Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Blockfolio ~Bitcoin and Altcoin Portfolio App~ Android and iOS - page 35. (Read 91299 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 102
As many of you have requested, Atomic Trade has been added to the app (version 4.00)!  This update also includes the ability to drag and rearrange coins in your portfolio.
The update will be live on the Play store in approximately 1 hour.  

Thanks for everyone's support!  Smiley

Edit: Update is now Live!
We will be adding an additional exchange to our app today! Smiley  The update will be released sometime tonight--stay tuned.
Many thanks for adding the PMs & also Viacoin on Bittrex so fast and timely, just buying the VIA there now (over the next 24 hrs) to pay the PM bounty of 0.5 BTC in VIA at ICO cost price as agreed, plus a bonus to take it to 8,500 VIA.

I was meeting today with Ken Feldman of Blockstreet, he liked your app and is working on something related that you may like to check out:

http://bitcoinmagazine.com/13202/live-tracking-things-bitcoin-altcoin-blockstreet

http://www.blockstreet.info/

Thank you very much Otoh! Cheesy

Thats awesome to hear that the CEO of BlockStreet likes my app!  Just made my day! Cheesy
The app they are working on looks amazing!
donator
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105
Many thanks for adding the PMs & also Viacoin on Bittrex so fast and timely, just buying the VIA there now (over the next 24 hrs) to pay the PM bounty of 0.5 BTC in VIA at ICO cost price as agreed, plus a bonus to take it to 8,500 VIA.

I was meeting today with Ken Feldman of Blockstreet, he liked your app and is working on something related that you may like to check out:

http://bitcoinmagazine.com/13202/live-tracking-things-bitcoin-altcoin-blockstreet

http://www.blockstreet.info/

I think the ultimate feature an app like this can have is the ability to add coins manually.  If there is any way to to do something like giving the app a URL to a coin's market that we are holding so it can pull the price without the developer having to add the coin him/her self!  I suspect this may be impossible or very difficult to achieve but man that would be HELLA cool if it could be done, would never have to worry about not having all your coins under one place!

Thanks for the suggestion IMJim! Smiley  We currently have two features in the development phase that are similar to what you are asking.  One feature is the manual coin entry, however you would have to update the prices manually as well, but it would be more/less a place holder.

The second feature, which I think you will be glad to hear, is an exchange list that will auto-update. (now this may not be possible across all exchanges, however we will do our best to have most exchanges auto-update their coin lists).  We have set-up a bounty fund towards this development if anyone would like to contribute to it please check out our first page.

As always thanks to everyone that has supported out app! Smiley
How about adding more exchanges like how cryptonator does it?  I would like to see exchanges like C-cex, Bter, Btc38, Allcoin, All Crypt, etc be added into the value calculation.

Thanks for your feedback! We will definitely be adding more exchanges in the coming weeks. Smiley 
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
I think the ultimate feature an app like this can have is the ability to add coins manually.  If there is any way to to do something like giving the app a URL to a coin's market that we are holding so it can pull the price without the developer having to add the coin him/her self!  I suspect this may be impossible or very difficult to achieve but man that would be HELLA cool if it could be done, would never have to worry about not having all your coins under one place!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
GOOD Dev
How about adding more exchanges like how cryptonator does it?  I would like to see exchanges like C-cex, Bter, Btc38, Allcoin, All Crypt, etc be added into the value calculation.
Precious Metals have been added to PocketCrypto Pro! Smiley
(also markets have been updated)
(Viacoin has been included, however you will not be able to add it until Bittrex has it on their exchange)

A big thanks once again to Otoh for his generous support of this development!
donator
The Pro Version now features the option to add a note to your coins.  Smiley 

A big thank you to Otoh for the suggestion and support in the development of this feature.

When a new coin is added on exchange it is not available in the app, do you have to release a new update everytime a new coin is added to exchange?

At the moment yes.  We will try to release weekly updates to reflect these changes.  We do have manual coin entry feature in development, which would allow you to enter the coin info in manually into your portfolio for coins that have not been added to the app.
maybe you could just add auto update so upon start app auto apdates new/old markets/coins

Thank you for the suggestion!  I love that idea! Cheesy  Will add that to the feature development list.
Activity: 168
When a new coin is added on exchange it is not available in the app, do you have to release a new update everytime a new coin is added to exchange?

At the moment yes.  We will try to release weekly updates to reflect these changes.  We do have manual coin entry feature in development, which would allow you to enter the coin info in manually into your portfolio for coins that have not been added to the app.
maybe you could just add auto update so upon start app auto apdates new/old markets/coins

Activity: 168
Cool, the suggestion was inspired by this calculator which I find brilliant for crypto with 12 digits, plus the double zeros entry button:

http://www.amazon.com/Canon-Premium-Desktop-Calculator-3982B005/dp/B0035MCVA2/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1405274774&sr=8-10&keywords=calculator

Also comes in white, or in purple a bit cheaper.

That's awesome! I like it ! Cheesy
donator
Cool, the suggestion was inspired by this calculator which I find brilliant for crypto with 12 digits, plus the double zeros entry button:

http://www.amazon.com/Canon-Premium-Desktop-Calculator-3982B005/dp/B0035MCVA2/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1405274774&sr=8-10&keywords=calculator

Also comes in white, or in purple a bit cheaper.

The Pro Version now features Fiat Currency! Smiley

A big thanks to Otoh for his donation towards the development of this feature!

Fantastic! 0.5 BTC bounty sent, the other 0.5 BTC can go to which ever is easiest or most useful of adding gold & silver or enabling clients to add a short note by each tracked item, many thanks!

https://blockchain.info/address/afffb200c4d9e223f6b442919560c15805e39bdf

Another request, there are a couple of spare spaces on the numeric keypad for adding the Quantity of coins, could you make the layout:

1    2    3     x
4    5    6     Done
7    8    9     .
0    00  000 Clipboard

The double & triple zeros can be very useful for cryptos, or for decent amounts of fiat too.
I'll tip 0.1 + 0.01 + 0.001 + 0.0001 = 0.1111 BTC for this feature :-)

Thanks again Otoh! Smiley

The custom numeric keyboard sounds like an awesome idea!  I looked into this some more, and its definitely doable, but requires coding an entirely new keyboard layout from scratch (currently the keyboard we all use comes with/ is installed on the phone).  I'll go ahead and add it to the main page, maybe if the community would like to contribute to this feature that would definitely help!

As always thanks for your suggestions and support! Smiley
donator
The Pro Version now features Fiat Currency! Smiley

A big thanks to Otoh for his donation towards the development of this feature!

Fantastic! 0.5 BTC bounty sent, the other 0.5 BTC can go to which ever is easiest or most useful of adding gold & silver or enabling clients to add a short note by each tracked item, many thanks!

https://blockchain.info/address/afffb200c4d9e223f6b442919560c15805e39bdf

Another request, there are a couple of spare spaces on the numeric keypad for adding the Quantity of coins, could you make the layout:

1    2    3     x
4    5    6     Done
7    8    9     .
0    00  000 Clipboard

The double & triple zeros can be very useful for cryptos, or for decent amounts of fiat too.
I'll tip 0.1 + 0.01 + 0.001 + 0.0001 = 0.1111 BTC for this feature :-)
Pages:
Jump to: