Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BLRY] **BILLARY COIN**| Multi Service Payment Solutions | - page 18. (Read 94289 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
BLRY dead guys? Sad
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&vc=1

Let's get listed BEFORE November, guys
Activity: 186
Merit: 10

as I will get my reward? Cool
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Join our campaign win 1000 BLRY

SUPPORTERS
9 of 100
9% of goal supported
SOCIAL REACH
People
TIME LEFT
1 day
Ends Oct 15, 12:00 PM EDT

Join campaign now Campaign Link: http://thndr.me/1YusMp
Activity: 65
On the blry train the price is looking great hovering around 600 sats can't wait to see what next month has in store blry will rise hope u guys accumulated.. Keep up the good work

Don't get too excited.  It's going to ZERO.
How do you know this?

I wouldn't take him seriously, he's just trying to accumulate. But then again so am I. Lucky for us people are actually selling under 600. I'll consider lifting the sell wall eventually, once all the weak hands have shaken out.

On the blry train the price is looking great hovering around 600 sats can't wait to see what next month has in store blry will rise hope u guys accumulated.. Keep up the good work

How do you know this?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

If you brought around 160 sats the price right now is great. Never know what this and next month will bring I see the bids getting lower but just have to be patience
its the coin common movements so if you trace this before you will understand that anytime it can explode so now we just needed to make some good prediction in which way we will able to make good profits good luck.
Activity: 716

If you brought around 160 sats the price right now is great. Never know what this and next month will bring I see the bids getting lower but just have to be patience
BLRY will rather pump
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro

other exchangen could add the BLRY to get better Cool
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
really profitable coin for us just keep holding some of it already sold the other half, good job coming from the dev.
Activity: 716

I have already posted Cool
messages on facebook and twitter

several requests to add BLRY

1 or 2 people does not make a difference but 1000 or 2000 already begins to take effect
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
We could do a campaign for BLRY enters poloniex
she would in the clouds Wink

And how would that campaign?
We could do a campaign for BLRY enters poloniex
she would in the clouds Wink
we reached 60000 people with 4 support we need 96 support. 60000 People get info about BLRY coin.

SUPPORTERS
4 of 100
4% of goal supported
SOCIAL REACH
People
TIME LEFT
9 days
Ends Oct 15, 12:00 PM EDT

Join campaign now Campaign Link: http://thndr.me/1YusMp
legendary
Activity: 980
add all of them:

addnode=185.11.195.45
addnode=179.219.63.244
addnode=75.130.163.51
addnode=70.52.28.21
addnode=187.34.1.241

wasn't that the point of asking for the node list?

Are you running inside of a VM?

Are you connected to a public wi-fi hotspot?

It's definitely on your end, but I would need to know a lot more about your situation to help troubleshoot further.
thanks! it's working fine now.

Great! There's actually 7 active nodes right now, so I was about to post the other 2 for you, but it looks like it's working, I'm happy to hear Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: