Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Blockfolio ~Bitcoin and Altcoin Portfolio App~ Android and iOS - page 37. (Read 91299 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 102
Hey bud,

Noticed your post in the NAV thread today and decided to check out your app, as new as it is.......looks GREAT man.  Would be REALLY cool to be able to monitor entire portfolio in one place!

Couple questions for you if I may........

If I purchase the Pro version, will that offer lifetime updates to the app?

Often we all have coins in our portfolio that are not listed within these types of apps or services.  Has there been any consideration of allowing manual entry of a coin not yet listed within the app so we can actually have our entire portfolio in one place?  Obviously these coins would not be able to pull directly from the exchange until added to the app, but would still be cool to add to our portfolio for as complete a snap shot as possible!

Thanks!!

Thank you IMJim! Smiley

First off, the Pro version will indeed offer lifetime updates.  (It will also have some exclusive features in the future  that will only be available on the Pro Version)

Thanks for the suggestion regarding manual entry of coins, its an awesome idea and I would love to include that! Cheesy   It would be a nice extra for those that have purchased the Pro Version.

Thanks again for your support!

Love the app, bought the pro version today, thank you! Would love to be able to sort by total coin holding value if that's something you could add, largest to smallest/smallest to largest in BTC/USD etc. Thanks again!

Thank you for your support jt7382! Cheesy

That is a great suggestion!  We will definitely be adding that to our todo list.  Right now we are currently working to add Polo to the app, once that gets done, we will move forward to adding more exciting features!
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Hey bud,

Noticed your post in the NAV thread today and decided to check out your app, as new as it is.......looks GREAT man.  Would be REALLY cool to be able to monitor entire portfolio in one place!

Couple questions for you if I may........

If I purchase the Pro version, will that offer lifetime updates to the app?

Often we all have coins in our portfolio that are not listed within these types of apps or services.  Has there been any consideration of allowing manual entry of a coin not yet listed within the app so we can actually have our entire portfolio in one place?  Obviously these coins would not be able to pull directly from the exchange until added to the app, but would still be cool to add to our portfolio for as complete a snap shot as possible!

Thanks!!
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Love the app, bought the pro version today, thank you! Would love to be able to sort by total coin holding value if that's something you could add, largest to smallest/smallest to largest in BTC/USD etc. Thanks again!
donator
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105
Thanks for this great app, I got the pro version today, even better if you could sometime add the major fiat currencies as holdings, also gold & silver in Oz or grams, ie:

$ USD                        Price: 0.0016 BTC
   Amount: 1000.00     Amount: 1.6 BTC

EUR                       Price: 0.001176 BTC
   Amount: 1000.00    Amount: 1.176 BTC

AU GLD                      Price: 1.20 BTC
     Amount: 0.75        Amount: 1.6 BTC
Great news!!! I love the app!
Can you please add Freshcoin from Bittrex and Isiscoin from Mintpal? I think it got added just after you updated bittrex market so its not available on the new relese!
Thanks! Great work !!!

Thank you Samuray! Always good to hear! Cheesy  Thanks for letting us know, I will have those added right away. Expect an update sometime tomorrow.

Coins have been added--all exchanges should be up to date as of today. Smiley  The update should be live now.
Can you please add Freshcoin from Bittrex and Isiscoin from Mintpal? I think it got added just after you updated bittrex market so its not available on the new relese!
Thanks! Great work !!!

Thank you Samuray! Always good to hear! Cheesy  Thanks for letting us know, I will have those added right away. Expect an update sometime tomorrow.
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
Thanks! Great work !!!
Hello everyone! Smiley

Bittrex has been added to the app!  It will be live shortly in our newest update version 3.0.  Those that already have the app, please update if you wish to add coins from Bittrex.

As always thanks for everyone's support!
Great project! I've just been able to know your app after you posted about your project on Doge's thread  Wink

However what's your plan to support more exchanges, I mean smaller exchanges? If you only support a few big exchanges, I can simply go to these exchanges my own to check the prices.

That means will you consider to add smaller exchanges like Allcoin, c-cex, Europex, Swisscex etc? If you could allow users to add custom exchanges on their own then it'd be perfect

Thank you! Smiley we will be adding additional exchanges,  I will have to take a look at those exchanges first before I can confirm if it's possible to include them. In order to support and further this project, the smaller exchanges will most likely remain exclusive to the Pro version of the app.  the free version, will however include Mintpal, Cryptsy, Polo, and bittrex.

Thanks for your response

I'd however suggest you to re-think about including just a few exchanges in your free version

You should clearly know that your app is not the only one currently available in the market. There is already another app having all exchanges mentioned above (and a lot more) in their free version app, and they offer it with no Ads at all!

I guess having all exchanges in your free version, but just offering simple last-traded prices, should be the right way to do. You may add bid-ask spreads, real-time candlestick charts or custom exchanges in your Pro version as they are supposed to be used for professional users

Thank you for your suggestion testcoin!  Those are all valid points. I'm A-okay with offering all exchanges on both the free and Pro app. (Pro will offer more features in the future as you suggested)  Cheers! Smiley 
Activity: 465
Great project! I've just been able to know your app after you posted about your project on Doge's thread  Wink

However what's your plan to support more exchanges, I mean smaller exchanges? If you only support a few big exchanges, I can simply go to these exchanges my own to check the prices.

That means will you consider to add smaller exchanges like Allcoin, c-cex, Europex, Swisscex etc? If you could allow users to add custom exchanges on their own then it'd be perfect

Thank you! Smiley we will be adding additional exchanges,  I will have to take a look at those exchanges first before I can confirm if it's possible to include them. In order to support and further this project, the smaller exchanges will most likely remain exclusive to the Pro version of the app.  the free version, will however include Mintpal, Cryptsy, Polo, and bittrex.

Thanks for your response

I'd however suggest you to re-think about including just a few exchanges in your free version

You should clearly know that your app is not the only one currently available in the market. There is already another app having all exchanges mentioned above (and a lot more) in their free version app, and they offer it with no Ads at all!

I guess having all exchanges in your free version, but just offering simple last-traded prices, should be the right way to do. You may add bid-ask spreads, real-time candlestick charts or custom exchanges in your Pro version as they are supposed to be used for professional users
Great app !!! Rated 5 stars on android market !
Can you give a date on when bittrex will be added ?
Thanks !! Really great work !

Thanks Samuray! Glad you liked it!

i just happened to download the app before stumbled upon this thread

its pretty cool

but I think we'd appreciate adding more exchanges like bittrex, polo instead of just mintpal and cryptsy

Thanks!

We think the same way! We have plans to include Bittrex and Polo hopefully by the end of this month.  Bittrex is being worked on as we speak!  Been out of town for the holiday, however will try to have Bittrex added by the end of this week, July 12th.

Thanks again for everyones support! Smiley
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
i just happened to download the app before stumbled upon this thread

its pretty cool

but I think we'd appreciate adding more exchanges like bittrex, polo instead of just mintpal and cryptsy
Activity: 291
Great app !!! Rated 5 stars on android market !
Can you give a date on when bittrex will be added ?
Thanks !! Really great work !
looks interesting!
I'm waiting for the coin added
Sourcecoin[SRCC]
OrbitCoin[ORB]
Execoin[EXE]

Regars.  Smiley
Thanks! Smiley
I believe that ORB and EXE are already included. You will have to select "Cryptsy" as the exchange to view the coin.
As for SRCC it will be added once we include Polo exchange

Activity: 392
looks interesting!
I'm waiting for the coin added
Sourcecoin[SRCC]
OrbitCoin[ORB]
Execoin[EXE]

Regars.  Smiley
Activity: 465
Great project! I've just been able to know your app after you posted about your project on Doge's thread  Wink

nice

waiting HYPER is added too.

Thanks RoxanaMallett! Smiley  

We will be including all coins listed on Bittrex exchange (including HYPER) in a a release later this week

Thanks for your support.
I'd like to see SEK being added to the fiat currency.

Sure thing! Thanks for the suggestion! Smiley  SEK currency will be available in an update either later tonight or tomorrow.
Pages:
Jump to: