Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BLRY] **BILLARY COIN**| Multi Service Payment Solutions | - page 23. (Read 94289 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1003
you must be looking for Jaillary coin Wink

Looking forward to the next 3 months, it's going to be a crazy push leading up to the general election, strap in!

As for our continuing development, we're working behind the scenes to implement a real-life feature of BLRY, so you can actually spend your coins and not just trade them! We will keep you guys up to date, but it's too early to let the cat out of the bag just yet.

People don't even realise what's about to happen...

Ok dev, I still hope for a way out of the shadows and start moving up. It is very good that the approach you have good news. I still keep my coins and I am waiting for the big news.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Looking forward to the next 3 months, it's going to be a crazy push leading up to the general election, strap in!

As for our continuing development, we're working behind the scenes to implement a real-life feature of BLRY, so you can actually spend your coins and not just trade them! We will keep you guys up to date, but it's too early to let the cat out of the bag just yet.

I am very happy to see you in good health.
We are all waiting for, and believe in Blry
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Activity: 464
Merit: 250
why is this coin not in jail yet?
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
blry price is really down now i think its time to buy blry coin because after election if blry win the election then blry price will rise abnormally and who is holding blry coins will have great profit... i saw blry price was on 8 k and then droping down but now its stable and can not be down more... good luck
really hard to say what will happen next to this project unless the dev showed up and give us some updates when dev still active here the price move so good and from the time he's been quite price start to dumped down so there's a need for us to wait until he show up and let us now whta is the next plan so it is really good to buy when dev is actove.
i agree wid that but little because dwv cant leave their coin named as blry it important to him and will be more importent if hillary clinton wins election... so in trading rheir should always some risk to loss.. if traders look at only negetive point of a coin then nobody invest..
and blry coin have more positive point then negitive.... so i am with blry coin
keeping it for a while will gain you profits on the long run after hillary wins the election popularity of this coin will increase and automatically more and more investors will come, good luck mate.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
blry price is really down now i think its time to buy blry coin because after election if blry win the election then blry price will rise abnormally and who is holding blry coins will have great profit... i saw blry price was on 8 k and then droping down but now its stable and can not be down more... good luck
really hard to say what will happen next to this project unless the dev showed up and give us some updates when dev still active here the price move so good and from the time he's been quite price start to dumped down so there's a need for us to wait until he show up and let us now whta is the next plan so it is really good to buy when dev is actove.
i agree wid that but little because dwv cant leave their coin named as blry it important to him and will be more importent if hillary clinton wins election... so in trading rheir should always some risk to loss.. if traders look at only negetive point of a coin then nobody invest..
and blry coin have more positive point then negitive.... so i am with blry coin
Activity: 756
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
Activity: 868
DEV selling his premine not buy this coin
its been quite a while now since the dev showed up and we are not getting  any updates as of this moment.
hope dev will give some light from here.
Activity: 533
Where the dev  Huh
Activity: 644
hi dev any updates yet? some movement from yobit is showing i guess the price still okay not being dumped too much still good to stake anyway.
Activity: 868
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
We're proud to announce that we're launching a 100,000 BLRY Giveaway over the next 10 weeks! The drawing will happen every Sunday evening (EST) and one lucky winner will be chosen.
This action is completed? This Sunday 10 Week
No blog updates http://billary.rocks/blog
legendary
Good news-dev today appeared, means alive, healthy and remember about us. BOT started coin yank, but how can you not confident, but it is good!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Dev has not left us! Pretty sure about that.
yes he is full of surprises so better to keep and hold he will show up again for sure.
Frequent updates or announcements is what keeps a coin price rising and volume high and stable . Yes the dev hasn't left but I think he must be more active . The prices aren't coming below 100 sats and aren't going above 200 sats , good for daily traders but not for big investors.
yes he is full of surprises so better to keep and hold he will show up again for sure.
Activity: 633
B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io
Activity: 616
Last Active:   August 17, 2016, 04:50:37 AM
I think dev left us. It is very a pity that was not strong enough to pull a good project with a growing community.

oh bro its just one week, maybe he have personal work,
why in worry?
I am a very impressionable person, so when I do not see activity from the developers begin to worry

just wait bro. he will be here soon
legendary
Last Active:   August 17, 2016, 04:50:37 AM
I think dev left us. It is very a pity that was not strong enough to pull a good project with a growing community.

oh bro its just one week, maybe he have personal work,
why in worry?
I am a very impressionable person, so when I do not see activity from the developers begin to worry
Pages:
Jump to: