Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BLRY] **BILLARY COIN**| Multi Service Payment Solutions | - page 27. (Read 94289 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Investing in BLRY is a no-brainer!

It's obvious that Hillary stole the nomination from Bernie. She's going to do the same with Trump!

It's a rigged game, that is why Block Chain voting, like BLRY is needed!

The mainstream media has to put on a show to make you think that your vote matters, in the current system..it dosn't. Hillary has already been *selected*!

"The people who cast the votes don't decide an election, the people who count the votes do."
--Joseph Stalin

So true, not that the Donald is handing her this one on a silver platter or anything...

have you guys read just what that guy's done in the last 48 hours?

http://theslot.jezebel.com/an-abbreviated-list-of-every-bonkers-thing-donald-trump-1784725750

And great quote! That Stalin guy was one sharp cookie. =p
legendary
Finally, my billary qt wallet is working. seems like my internet connection had a problem. It feels nice to stake up some BLRY  Wink

Brilliant! I'm so glad that you've got it working, I have to say you were the one "fly-in-the-ointment" as you were the only one experiencing these issues. If you don't mind me asking, what did you change with your internet connection?
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
BTC. ETC. EOS
Finally, my billary qt wallet is working. seems like my internet connection had a problem. It feels nice to stake up some BLRY  Wink
Activity: 716
Merit: 500
Been following blry for a while now blry will get its chance soon
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Investing in BLRY is a no-brainer!

It's obvious that Hillary stole the nomination from Bernie. She's going to do the same with Trump!

It's a rigged game, that is why Block Chain voting, like BLRY is needed!

The mainstream media has to put on a show to make you think that your vote matters, in the current system..it dosn't. Hillary has already been *selected*!

"The people who cast the votes don't decide an election, the people who count the votes do."
--Joseph Stalin
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
DEV sold his all coins

lol nope! I did sell about 150,000 since I started though... had to pay off some development and take a little for myself. still have plenty of premine left. Not going to chance missing out on the election pump Smiley
still an honest dev keep telling what is needed to be known just keep holding as election is coming near
we will see how this coin ride with hillary good luck dev.
legendary
DEV sold his all coins

lol nope! I did sell about 150,000 since I started though... had to pay off some development and take a little for myself. still have plenty of premine left. Not going to chance missing out on the election pump Smiley
Activity: 868
DEV sold his all coins
BTC. ETC. EOS
nothing much. trying to explain it to my friends outside the crypto world to join the revolution Wink
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hey guys,

Here is the malayalam translation of the billary coin bitcointalk page,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1572745.new#new

this should be a rare language for you guys, but its my mother tongue and its an honour for me to translate the page to it. Smiley
Do check it out.
I do understand that translation bounty is over but if you wish to tip me then you can tip me BLRY at   BHyp2vAXHiPv8xdjxFmzXrqqeLuVAY512n

thanks! Cheesy
hmm interesting to see an Indian Regional language . I know Malayalam , Kannada , Telugu , Tamil, maybe this is a good idea to widen the scope of BLRY . Few Indians may understand it and invest in it , who knows . Good work brother .
Also any new things coming up ?
BTC. ETC. EOS
Hey guys,

Here is the malayalam translation of the billary coin bitcointalk page,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1572745.new#new

this should be a rare language for you guys, but its my mother tongue and its an honour for me to translate the page to it. Smiley
Do check it out.
I do understand that translation bounty is over but if you wish to tip me then you can tip me BLRY at   BHyp2vAXHiPv8xdjxFmzXrqqeLuVAY512n

thanks! Cheesy
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
I'm here! I wish I was on a beach like that, but no, I'm in New York visiting family.

I don't know why your wallet isn't working, you're literally the only one who's had these issues, I'll have my code guru look into it when I get back. In the meantime, I'd suggest using yobit as a temp wallet, as I don't think they're going anywhere. And I don't normally recommend using an exchange to store coins, but in your case if you have no other option, I think that it's at least a workable solution for the time being.

Also, what did you guys think of the DNC Primaries? I thought that Michelle Obama's speech was by the the best.

https://youtu.be/4ZNWYqDU948

yes i am using yobit as a temp. wallet
price start to rise again good to see it and already got some earnings thanks dev for showing up,.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
 Guys, i think something wrong with block explorer, it say last block was 4 days ago
BTC. ETC. EOS
I'm here! I wish I was on a beach like that, but no, I'm in New York visiting family.

I don't know why your wallet isn't working, you're literally the only one who's had these issues, I'll have my code guru look into it when I get back. In the meantime, I'd suggest using yobit as a temp wallet, as I don't think they're going anywhere. And I don't normally recommend using an exchange to store coins, but in your case if you have no other option, I think that it's at least a workable solution for the time being.

Also, what did you guys think of the DNC Primaries? I thought that Michelle Obama's speech was by the the best.

yes i am using yobit as a temp. wallet
Activity: 633
B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io
Folks can lose interest pretty fast in crypto, they can also be impatient.
Holders of BLRY should contributing in some form and helping to raise awareness of whats coming.

Back to enjoying summer... Cheesy
Activity: 716
Blry will rise in the next couple months when the presidential campaign gets hotter and close to election
legendary

BTC. ETC. EOS
made some contact with the admin of poswallet.com to list BLRY coin. He is getting the following error given below. can anyone recommend a solution. Quoting his message here,

", but I get the following error:

/bin/sh ../share/genbuild.sh obj/build.h
make: *** No rule to make target `obj/irc.o', needed by `billarycoind'.  Stop.

"

thanks,
Activity: 644
let him take some time for himself and his family when he comes back the project will proceed.
just wait and see guys. good luck
BTC. ETC. EOS
please tell me how to connect the billary coin windows qt wallet online. its out of sync and i cannot receive any transaction.
try these, should work

not working, i think the problem is with my windows firewall or something as each time i change the settings and restart i get the dialogue box pop up and saying windows have blocked some feature and all. however, I have allowed the wallet to go through firewall, i have even tried switching off the firewall and restarting the wallet simply to see to staying offline and not syncing.

I wonder if i change the network settings of the wallet..like proxy IP and port. will it work? what should i set it to?
Pages:
Jump to: