Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN] [BLOC] BLOC.MONEY - Exclusive, Fast, Anonymous, Egalitarian, Anti ASIC - page 35. (Read 93475 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
You need to get listed on TradeOgre. Everyone needs to fill out the listing form here!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScolXS8WMCDG7j8dIAbmutrQR6BWD5BrOCcRKJLCFfgPTBwoQ/viewform

You can verify this link is the same that's in the footer on TradeOgre site...

Also, is there an official Discord server? If not, I've created one here: https://discord.gg/sMS2ZvB

copper member
Activity: 209
back to the origins
Something catching my attention here, I see an image showing that there is a mining app for mobile phone.
Perhaps it will be convenient to mine using a phone, we can always monitor the mining progress easily

Exactly. Mobile app is coming soon for iPhone and Android Wink
copper member
back to the origins
Project looks awesome! Sorry if I missed this, but what is block mature time? Been mining for a while but pool still shows zero. Also getting crash on load for Windows GUI wallet.

Thank you for your feedback. The block mature time is 50 blocks. We are working on the fix regarding the wallet. It's already fixed for MAC. It's coming soon for Windows and Linux Wink I will let you know here.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Something catching my attention here, I see an image showing that there is a mining app for mobile phone.
Perhaps it will be convenient to mine using a phone, we can always monitor the mining progress easily
Activity: 20
Project looks awesome! Sorry if I missed this, but what is block mature time? Been mining for a while but pool still shows zero. Also getting crash on load for Windows GUI wallet.
copper member
back to the origins
You will be able to transfer BLOC from telegram to your desktop or mobile wallet anytime soon. Also later we will be added new features to telegram so it can be possible that one day you have the option to export private keys from telegram bot.
Activity: 462
Merit: 155
More updates coming soon.
Please release windows GUI wallet as soon as possible for miners, dev.
Anyway, thank you for the ANN topic and wait for your next announcement on wallets.
Activity: 18
Is there a way to get seed to telegram wallet in order to restore it to the desktop version once it is fixed ?
copper member
back to the origins
Lower the minimum payout threshold to 10-20. 500 very much.

Just did that. Thank you for your feedback.
Activity: 51
Lower the minimum payout threshold to 10-20. 500 very much.
copper member
back to the origins
It seems there is a problem for some users on the BLOC wallet for Mac, Linux and Windows.
We are working on the problem.

Meanwhile you can use the BLOC Wallet Telegram Bot here: https://t.me/bloc_wallet_bot to create a BLOC address and start mining using the https://bloc-mining.com web miner.

More updates coming soon.
Thank you for your feedback.
Activity: 89
anyway wallet recognize as virus
Activity: 3
此币已加入算力内参打新列表,欢迎订阅 suanli.io 关注更多打新项目。

This coin is added to suanli.io new coin list for 100+ miners to view. Good luck!
Activity: 13
Can't get the wallet to work.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
github is down, wallet 64bit cannot open, pool is running  Huh
Activity: 40
已加入玩转吧博客wanzhuanba.cn,最近虚拟币挖矿教程发布,敬请关注!
Activity: 49
Activity: 2
Activity: 344
Merit: 1
Creative Creator
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
Finally, a project that sounds good. If everything is in good hand than reaching success will not be that far. Are you willing to run an ico or collect capital from a risefunding? How do ensure the stability in the price of the coin against volatility especially if the coin will be listed in more than one exchange? This may effect you whole business.
Pages:
Jump to: