Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Block Broker Decentralized ICO Broker!! - page 4. (Read 3223 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
May i ask how long does it takes to approved the KYC?
copper member
Activity: 67
Less than 10 days to go guys please submit your kyc. Thanks
copper member
A friend sent me an invite on Facebook. Can I ask what it is all about?

I would encourage you to please read our white paper and browse through. The site.

If you still have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks.
Activity: 3
A friend sent me an invite on Facebook. Can I ask what it is all about?
copper member
Great team with great product, people should hear this ico!

Thank you very much. We are working very hard to bring something great to the industry!
Activity: 20
Great team with great product, people should hear this ico!
copper member
We have 35% of kyc complete and encourage new members to submit their kyc as soon as possible so they can get as soon as the doors open. Thanks
copper member
Yes indeed.

Thanks
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
The difference between the total supply and ICO has been explained also. It is because those tokens are used in the product platform for safe escrow

That is correct. Our smart contract escrow system relies on BBK tokens to be held as collateral against the pooled tokens. Thanks

Indeed since this is the case, I should guess this would give more use case to the token, so that it doesn't dump easily in exchange because I see demand would be high.
copper member
Hello,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter, Telegram and reddit.

Good luck with your ICO guys!
Thank you we will check it out shortly
copper member
https://blockbroker.me/block_broker_platform/index.php The Block Broker Beta Platform is live!!!
copper member
Approaching 10000 members in less than 7 days. Thank you for the support guys!!!

Make sure you stay up to date on our social media profiles for updates.

Thanks
copper member
Wow! I think the concept behind this project is very unique and of course I would love to be at this platform for all my money is in safe hands.

Yes exactly. That is the idea. Thank you!
copper member
Does Bounty Campaign requires a KYC before or after in order to start working promoting this Decentralized ICO Broker? Huh

Hi you don’t need kyc to promote bounty. Thanks
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Wow! I think the concept behind this project is very unique and of course I would love to be at this platform for all my money is in safe hands.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Does Bounty Campaign requires a KYC before or after in order to start working promoting this Decentralized ICO Broker? Huh
copper member
The difference between the total supply and ICO has been explained also. It is because those tokens are used in the product platform for safe escrow

That is correct. Our smart contract escrow system relies on BBK tokens to be held as collateral against the pooled tokens. Thanks
copper member
Activity: 42
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
All the team will be there to answer to your questions
Activity: 196
With the boom of ICO’s has also come a wave of opportunity seekers trying to take advantage of potential investors.This creates a huge opportunity for Block Broker to swoop in and restore investor confidence by offering 100% security and insurance for all selected ICO’s.
Pages:
Jump to: