Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⭐️ Blockshare [BLS] ⭐️ MN/MNShare Platform ⭐️ 50% Revenue Share (MN/PoS) - page 6. (Read 1894 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 593
aka JAGEND.

Indonesian WP Translation already done.

WP Translation Ver. Bahasa Indonesia

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
The 50% revenue share between MN holders or platform users? How you gonna distribute it? Equally to each one?

Currently the dev team didn't provide enough information on the revenue distribution when their platform is officially launch.

But i think only MN owners should share the 50% platform earnings since they are the backbone of the project and they will be force to HODL to receive share of revenues.
Activity: 136
Merit: 3
Blockshare will allow us to have control of our MN directly via the smartphone APP. This will allow all MN coin holders to be able to monitor their projects at any time and to be notified directly via SMS, Email or Telegram. The future is in the simplicity of things and Blockshare will be our simple financial instrument.

Enjoy!
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!
The 50% revenue share between MN holders or platform users? How you gonna distribute it? Equally to each one?

I guess so, they will distribute those equally to all MN holders. the more MN you own the more revenue share you will receive.

Based on them only 1 MN has been bought until now and so far no one is yet to buy another one due it its expensive price tag.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Hi and who can tell where the bounty signature company is located. The topic is written. Thanks you.

There's no Signature Campaign at the moment, Join Blockshare Discord to check and join available Bounties. Also Airdrop is being done everyday with Limited slots so you might want to visit there from time to time to check their announcement.
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
Hi and who can tell where the bounty signature company is located. The topic is written. Thanks you.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Shared MN services as soon as the Shared MN should run in the middle is waiting for a very wallet.
Activity: 5
Btt Bounty is one of the great coin, i love it. it's just WOW.. Thanks for this coin....
Activity: 5
Bks Bounty are great project & it's a Contribution. i'm waiting for your next bounty, because it's a great project ever i seen!!!
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k
other coin projects usually have lots of premine being sold or airdropped.  blockshare project have only around 1% premine and only a part to be airdropped.  that means alot of coins are to be earned thru normal staking and masternodes.

i saw some other masternode coins in the announcement, like dash etc etc.  in what way do blockshare holders interact with these coins?
Activity: 261
Merit: 11
Campaign Manager - PM
Interesting project concept if they can deliver their promises on time all pre-sale investors would be happy and content.

They are already one step close on their masternode listing platform with the UI uploaded on github its only a matter of time before it official launch.
Activity: 162
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x
This project has just been launched this week and there were alot of members in the blockshare discord community.  Pre-mine is just at 700k+ which is small.  It would be nice to get more airdrop while still early as staking reward for this project is very good.
Activity: 938
Merit: 266
hi guys, the airdrop system for blockshare is quite different from traditional ones.  there are 100 slots being opened at random times.  sometimes once a day, sometimes twice a day.  members should be attentive to discord as slots are being filled crazily fast.  for 4 times of airdrop, i didn't even manage to get 1.  i'll try harder to be more attentive next time around, hopefully i can get some.  join now and get some free bls, i heard the staking rate is quite high.  good luck!
Activity: 136
Merit: 3
finally a platform where you can easily compare all MN projects, to get the details of the project, make comparisons and analyze the projects. I hope that the platform I hope will be accurate and at the same time easy to use. A long work awaits you and I will follow you with pleasure.

Good job guys
Activity: 365
Merit: 10
Hello! I joined the discord channel and I see the active life of the channel and the teams, attractive offers, we'll see, I think the team will succeed.
Activity: 126
A very good project and I like this project. Moreover, the team is very active and friendly. and I like the block reward. it looks very profitable.
Activity: 197
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I born to stakes! I really love reading about this project, I hope it will succeed this year! Even if the BTC is still on struggle, Looking forward more about this project! Keep up!
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
got already my first mini airdrop to this project Cheesy the ui of the wallet looks too awesome as well, I hope the dev will run some bounty and signature Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: