Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BLRY] **BILLARY COIN**| Multi Service Payment Solutions | - page 62. (Read 94289 times)

Activity: 464
Merit: 250
Wasssssup!
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I love it... I have 2 AMD HD7970's in crossfire... what the hey! I will start mining this!

Again! I love it!  LMFAO!!!!!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Oh! No
Another meme coin and so many miners are waiting for exchange their mines.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
waiting exchange for this  Wink

Me too man! I'm up to about 1700 BLRY from PM and mining and I feel damn good about it. With how much pump hype Bern and Trump have been getting, I think the community will certainly be in to ride with another PolitiCoin.

STUMP THE DRUMPF DISCERN THE BERN
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
I am 89 PM sent
Thanks
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
JaguarCrypto
waiting exchange for this  Wink
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Alright team! So it's been another exhausting day of development, this is day 1 of many years to come. But for now, I'm going to take a nap. Any PMs for the 500 BLRY will have to wait until I wake up, and will be sent out in the order they're received, until they have been exhausted. GREAT LAUNCH GUYS! Let's keep that energy going! but sleep now, sleep energy.

“I’ve always loathed the necessity of sleep. Like death, it puts even the most powerful men on their backs.” - Frank Underwood

hii buddy how to earn BLRY?
send your BLRY address get 500 coin or mine it or http://altcoinix.com/billary-coin-faucet/ get free BLRY per hours.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Alright team! So it's been another exhausting day of development, this is day 1 of many years to come. But for now, I'm going to take a nap. Any PMs for the 500 BLRY will have to wait until I wake up, and will be sent out in the order they're received, until they have been exhausted. GREAT LAUNCH GUYS! Let's keep that energy going! but sleep now, sleep energy.

“I’ve always loathed the necessity of sleep. Like death, it puts even the most powerful men on their backs.” - Frank Underwood

hii buddy how to earn BLRY?
legendary
Activity: 980

legendary
Activity: 910
 BLRY Received  ! Thanks   Wink
legendary
I'm glad it worked out for you jeff!

Now onto some serious business, I think we need "STUMP THE TRUMP DISCERN THE BERN - VOTE BILLARY" made into a sexy BCT signature.

It would have to also include a link to this ANN thread, and the website (which if you haven't checked out yet, it's gorgeous) Billary.Rocks

Anyone have the design chops to get it done? we can have a vote on which is best, and I'll offer a 1000 BLRY bounty for the first place pick, 500 for second place, and 250 for third.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
500 BLRY Received  Grin Thanks Dev Smiley Smiley
legendary
SO MUCH LOVE IN THIS THREAD! APPLE PIE FOR EVERYONE!

And about the mining rental jeffthebaker, It's alot easier than it seems. You move some BTC to miningrentals.com after making an account with them, then browse their rigs for rent under "scrypt". then select the one you want, and how many hours you want it for (I reccomend starting with a small miner, for a low amount of hours just to get your bearings). And then it will ask you for the pool info. This is one of the 2 pools listed in the OP.  So ispace.co.uk:4104 for ispace, and gcpool.eu:3346 for GCPool. Now the last part is putting in your worker name and password, the same ones set up on the pool.

I hope that helps! If you have any more questions, of if I've inadvertantly glossed over something important, let me know!

omg, and I love:

"STUMP THE DRUMPF DISCERN THE BERN"

What do you think? new slogan?  Grin

Wow that was easy! Put .05 in my account and used some of that to rent me a script miner. I'm going to be getting big BILLARY these next 24 hours!

STUMP THE DRUMPF DISCERN THE BERN
legendary
Look at that hashrate GROW! The unstoppable BILLARY is on it's way to the top!

legendary
Activity: 1028
adjusted settings for Payouts:

min 10 , max 1000 Coins (Autopayout+Manual )

TX Fee 0.5

Thx for informing me

Edit:
Automatic Payout Threshold
10 - 1000 BLRY. Set to '0' for no auto payout. A 0.5 BLRY TX fee will apply [This 0.5 automatic payment transaction fee is a network fee and goes back into the network not the pool.]

btw: big Billary Cannons atm

Pool Hashrate
2,640.46 MH/s

Activity: 1176
Merit: 512
500 Billary received! Thanks! Wink
legendary
just wanted to say that i am mining on GCPool and i have my withdraw set to 1 but i think the sites settings are backwards for the debit vs the fees. so my fee is 1 and the debit is 0.0667. the 0.667 is what my wallet is receiving. please take a look at this GCPool.
thanks

TO THA MOON!!!!!!!    Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

MOON INDEED!

Now as per your dilemma, I'd suggest setting a higher payout than 1 BLRY, I have mine at 100. It cuts down on fees, and helps keep the network clear of traffic. The more you know!
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
just wanted to say that i am mining on GCPool and i have my withdraw set to 1 but i think the sites settings are backwards for the debit vs the fees. so my fee is 1 and the debit is 0.0667. the 0.667 is what my wallet is receiving. please take a look at this GCPool.
thanks

TO THA MOON!!!!!!!    Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
SO MUCH LOVE IN THIS THREAD! APPLE PIE FOR EVERYONE!

And about the mining rental jeffthebaker, It's alot easier than it seems. You move some BTC to miningrentals.com after making an account with them, then browse their rigs for rent under "scrypt". then select the one you want, and how many hours you want it for (I reccomend starting with a small miner, for a low amount of hours just to get your bearings). And then it will ask you for the pool info. This is one of the 2 pools listed in the OP.  So ispace.co.uk:4104 for ispace, and gcpool.eu:3346 for GCPool. Now the last part is putting in your worker name and password, the same ones set up on the pool.

I hope that helps! If you have any more questions, of if I've inadvertantly glossed over something important, let me know!

omg, and I love:

"STUMP THE DRUMPF DISCERN THE BERN"

What do you think? new slogan?  Grin
Activity: 1008
Hash rate is already high on day 1 of this for mining, looks like its already asic dominated.  

Damn you Billary!

someone just took 500MH off the network, so it's as good of a time as any to jump in!

I'm renting a miner at www.miningrigrentals.com, they're a lot cheaper than I used to remember them being, I'm getting 80 MH for 24 hours for around 0.007 BTC.

I've been in the crypto community for almost three years and I feel stupid for having to ask, but I've never tried mining altcoins before- so how exactly can I get a rented miner set up to mine Billary? I can go on that website and rent one for a day, and then what? Are there any resources available to learn the process or is it simple enough that you could just relay it to me?

EDIT: Just to add- 500 Billary received!

Sign up at pool, pool tells you mining pool address.  Rent scrypt rig then send the mining pool address to that rig owner, he mines to your pool for the duration of the contract.
legendary
GOD BLESS AND HILLARY2K16 STUMP THE TRUMP DISCERN THE BERN

BILLARY IS THE FUTURE
Pages:
Jump to: