Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚫️ BLOCKPOOL - Real World B2B Blockchain Solutions ⚫️ - page 46. (Read 72511 times)

Activity: 792
Merit: 501
Hi,
the system will be changed to better calculate the 100sat/ADC Bonus. For now Ken will check all ADC orders and adjust the amount / price by hand.

Regards

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
@Blockpool - I sent you guys an email... ADC calculations are off on coinpayments.net... they were WAY off last night and are much better this morning, but still nowhere near 100sats per ADC or even the 7,000 ADC per TEC unit quoted on your ICO page.
same to me , nowhere near 100sats per ADC ,
and have pmed to musicmeetstheblockchain ,
now I am waiting for his reply.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
@Blockpool - I sent you guys an email... ADC calculations are off on coinpayments.net... they were WAY off last night and are much better this morning, but still nowhere near 100sats per ADC or even the 7,000 ADC per TEC unit quoted on your ICO page.

I paid 7815.4 ADC per unit.  Does this sound right?

-tb-
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
Hey not sure if this was asked but i need to know,Are we limited to 0.01 for tec or can we add as much as we want?.Also for pre ico buy when can we start to fund that or is the tec transfered to the ico account balance after thanks and hope not to annoy if this was allready answered i might have missed when i read over

you could buy as much as you want - only the unit is defined as 0.01 btc ~ 100$

the pre-ico is over and a completely different topic - it does NOT contain any TEC Units. The pre-ico gave you discount on the TEC and pseudo company equity.

Regards
Thanks but i think that you are more lost then me the tec just started on may 1 st.But thanks for trying to answer my question but i got it figured out.And the pre-ico i have no idea what you are talking about ha ha.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
There is a lack of interest in this ICO...
Also i am not sure why the minimal amount for this ICO is $100K where in the roadmap PDF the minimal amount required is $500K..
Maybe people are not interested because this is just a fork of lisk.. Lisk can easily do the same thing isn't it?

100K$ is a milestone were testnet development will be boosted by releasing funds to the devs.

the minimal amount for the whole Blockpool funding is a success is £350K ~ 500BTC

regards

with current speed $100k will be reached in few days

Thats not the reply i was referring to... below is the one i am talking about...

Our minimum amount is 100,000.  We do plan on refunding investors of the TEC if we don't reach the minimum goal.  The ARK Team is escrow so if we don't reach the minimum 100,000 the funds will be given back to the investors.  If we reach 350,000+ we have stretch goals set in place.  You can find our advanced funding tiers here: https://blockpool.io/docs/BP_PROCEEDS_A.pdf

Regards,
locohammerhead

You have mentioned min amount as $100K but in the PDF document you have provided link, the lowest amount mentioned is 500BTC ($500-600K). Please can you explained how can you go ahead with the project if the funding is less than 500BTC?

In the first page the list of directors/developers is around 8-9, are you guys planning to work free for a year till product is developed?

Hello,

The 100,000 is so we can get the full mainnet functioning with all current ARK features and to start work on the Smart Contract system.  The team has been working for free for the past year and half.  So we will be taking a small cut while leaving more than enough to ensure developers are happy.  We are updating the Use of Proceeds document to show this.

Regards,
locohammerhead
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
Activity: 770
There is a lack of interest in this ICO...
Also i am not sure why the minimal amount for this ICO is $100K where in the roadmap PDF the minimal amount required is $500K..
Maybe people are not interested because this is just a fork of lisk.. Lisk can easily do the same thing isn't it?

100K$ is a milestone were testnet development will be boosted by releasing funds to the devs.

the minimal amount for the whole Blockpool funding is a success is £350K ~ 500BTC

regards

with current speed $100k will be reached in few days

regards

I asked this question before and the answer i received was that the project will go ahead even if they don't reach the minimal target.. and will work for free...

I found that answer very strange.. if they are ready to work for free then why go of ICO....

Where did you get this answer ? Please don't mix this up with ADC (Audiocoin) . ADC exist and will continue to exist. Whit BPL funded ADC may become one of the first sidechains to BPL !

regards

Not mixing it up... That answer is in this thread.. This was one of the reason i stayed away from the ICO, I will participate if ICO managed to get $500K. you can check my queries in this thread.
Hey not sure if this was asked but i need to know,Are we limited to 0.01 for tec or can we add as much as we want?.Also for pre ico buy when can we start to fund that or is the tec transfered to the ico account balance after thanks and hope not to annoy if this was allready answered i might have missed when i read over

you could buy as much as you want - only the unit is defined as 0.01 btc ~ 100$

the pre-ico is over and a completely different topic - it does NOT contain any TEC Units. The pre-ico gave you discount on the TEC and pseudo company equity.

Regards
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

regards

I asked this question before and the answer i received was that the project will go ahead even if they don't reach the minimal target.. and will work for free...

I found that answer very strange.. if they are ready to work for free then why go of ICO....
I don't think the answer is strange,they just want to assure all of us that a project will progress and they are capable of doing that and they don't rely on investors to accomplish what's on their roadmap.
UGC
Activity: 266
Merit: 100

regards

Where did you get this answer ? Please don't mix this up with ADC (Audiocoin) . ADC exist and will continue to exist. Whit BPL funded ADC may become one of the first sidechains to BPL !

regards

but it's funny that People are dumping ADC even if they know that they could hold the price around 100sat becasue of BPL TEC

Traders wanne trade - they bought ADC cheap when it was still sub 40 sat and put it on the market with the start of the TEC. They still have profit - they just don't care Blockpool.

regards

Maybe Audiocoin should start making more noise about ADC and BPL connection
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
We have compiled the most asked questions into a FAQ and put it online.

https://blockpool.io/tec-faq.html

regards
one question:
when I checkout with ADC using coinpayment,the rate is not 100 sat, it seem like 86 sats, what's up ? how about the bonus?

That's basically your discount Smiley

hmmmm, maybe I don't get my head around it, but I'm sure you can buy less with 86 sat than with 100?!?
Better let's put it this way, 1 mil ADC should buy you the same number of BPL as 1 BTC, not as 0.86 BTC

At the moment we're updating rates once per day. We are working on automating this function.
If you have received fewer units than you were expecting please send your order number and we will adjust accordingly. Our 100 sats ADC offer is firm and irrevocable.
pmed u ,hope u can help.

regards

regards

but it's funny that People are dumping ADC even if they know that they could hold the price around 100sat becasue of BPL TEC

Traders wanne trade - they bought ADC cheap when it was still sub 40 sat and put it on the market with the start of the TEC. They still have profit - they just don't care Blockpool.

regards

regards

regards

Few days ago I requested Polish translation, anyone will contact me about details?

You are listed at https://blockpool.io/bounties.html  .... translations

Provisional translation list:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fNK1fDGcaWTsC1VijQzKzeg_e48j6KUFZU1a8YGYW9c/edit?usp=sharing

Activity: 200
Merit: 250
Few days ago I requested Polish translation, anyone will contact me about details?

regards

regards

regards

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
It's very similar to ARK, good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: