
This is one ride. I realize people are trying to get their profits now, but they do not realize USA is not up yet. When USA wakes up BC MIGHT go to 17000 today because there is very little resistance.

what is new today to make this rise in price?

we smashed 10k barrier on Mintpal  Cheesy

hope will stay up

oh we will. There will be some dumps here and there but we'll be right back up. Grin

fu**k  they sell
2014-04-12 09:21:29 SELL 0.00012450 77364.12952072 9.63183412

There is no reason to sell this coin ever. People who sell are just going to get punished when the multipool buys it back.
it's okay, let them sell. They will not be able to buy BC back that low...soon.

Activity: 154
How long does it take for a transaction to go from my local wallet to Mintpal ? I sent BC 15 minutes ago and is not showing up, not even in "pending" ... Is there a decent block explorer to check ? The balance on the QT client says 0

You are chickening out and deserve an unlimited transaction time.
Jump to: