Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BLRY] **BILLARY COIN**| Multi Service Payment Solutions | - page 21. (Read 94289 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Anyone watch the debate earlier tonight? It was at the very least entertaining!

When Trump started going on about "cyber" this and "cyber" that I almost died laughing.
Exactly , I don't think Trump comes prepared , he just tells whatever comes to his mind at that time . Apart from that , any good news about this coin ? any updates ?

Hillary WIN, BLRY WIN !

What you think guys?

Smiley
Just waiting for the elections to get over soon . Hoping atleast 250% increase in the prices .
hope this would happen now increase is what we expected after hillary wins the campaign.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

When Trump started going on about "cyber" this and "cyber" that I almost died laughing.
Exactly , I don't think Trump comes prepared , he just tells whatever comes to his mind at that time . Apart from that , any good news about this coin ? any updates ?

Hillary WIN, BLRY WIN !

What you think guys?

Smiley
Just waiting for the elections to get over soon . Hoping atleast 250% increase in the prices .
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Hillary WIN, BLRY WIN !

What you think guys?

Smiley
legendary
I have accumulated BLRY and will soon make a video to the Brazilian community buy BLRY because close election she goes to the moon.

I'd love to see that video! I'll be sure to throw a fat bounty your way if it looks good Smiley

(I did go to school for TV/Film, so I have a keen eye for production)
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I have accumulated BLRY and will soon make a video to the Brazilian community buy BLRY because close election she goes to the moon.
Activity: 716
Great dev I think most people just wanted to know if you're still here that's all but everything u said is right I just think now everyone has a little more confidence about Blry. I haven't sold any yet and I'm going to start accumulating here soon. See you on the Blry moon
Activity: 644
everytime you showed up theres always an impact to the community and to the traders so better to hold on and wait i will treat this coin as one of my long term investment good luck to us dev hope we win this to make the value much worthy.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1018
Holding BLRY since spring. Have no reason to sold it, i believe in you dev) Our floor is 6-12K USD marketcap now, every small news can push market high
legendary
As for the giveaways, we gave away half of the 100k planned, then people stopped entering the contest. It's not my fault that no one was participating, so the decision was made internally to defer the rest of the contest until the election.

Zero people participated in the open-source project with Followmyvote.com, this was a huge disappointment.

Nobody really even seemed to care about the implications that blockchain voting would have on the world, all anyone wanted to talk about was price.

And about 5 people total entered into the 100k giveaway, lucky them, as they walked away with 50,000 BLRY, not to mention the initial 200,000 coin giveaway after the launch of this coin.

So we've scaled back out outreach and instead focused on building up some strategic partnerships and key services that will enable you to actually spend BLRY in the REAL WORLD. I've already said this in my last update a few weeks ago.

Details beyond that will have to wait until we're ready to launch the service. I apologize, but I've tried to keep this community engaged, I've given away my own money, I've spent countless hours on this project, and I'm committed to making BLRY the #1 coin of 2016. As I've said a million times, the general election will be a big time for us.
legendary
You're monitoring my activity on BCT? Getting upset that I log in to deal with my PMs and NOT post in this thread? That's pretty judgemental. I have many contacts on BCT that I am utilizing for the benefit of this coin, I'm sorry you feel so betrayed that I didn't come on to reply to idle chit-chat about price. If there's a real question I'll answer it, but speculation isn't really something that needs to be commented on.

I post here when I have news, that's the way announcements work, I'm not here to baby-sit all of you when all anyone wants to do is talk about price. I've tried to spark some in-depth conversations many many times on here about the real-world utility of this project, and it never caught on. Most of you only seem to want to speculate on price. Which is fine, but don't expect me to weigh-in on that every day. There's nothing to say, price is none of my business, it's the free market.

What my team has been focused on over these past months, is developing and nurturing partnerships that will come into fruition in the upcoming election season, as I've not-so-subtly hinted at many times. Like I've said since the beginning of the pre-ANN, I'm not here to string you guys along with false promises, there are plenty of other coins out there to do that. If you want a constant stream of info, leading you on, then go with another coin. BLRY has always been about transparency, and I've said from the beginning, I'm not going to tell you anything until it's %100 confirmed and ready to ship.

Nothing has changed, but the attitudes of the people posting in this thread has changed. It's the same old story, some people are weak-handed and without a constant stream of micro-updates telling you exactly what we're doing ever step of the way, you try to incite panic. There's a reason why major product launches try to contain leaks as much as possible before launch, there's a thing called "competition", it's how the business world works. To some people, none of that matters, they need the constant re-assurance at the cost of giving away our strategic business plans to all of our competitors. Well, sorry pal, but that's not how this team works.
Activity: 716
With some news or a good update from dev Blry could go sky rocketing at any moment.. Elections are very close so hopefully dev is planning something because we can have a very strong demand for Blry if we can somehow make Blry interesting before the elections now is the time.
Activity: 768
did  the giveaway stop?

all development is stopped (no information), no news and off course no giveaways.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
did  the giveaway stop?
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1041

Dev reads this thread every day, but writes nothing. Most recently, he behaved strangely. I sold the coin, play without me  Smiley
Activity: 768
dev is online than why he is not replying in this thread?

probably, dev is dumping his coins, let's wait
Activity: 616
dev is online than why he is not replying in this thread?
Activity: 756
Hilary closer to the presidential stool. I think that soon the course BLRY go up.
Guys, what do you say?
its possible to gain more popularity if hillary wins mate i guess the coin itself will take place but it still depend on how the dev will carry this coin to ride with hillary's popularity if he made any thing from the background and bring the crypto community another project that would give the coin a value i think it will be much beneficial to us.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hilary closer to the presidential stool. I think that soon the course BLRY go up.
Guys, what do you say?
I am not sure of that . I don't think there will be any impact on the prices of BLRY , unless Dev takes some steps . I just hope he is onto something big in the background and we can except some good things before the results of the elections .
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Guys, what do you say?
Pages:
Jump to: