Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BLRY] **BILLARY COIN**| Multi Service Payment Solutions | - page 29. (Read 94289 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Hello. Just returned from holiday. Sea, sun, whiskey, beer)))
We are waiting for the big news and roadmap
As the developer said. Most of the work is yet to come.
vote   https://www.livecoin.net/voting/index?vote=BillaryCoin
and https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
Activity: 694
Merit: 10
In Nervos we trust.
what happen, blry dead ?? Huh
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
billary is going to jail  Grin
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 980
Our partners at FollowMyVote.com have been keeping busy, and incase you guys missed the good news, they've successfully funded their kickstarter campaign. We can't wait to participate in the parallel election on the blockchain this november!

And if you'd like to know more about the project, make sure to check out all the great mainstream media press the project is getting:

https://followmyvote.com/press/

As always, we're proud to support this project, and encourage more BLRY community members to participate in their coin contributor program, you get a free t-shirt for your first line of code! Not to mention a hefty BLRY incentive Wink
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Nowadays the volume is less isn't it ? The price is firm around 200 sats .

It's finally here, the Democratic National Convention starts today! The next 4 days should be a great time of international discussion about the Dem platform, and more importantly, the implementation of blockchain voting around the world!

Stay tuned, the party is just starting. Thursday is the night that Bill and Hillary take to the stage, it will be epic!
Constant news/ updates like this will keep the coin price hiking . Forget the coin price , the many followers who love the idea of this coin will be happy by hearing more from you Smiley It would be just great to have blockchain voting around the world.
yeah very cheap now me too buy some BLRY
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
i see green again with blry  hope it will go back to the moon holding my coin from my wallet.
thank you dev hope it will continue doing it. good luck
Activity: 470
Merit: 251
Bitbay is the Future!!!
Time to buy Billary biy cheap Blrys now. Blry can ho 400 sat again

I agree with you, very good time to buy, I see it rising up soon  Cool
Time to buy Billary biy cheap Blrys now. Blry can ho 400 sat again
legendary
It's finally here, the Democratic National Convention starts today! The next 4 days should be a great time of international discussion about the Dem platform, and more importantly, the implementation of blockchain voting around the world!

Stay tuned, the party is just starting. Thursday is the night that Bill and Hillary take to the stage, it will be epic!
Blry very quiet those days
legendary
https://twitter.com/BillaryCoin/status/756944773471211520

The dangers of outdated voting machines is REAL, and could affect the outcome of the US national election in November. Post in the comments section of this article to voice your support for BillaryCoin and FollowMyVote.com!
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
that's a good news is up to the community now to help the dev to proceed to this both exchange
be happy  to cast my vote for blry. good luck guys help and earned after.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
We need good news to go up.
Only 28 votes on c-cex Undecided
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Just won 1000 BLRY in the Yobit giveaway, thank you!  Grin Grin Grin
another win from you wow congrats mate.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Just won 1000 BLRY in the Yobit giveaway, thank you!  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Alright boys and girls, we're prepping to do a huge giveaway this week, and the format will be different this time. We're going to do a giveaway in the yobit chat. So get ready for some fireworks, there will be prizes galore!
That's good . Although what I think is , the price itself is a huge giveaway for us . Its pretty cheap , I don't know why people are selling this . I am buying this coin everytime I can . Also is it allowed to do giveaway in yobit chat? Last time I saw someone sharing too many YOBIT CODES got banned from the chat . So are you sure about that ?

oh it's not going to be too many, we're planning on 10 prizes of 1000 coins each, with a BIG giveaway at the end of the day!

So it's all starting right now, get in yobit and start making some noise for BLRY!
Pages:
Jump to: