Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Block Broker Decentralized ICO Broker!! - page 11. (Read 3223 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
nice project. everything looks fine.hope works well . all the best for your ico success
Activity: 6
Hi guys!

I found your project very interesting and I wish you a great success!

1. Please can you tell me how you are going to evaluate pooled tokens? What are the most important aspects you are keeping in mind while evaluating potential of ICO.
2. In white paper you indicated: As soon as the chosen ICO is complete and the tokens are listed on exchanges the BBK tokens are returned and the tokens of the investor’s chosen ICO are sent to them. Are you sure that all pooled tokens will be listed? 
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
Campaign Manager
Can I join bounty and airdrop? I want as many BBK as possible Smiley
Yes you can join both.
Activity: 31
bast great project is good
Activity: 101
Yes check it
Activity: 31
great project .The whitepaper is super short, it could be compressed to a few pages because it has literally no text and only images. The only team member that has something about BlockBroker in the LinkedIn profile is the founder itself. Pretty dubious.
Activity: 88
Good one
Activity: 90
good nest
Activity: 71
Good luck!
Activity: 27
whats is the contract address?///
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
KYC is mandatory for all airdrop participants.
I think KYC available for pre-sale participants
Activity: 92
I can't see it?
STATUS beside airdrop form.
Hi! Is KYC required fo airdrop? Thanks!
copper member
Activity: 67
Hi guys registration errors have been resolved and those who are yet to receive confirmation emails will be receiving them shortly. Any new registrations are fine and ready to go. Thank you for your patience!!!
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
yep, there are some problems with the web site. I have to learn to don't waste my time Smiley
copper member
Hi guys thank you for the great support on day 1. Email confirmation issue has been sorted and emails are starting to come your way shortly.

We do have a road map please check site and white paper.

Thanks
Activity: 108
Is there a bounty program for this ICO?
copper member
Thank you for the great response so far guys.

Our registration page is working fine, their is just a slight delay in email confirmations. Hang tight and this will be sorted asap.

Thank you for your patience!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
Hello, I liked the project, but I do not receive an email to activate my account
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
I can't see it?
STATUS beside airdrop form.
copper member
Activity: 42
I can't see it?
Pages:
Jump to: