Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⭐️ Blockshare [BLS] ⭐️ MN/MNShare Platform ⭐️ 50% Revenue Share (MN/PoS) - page 5. (Read 1891 times)

copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Have you heard about Xena Exchange? It’s a next gen crypto exchange with a superior trading terminal, extremely low latency with 1 Mil orders per second passthrough, proprietary trading signals and a market barometer, giving you access to advanced market analytics and quality news feed on one page. Margin trading is coming next month with up to x100 leverage, along with perpetual contacts for top currencies. I highly recommend this exchange, made by professionals for professionals.
http://xena.exchange/about/terminal?utm_source=btt&utm_medium=mailing

Have you learned to create your own thread ? and your site is very uncomfortable cause doesn't use SSL
copper member
Whitepaper Portuguese Brazilian translation reserved
Activity: 406
Merit: 22
HQ German Translator

Hi Community!

I'm proud to announce german Whitepaper translation found here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vLTAZXA8PGRjw_jf9Zbh3_GrJNIdMJ3h

Enjoy and have a nice day!

copper member
for staking, does the amount of balance affect the outcome of the stake ? or the reward from the stake is the same even though we have a lot of balance

Yes. If you have more coins, the chance of getting the rewards is higher!
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Well, Crypto bridge will be a good start for trading no doubt about it. I advice that put kuCoin on your future exchange list that would be great!
Merit: 100
for staking, does the amount of balance affect the outcome of the stake ? or the reward from the stake is the same even though we have a lot of balance
copper member

As we have lots of wallets staking from the strong community, devs have shutdown all of the staking wallets and giving back the staking hashpower to the community.

We will start burning all of the regenerated coins on these wallets in a few days.

Do not forget to stake your coins to help our blockchain running smoothly, as well as earning more coins!

This is probably the best decision you ever did, Giving back the Staking power to the community is a must. Giving us a fair chance to get some stake rewards vs big wallet holders.

I will keep my wallet running to hunt for more blocks and to help the network move.

Thank you for listening to your community

This is a part of our marketing strategy and already mentioned it from the first day. Thank you very much and welcome to BLS!
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!

As we have lots of wallets staking from the strong community, devs have shutdown all of the staking wallets and giving back the staking hashpower to the community.

We will start burning all of the regenerated coins on these wallets in a few days.

Do not forget to stake your coins to help our blockchain running smoothly, as well as earning more coins!

This is probably the best decision you ever did, Giving back the Staking power to the community is a must. Giving us a fair chance to get some stake rewards vs big wallet holders.

I will keep my wallet running to hunt for more blocks and to help the network move.

Thank you for listening to your community
copper member
Being listed on a exchange very important for young projects & their investors. Adding popular exchanges brings more interest for sure.
3 masternodes atm & long way to go.Wısh success to team.

Thank you very much. Doing our best!
Activity: 348
Merit: 119
When and which exchange we can expect for this project? Just to increase investors confidence that it's not another pre-sale scam. Any official exchange listing announcement is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

We will list the project on Crypto Bridge right after the presale.
We have a real project, true idea and working product. There is no reason we want to scam this Smiley.

Being listed on a exchange very important for young projects & their investors. Adding popular exchanges brings more interest for sure.
3 masternodes atm & long way to go.Wısh success to team.
copper member
When and which exchange we can expect for this project? Just to increase investors confidence that it's not another pre-sale scam. Any official exchange listing announcement is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

We will list the project on Crypto Bridge right after the presale.
We have a real project, true idea and working product. There is no reason we want to scam this Smiley.
copper member

Activity: 742
Merit: 12
Activity: 61
Merit: 4
Of course, I really love bounty and airdrop, but I think you are giving out too many coins, I'm afraid, as it were, after entering the exchanger, all these coins will not be thrown off for nothing.

The main thing that a working platform would appear earlier than the exchanger, it is necessary that people see the real perspective of the coin.
Activity: 170
This project looks so nice. You can use your phone (via SMS) to check on your masternode.  That is the easiest way to check on those.  MN and POS functions of this really makes it also a good project.  I am glad I have joined this project.
Activity: 114
Bks Bounty are great project & it's a Contribution. i'm waiting for your next bounty, because it's a great project ever i seen!!!

I guess you are referring to other project not the BLS-Blockshare project. Maybe and error  Wink
i am also participating in their mini airdrop and the team seems active too and they keep on updating things regarding to the project. Its a one of the good project to have active moderator and dev working for this project. Well done 
Activity: 938
Merit: 266
one thing that not much people know about is that the dev team designed to have around 1% premine which is very small compared to other projects.  part of the premine will be offered for sale to raise some funds for future use.  some part will be given to bounties and airdrops.  after some time, those coins left after sales period and airdrop ends will be burned.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

I like that developers promise to turn off their masternods and burn all the coins after the end of the presale. But I think that now you can turn off POS-

wallets, coins are available in the network to ensure stable operation.

They have 2 MN at the moment plus some additional coins on staking mode. They should show the address on which is the dev wallet and current address of the MN  running as an added transparency to boost investors confidence.

As of now some people are clueless on who bought the first masternode and why he don't run another masternode despite getting the highroi and early bird advantages.
Merit: 6

I like that developers promise to turn off their masternods and burn all the coins after the end of the presale. But I think that now you can turn off POS-

wallets, coins are available in the network to ensure stable operation.
Pages:
Jump to: