Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN] [BLOC] BLOC.MONEY - Exclusive, Fast, Anonymous, Egalitarian, Anti ASIC - page 34. (Read 93475 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 10
Can you please provide the source to all wallets on Github? Not everyone wants to install binaries.  It seems there is no source for the wallets on Github

Exactly right. They went to all the effort to make a nice website and post here and did not even get the basics like this right.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Dear BLOC community.

The BLOC wallet has been fixed for the following system OS:

MAC OS all versions
Only 64 bit versions Of Window 7/8/8.1/10

Linux coming shortly.

Win wallet not work !!!
legendary
Activity: 915
Merit: 1005
Can you please provide the source to all wallets on Github? Not everyone wants to install binaries.  It seems there is no source for the wallets on Github
Looking further into this and it shows Block Height: 1981 and that the first block was mined on 5/2/2018, 3:05:04 AM.

Maybe the dev would care to explain how something that launched today has such a high block height? Seems greedy and dodgy, but I will give the dev a chance to explain before I jump to a conclusion about this coin.

1981 is very very new blockchain. We PRE-mine 5M BLOC at block 0 on may 2. Then we mined 1300 blocks to secure the blockchain, add checkpoints etc...

Also please look at the BLOC features, you will be impressed by all the exclusive tools we have done and already ONLINE on day 1.
No ICO, private funding only.

Thanks for the response dev. As mentioned, I like the project. I am just comparing it to something like say Loki which only had around 150 blocks mined before release and they managed mine regarding checkpoints etc.

Also when I read the part mentioning Electroneum and then on launch the wallets did not even work it frustrated me and made me roll my eyes. As these are things that should have been rigorously tested before release. I hope you can understand where I am coming from.

Looking forward to see Github working soon.
copper member
Activity: 209
back to the origins
Dear BLOC community.

The BLOC wallet has been fixed for the following system OS:

MAC OS all versions
Only 64 bit versions Of Window 7/8/8.1/10

Linux coming shortly.
Lol 1981 is not a large block height

I never said it was. Relative to what a new coin should have however, it is.

Are you also saying it is not a big deal that the mining did not begin today over a week ago before it was announced? Not to mention wallets and links to github not working on launch? I like what I see of the project, but they lose credibility doing these things in my opinion.
copper member
back to the origins
Looks nice and all. But having a pop at Electroneum and then not getting your wallets working and the link to Github working is a bit embarrassing... Here is the link on your website which goes to an error page:

https://github.com/furiousteam/BLOC

Where is the git hub link dev? Link to CLI wallet?

Lets see how long it takes for a reply and we will see if this project is what it claims to be Smiley

Thank you for your feedback.

GitHub will be online soon. Wallets are being fixed right now.
Activity: 147
You will be able to transfer BLOC from telegram to your desktop or mobile wallet anytime soon. Also later we will be added new features to telegram so it can be possible that one day you have the option to export private keys from telegram bot.
Why my rigs shown all results rejected by pool. What are problems? With my rigs or with the BLOC network?
How to fix and mine the coin efficiently?
Thanks for your help.
copper member
back to the origins
Looking further into this and it shows Block Height: 1981 and that the first block was mined on 5/2/2018, 3:05:04 AM.

Maybe the dev would care to explain how something that launched today has such a high block height? Seems greedy and dodgy, but I will give the dev a chance to explain before I jump to a conclusion about this coin.

1981 is very very new blockchain. We PRE-mine 5M BLOC at block 0 on may 2. Then we mined 1300 blocks to secure the blockchain, add checkpoints etc...

Also please look at the BLOC features, you will be impressed by all the exclusive tools we have done and already ONLINE on day 1.
No ICO, private funding only.
Activity: 54
Lol 1981 is not a large block height

Looks nice and all. But having a pop at Electroneum and then not getting your wallets working and the link to Github working is a bit embarrassing... Here is the link on your website which goes to an error page:

https://github.com/furiousteam/BLOC

Where is the git hub link dev? Link to CLI wallet?

Lets see how long it takes for a reply and we will see if this project is what it claims to be Smiley
Activity: 266
Seems like a wealthy project, but one question! How can you guarantee the security of the carriage of parcels by private persons? Are shipments insured?
egretia
Activity: 20
what is the advantage or difference while comparing with other cryptonight coins like monero, loki, sumokoin?

It's much more than just a coin. Take a look at the roadmap on the website. There will be mobile mining, a marketplace, decentralized exchange, and many more cool things down the road.
Seen all that before.

By the way, no wallet, no mining!

I'd give this a whirl just for fun, but project got to get their act together first.

You can mine to the telegram wallet for now then move coins once devs fix gui wallet issues. Or compile the cli wallet. Those who are willing to put in the work early are the ones who are rewarded the most. Those who sit on the sidelines end up regretting it. Good luck.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
what is the advantage or difference while comparing with other cryptonight coins like monero, loki, sumokoin?

It's much more than just a coin. Take a look at the roadmap on the website. There will be mobile mining, a marketplace, decentralized exchange, and many more cool things down the road.
Seen all that before.

By the way, no wallet, no mining!

I'd give this a whirl just for fun, but project got to get their act together first.

Activity: 39
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
https://twilight-coin.io/
with the thread design, this project handled by some experience people. i sure this project will success. good luck
Hi Dev.
Im cannot open wallet on windows.

Yes, the devs know about this and they are fixing it ASAP...
Activity: 56
Hi Dev.
Im cannot open wallet on windows.
Pages:
Jump to: