Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚫️ BLOCKPOOL - Real World B2B Blockchain Solutions ⚫️ - page 45. (Read 72511 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

well that doesnt mean anything  Roll Eyes

$130,614.60 are not very much, but the ICO is running for a long time... Blockpool need more publicity...
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Why my name is lost in the leaderboard when yesterday is still there?
Activity: 88
Can you confirm that I will have until June 30th to participate in TEC (since there is no hard cap)?  Also, do you provide a website to check the amount you have raised?  Thanks.

Lol, little search doesnt kill anyone. Blockpool.io and you have till the end of June to participatie.

I just wanted to make sure I understood what I read.  I didn't wan to miss out.  Thanks.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
You had a Pre-ICO before. What was the result of that? How much in USD or BTC did you raise? And how much in terms of BPL tokens is the equivalent? Is this in the 1.5 million BPL for advisors, partners & contractors?

it was not public... goal was 108k USD and it was 105k USD in the end from what i remember.
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
You had a Pre-ICO before. What was the result of that? How much in USD or BTC did you raise? And how much in terms of BPL tokens is the equivalent? Is this in the 1.5 million BPL for advisors, partners & contractors?
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.
"Investing" in ADC gives more advantage at its current price and it's "exchange" price for BPL.
UGC
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Activity: 85
Where do I see the amount of money raised so far?
Activity: 112
I already join in this sigcamp but why my stake does not change, when already 3rd week I joined, please update form stake leaderboard
Activity: 149
Can you confirm that I will have until June 30th to participate in TEC (since there is no hard cap)?  Also, do you provide a website to check the amount you have raised?  Thanks.

Lol, little search doesnt kill anyone. Blockpool.io and you have till the end of June to participatie.
UGC
Activity: 266
Activity: 88
check your accounts... the team just corrected the balances, so we all are up to date now Wink
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
Hi,
the system will be changed to better calculate the 100sat/ADC Bonus. For now Ken will check all ADC orders and adjust the amount / price by hand.

Regards

OK, I will wait to see.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
There is a lack of interest in this ICO...
Also i am not sure why the minimal amount for this ICO is $100K where in the roadmap PDF the minimal amount required is $500K..
Maybe people are not interested because this is just a fork of lisk.. Lisk can easily do the same thing isn't it?

100K$ is a milestone were testnet development will be boosted by releasing funds to the devs.

the minimal amount for the whole Blockpool funding is a success is £350K ~ 500BTC

regards

with current speed $100k will be reached in few days

I hope it will so we can marked this project a success which it deserves,great roadmap and great team behind plus good promotion makes a good ico
Activity: 596
Hey guys the ADC conversion rate seems to be OK now... thanks a lot for the quick fix.
Activity: 792
Merit: 501
I find it was much easier to use BTC to invest just, But that is just me

No you speak for the majority of the crypto community. The Project was build and planed with B2B and real world business in mind. But the changes in the next days will make many things easier !

Regards
Activity: 530
@Blockpool - I sent you guys an email... ADC calculations are off on coinpayments.net... they were WAY off last night and are much better this morning, but still nowhere near 100sats per ADC or even the 7,000 ADC per TEC unit quoted on your ICO page.

Hi hypersire,

We are working on updates to the site to fix the calculations and to streamline the website.  I want to apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Regards,
Locohammerhead
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
I find it was much easier to use BTC to invest just, But that is just me
Pages:
Jump to: