Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 998. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
At this pace and how the market rebounds from those dumps we will be at 20k sat in no time.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
WE MUST GET ON BTC-E! We deserve it.

I think other exchanges have definitely taken notice.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
WE MUST GET ON BTC-E! We deserve it.
That guy who bought 75 BTC up to 10,000 when the market wasn't moving - Such foresight.  Grin

He waited till it was a weekend night in the US and around 12AM EST to start. Far less resistance to raise prices.

If I knew we were going to reach 14,000, I would have taken a loan and bought it all out.

And down we go!!!!
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Nice Pump - when comes the dump?
Activity: 154
Looking through the sells on Mintpal - there is little resistance, so long as people dont dump now, only wall is at 15k - 12BTC.... then literally nothing....

TOOOOOOOOOO DA MOOOOOOOOON  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
That guy who bought 75 BTC up to 10,000 when the market wasn't moving - Such foresight.  Grin

He waited till it was a weekend night in the US and around 12AM EST to start. Far less resistance to raise prices.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Is it a good idea to leave your wallet unencrypted connected to the Internet for PoS? It just seems safer to rather keep wallets encrypted or offline. Wouldnt the coins in the open wallets be targets for hackers? or am I missing something?

You can keep it offline just need to connect it once a year to get your 1% :p.

Ok so you dont need your full number of coins in your unencrypted wallet that is connected to the Internet? So I can move it to the online wallet for the network to recognise and then I can move it to offline wallet for safe keeping?
Activity: 182

These are high quality, custom branded, and you are forgetting the free shipping worldwide. You are not thinking about the customer support infrastructure needed to support the product. The shoes on your feet cost $4.00 to make in China, but it is sold at $80+....

zeta93 - You do know that since these are Limited Edition, you'll be able to sell these for way more than $20 after the first printing. Look at Casacius Coins for example. Given how well Blackcoin is doing right now - Come on! You are being ridiculous!

you want me to spend bc to buy a bc card? sounds like losing money xD
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
Woodwallets.io
I don't need a ticket I need a proper tool:) Thanks anyway
Activity: 98
WHAT THE FUCK!? I wanted to buy more. I knew it would go well passed 10 and the floor would be higher since people would panic buy into it lol. Had buy orders at 1120. 3500 went true the other 4k did not lol!

I cant even get mad for this because I LOVE IT Cheesy Haha just bought 3k instead of 4 then at the full price Cheesy Weeehooooo choooe choooe
Activity: 714
We're approaching this Quark crypto at #11.... what the hell is that?
Activity: 85
Wth? there was over 7BTC sell at 14k and it went fast.
IconicExplorer's Wall street investors?  Cool

14,500!
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
WOW 14.5K SHIT JUST GOT REAL...
Activity: 504
Merit: 253
Activity: 616
Jump to: