Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Block Broker Decentralized ICO Broker!! - page 2. (Read 3223 times)

copper member
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
Hey guys, good luck with Block Broker Smiley

We invite you submit your ICO to CryptoNext’s ICO List (for FREE!)

http://cryptonext.com/submit-ico

We provide objective reviews and analysis on selected ICOs for over 300K+ monthly potential investors - so please provide as much information as possible in order to get the highest possible rating.

How do we rate your ICO? Our final rating is comprised of 3 separate scores for the product itself, the team and the hype. We consider different aspects such as business model, product development, competition, investment, community feedback and coverage

Thank you very much. We will submit shortly.
copper member
So far I can see, this project has experienced a very good development, and I hope the team will be getting excited again to manage this project.
So that the desired targets can be achieved easily. It is the type of project that every investors should invest them. Anyone should know and join this project because this is so amazing.

Thank you Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
So far I can see, this project has experienced a very good development, and I hope the team will be getting excited again to manage this project.
So that the desired targets can be achieved easily. It is the type of project that every investors should invest them. Anyone should know and join this project because this is so amazing.
copper member
We have an exciting announcement as promised guys. BKBK Token is to be listed on Bancor Network immediately after the token sale: https://www.bancor.network/ We all remember their successful ICO and now they are a leader in the industry providing instant liquidity for traders!!!
copper member
Thank you very much for your patience guys. Updating security on the site and should be back up and running as normal within the next 2 hours. Thanks
copper member
Guys we are running a few updates so account login may not be accessible for a few hours but all will be restored asap. We appreciate your patience. Thanks
Activity: 126
Very good project!
Would it be possible to have more information about your future functional product and particularly your strategy / process to ensure elimination of fraudulent or non-profitable ICO?

Yes all information is in the white paper, however I am more than happy to ask any specific questions you may have.

Basically the process of using our tokens in the smart contract ensures a 100% safe escrow services because investing on ICO's on your own means that if the company goes bust or scam or simply doesn't make an exchange then your own your own and you lose your money. With our platform you have our tokens as collateral via our smart contract which meas that if anything happens (examples above) you will still have your moneys worth of BKBK tokens so their is ZERO risk in any ICO investment you make!!!

Thanks

You right, your whitepaper is really well explained, congrats for this job ! Your project comes at the right moment with all these ICO scams we can meet everywhere. Are you planning to integrate or use DAICO concept from Vitalik in your project?
And did you make a private sale before or are you already in contact with anchor / earlier investors? 
Thanks again for for the accuracy of your answers !
copper member
Hi guys here is a simple kyc tutorial please submit kyc form as it is required to participate. Thanks https://blockbroker.me/kyc.pdf
copper member
Very good project!
Would it be possible to have more information about your future functional product and particularly your strategy / process to ensure elimination of fraudulent or non-profitable ICO?

Yes all information is in the white paper, however I am more than happy to ask any specific questions you may have.

Basically the process of using our tokens in the smart contract ensures a 100% safe escrow services because investing on ICO's on your own means that if the company goes bust or scam or simply doesn't make an exchange then your own your own and you lose your money. With our platform you have our tokens as collateral via our smart contract which meas that if anything happens (examples above) you will still have your moneys worth of BKBK tokens so their is ZERO risk in any ICO investment you make!!!

Thanks
Activity: 126
Very good project!
Activity: 448
JOIN NOW
https://blockbroker.me
/great idea for great project development problems
@BLOCK BROKER#ICO
/for the security of online transactions in the world of blockchain.
copper member
What does the competitive landscape look like? are there other startups that have the same project?

We are the only company currently providing such products/services. Thanks
copper member
Why do you only accept KYC applicants by May 11th? In case you do not reached a soft cap with those who submit KYC before May 11th, what will you do next?

We accept kyc until the end. I just meant that we encourage members to submit kyc before May 11 so that they are able to invest from day 1.

Thanks
Activity: 24
 What does the competitive landscape look like? are there other startups that have the same project?
Merit: 102
Why do you only accept KYC applicants by May 11th? In case you do not reached a soft cap with those who submit KYC before May 11th, what will you do next?
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
How excite to this project in the future success,  salute to the team for working hard. Keep it up Smiley
Merit: 102
Welcome to Andrus Sabiin (ICO and crypto expert. Health and sport fanatic). He joined Block Broker as an advisor
https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrus-sabiin-bct/
copper member
Hi i am wondering what companies are you partnered with or seeking to partner with?  Smiley

i believe in this project!

We actually have an announcement about an upcoming partnership very soon. Stay tuned. Thanks
Activity: 24
Hi i am wondering what companies are you partnered with or seeking to partner with?  Smiley

i believe in this project!
copper member
The platform is attractive and very useful for investors to avoid things that are not in order to keep their funds safer and avoid fraud. Good luck

I think this project is really profitable and interesting. the platform like this will be awaited by everyone, as changing the way people invest more guaranteed and profitable in the future.

Thank you very much guys. We hope to see you May 11.
Pages:
Jump to: