Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Block Broker Decentralized ICO Broker!! - page 3. (Read 3223 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
The platform is attractive and very useful for investors to avoid things that are not in order to keep their funds safer and avoid fraud. Good luck
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I think this project is really profitable and interesting. the platform like this will be awaited by everyone, as changing the way people invest more guaranteed and profitable in the future.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
So excited this coming may 11 😊 this project is so unique and the team are really focused on the project, as well as on the support that they give to the community! Kudos everyone!!

Indeed we all looking forward to this kickoff of the token sale, hopefully all the hardwork the team has put in so far would payoff, as many intending investors would be attracted to invest in this project.
copper member
Activity: 67
So excited this coming may 11 😊 this project is so unique and the team are really focused on the project, as well as on the support that they give to the community! Kudos everyone!!

Thank you for your kind words!
Activity: 48
copper member
As studies show that 80% of ICO become scams, i think Blockbroker will help creat a safe environnement for investors. Moreover it has a very serious team behind it. I will definetly keep an eye on this project.

Thank you. Yes we are working very hard to create something very much needed within the industry
Activity: 24
As studies show that 80% of ICO become scams, i think Blockbroker will help creat a safe environnement for investors. Moreover it has a very serious team behind it. I will definetly keep an eye on this project.
copper member
May i ask how long does it takes to approved the KYC?

It will usually take a couple days.

Currently we are 80% up to date with 11000 members and once we are up to date we will try to approve new members kyc within 24 hours. Thanks

Yey! Thank you!! My application has been approved!!

Yes. Good to hear. White-listing is an important process. We will be officially up to date today Smiley

Thanks
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I have read the white paper of this project and i see solid platform of this project in the future. This project is giving full security to the investor and that is the first thing that encourage them to invest.

Yes, especially as the investor will be able to see the difference between the public price and bonus and the price and bonus offered by Block Broker and choose the best fit for them.

And thats the first thing in the list of the investors in finding best ICO to invest thier assets. Block Broker gives it all and I'm excited what will be the future of this project.
Activity: 48

Currently we are 80% up to date with 11000 members and once we are up to date we will try to approve new members kyc within 24 hours. Thanks

Yey! Thank you!! My application has been approved!!
copper member
Hello! I would like to know if there is an initial time for the cards of the team? thank you

Do you mean a vesting period?

Thanks
Activity: 215
Hello! I would like to know if there is an initial time for the cards of the team? thank you
Activity: 3
A friend sent me an invite on Facebook. Can I ask what it is all about?

I would encourage you to please read our white paper and browse through. The site.

If you still have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks.

Ok thank you I have read it. Great idea. Is it too late for air drop Wink

Great. Sorry the airdrop is over.

Alright thanks. I may contribute some  Smiley
copper member

I would encourage you to please read our white paper and browse through. The site.

Thanks.

Great. Sorry the airdrop is over.

Thanks.

copper member

User Name: Osama0101
erc-20 wallet address: 0x72Fb66Bd9507D1520a8339921784cE95fb9D9A40
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
EARN 5% IN BLOCK BROKER TOKENS
FROM EVERY INVESTMENT MADE BY YOUR REFERRALS

Can you explain the above in details, will referrals receive their payment through your token, eth or btc, when will you pay the referrals ?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I have read the white paper of this project and i see solid platform of this project in the future. This project is giving full security to the investor and that is the first thing that encourage them to invest.

Yes, especially as the investor will be able to see the difference between the public price and bonus and the price and bonus offered by Block Broker and choose the best fit for them.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: