Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⭐️ Blockshare [BLS] ⭐️ MN/MNShare Platform ⭐️ 50% Revenue Share (MN/PoS) - page 7. (Read 1891 times)

Activity: 963
Merit: 57
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!
The BLS POS is truly rewarding at this time. Already receive 14 Stake Rewards with only 18 BLS Coins.

I am waiting for Cryptopia to Return so i can recover my BTC funds and Start with atleast 1 BLS Masternode. A good buy at this time with HighROI and quick return of investment on this early stage.
Activity: 406
Merit: 22
HQ German Translator

Nice to see, another MN/POS Project with demand.
The project have a few competitors, but looks professional. And also the community work in the first days, is very good.
Hope to see also a good Development progress.

I think the initial cost of MN are fine, not so big, to look like you want to get a lot of BTC in the early Stage. Perfect!

Very reasonable Stats for this project!

Wish you best luck  Smiley
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
Zaydo
I've read all of information about Blockshare and its very satisfying. Even bounty program and airdrop is good for the new holders and for the investors of blockshare. Wish all goodluck for blockshare and for the team..  Cheesy
Activity: 61
Merit: 4
I like that your team is actively working and most importantly answers questions. I got an airdrop and now the coins are POSing on the wallet. For all the time there was not a single orphan, POS works fine. Waiting for your

platform to work, I will test. The main thing is not to release an unfinished platform, as many do to show their work. Then there are a lot of problems and users leave.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
I have been collecting as many BLS since their launch, From Airdrop, Bounty, and Giveaways.

I have been working on a detailed project review and will be published soon, I have high hopes that this project will be one of the top coins in the masternode industry if they follow their road map and deliver their products on time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6

Now there are many services that provide installation services for masternod and shared nodes. I, in such services, it is precisely the ability to monitor

my masternod and my investments. It is very good that you immediately plan the opportunity to monitor masternod using SMS, mail and telegram. Looks

great masternods rankings, graphs and statistics. If all that you have planned to implement, then you will occupy a high place among these services.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
very good project ... very good team with quick response to any queries.....good bounties .....all the best team .... thank you very much
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
We will do that for sure. Thank you very much Smiley

Finally a rules has been place Thanks @BLS Team, we can finally have a sensible project discussion and all non-project related discussion should be move to offtopic channel.

Pushing more partnership will help this project alot, i can already see some masternode hosting platform taking interest in hosting BLS shared masternode.

Activity: 114
Merit: 1
First node sold via Coinpayments. Still 9 nodes left till the phase 2 (price will increase).

Tell me what do you do with money of presale

Did you read the presale part of our ANN?

Budget Usages

The funds raised in the pre-sale phase will be being used for:

Masternode.Online Listing = 0.35 BTC
Masternode.Pro Listing = 0.1 BTC
Shared Masternode Services = 0.2 BTC
Further Exchange Listings + Marketing Costs = The Rest

Thanks for the clarification, to be honest i didnt read that also.
Thanks of this info now i know that the funds get from the pre-sale is use for project development and so on
i just drop by today and now i am supporting this project and wait for more updates to some
good luck team and i wish for the best in this project
copper member
Activity: 28
Too much SPAM in your discord channel i cant hardly see any sensible discussion on your server. Some people are talking about their own personal life directly in the general channel shadowing legitimate project discussion.

Please enforce proper rules on your bounty its getting ruined by chat spammer.

We will do that for sure. Thank you very much Smiley
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Too much SPAM in your discord channel i cant hardly see any sensible discussion on your server. Some people are talking about their own personal life directly in the general channel shadowing legitimate project discussion.

Please enforce proper rules on your bounty its getting ruined by chat spammer.
copper member
FILIPINO TRANSLATION is NOW AVAILABLE at the following link

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-blockshare-bls-mnmnshare-platform-50-revenue-share-mnpos-5100667

If you are a Filipino, Visit #Filipino channel via discord and meet your fellow countrymen.

Thank you very much!
copper member
We've just made a partnership with EVONODE. EVONODE provides sharing service for BLS, and BLS will feature EVO in BLS platform.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
FILIPINO TRANSLATION is NOW AVAILABLE at the following link

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-blockshare-bls-mnmnshare-platform-50-revenue-share-mnpos-5100667

If you are a Filipino, Visit #Filipino channel via discord and meet your fellow countrymen.
copper member
First node sold via Coinpayments. Still 9 nodes left till the phase 2 (price will increase).

Did you read the presale part of our ANN?

Budget Usages

The funds raised in the pre-sale phase will be being used for:

Masternode.Online Listing = 0.35 BTC
Masternode.Pro Listing = 0.1 BTC
Shared Masternode Services = 0.2 BTC
Further Exchange Listings + Marketing Costs = The Rest
Activity: 58

copper member
copper member
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: