Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BLRY] **BILLARY COIN**| Multi Service Payment Solutions | - page 64. (Read 94289 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Follow me @AlitFX
i love this coin

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
I'M GIVING AWAY A LARGE CHUNK OF THE PREMINE. PM ME YOUR BLRY ADDRESS, AND I'LL GIVE AWAY 500 BLRY TO THE FIRST 100 PEOPLE.

BLRY has been received. Thanks!

I'm sending them out as fast as I can, while trying to retain my composure...

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
I'M GIVING AWAY A LARGE CHUNK OF THE PREMINE. PM ME YOUR BLRY ADDRESS, AND I'LL GIVE AWAY 500 BLRY TO THE FIRST 100 PEOPLE.

BLRY has been received. Thanks!
legendary

Looks great man! I'll staple it to the front page, PM me your address to collect the bounty
legendary
wow very honest person well we will see this thread in the next coming days if what will happen to your coin can i have the free coin from you if I pm you my wallet? just curios about this project that you have I know trump and berns already out from yobit and it is mooning now. just keep your thread updated for your future plan make some affiliation in that way there's a possibility to use your coin in the future. thank again.

Yes, if there's one defining aspect of this coin's developers, it's that we're going to be open and honest the whole way.

As I mentioned, we do have big plans, but we want to make sure that they're %100 possible (very ambitious) before we say anything.

I'll say this, there's lots of clues about future developments scattered around the ANN and the webpage Wink
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
EDIT: STOP POSTING ADDRESSES PLEASE!
Activity: 868
Activity: 729
Yes, true. I think Billiary Coin only ambition to rival trump or bern.
Let's look at the future  Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
wow very honest person well we will see this thread in the next coming days if what will happen to your coin can i have the free coin from you if I pm you my wallet? just curios about this project that you have I know trump and berns already out from yobit and it is mooning now. just keep your thread updated for your future plan make some affiliation in that way there's a possibility to use your coin in the future. thank again.
legendary
PM BLRY addresses?

Yes, this will do, man this is going to be a pain, oh well, it's the right thing to do.

Also I just got twitter online, posting that in the OP now

https://twitter.com/BillaryCoin/status/721692215639195648
i just followed and retweeted you OP hehehe,  I'm not sure how it works, but if you can give me another way how to get this bounty I'll be try my best of doing so, getting the first moved dl the wallet will keep checking this thread for more updates. Thank you.

Thanks for the support! This community thrives on people taking initiative. I'm trying to come up with a more elegant way to distribute the pre-mine, possibly a faucet that logs IPs so people can't cheat it. But barring that, I'll just manually do the payouts when people PM me.

Again, I apologize profusely for the coins mined, it was my fault. And I'll take the hit out of my own wallet to make it right. Hell, that's what premine is there for, for contingency such as this.

dont worry mate if you make a good road map and make good team . i like ideals for this coin   Smiley

the only bad thing was posted the Source Code ... Sad

Yeah, I haven't even gotten to the REAL plan for this coin yet, I just want to get it out the door and make sure everything stable before I reveal the people I'm recruiting for development. It's an ambitious project, and honestly, I'm not %100 sure that it's even possible to do, so I'm not saying anything until I know %100 that it's do-able. Billary isn't going to be one of those coins that makes a bunch of fake promises and then the devs leave after 3 months...
Activity: 618
PM BLRY addresses?

Yes, this will do, man this is going to be a pain, oh well, it's the right thing to do.

i just followed and retweeted you OP hehehe,  I'm not sure how it works, but if you can give me another way how to get this bounty I'll be try my best of doing so, getting the first moved dl the wallet will keep checking this thread for more updates. Thank you.

Thanks for the support! This community thrives on people taking initiative. I'm trying to come up with a more elegant way to distribute the pre-mine, possibly a faucet that logs IPs so people can't cheat it. But barring that, I'll just manually do the payouts when people PM me.

Again, I apologize profusely for the coins mined, it was my fault. And I'll take the hit out of my own wallet to make it right. Hell, that's what premine is there for, for contingency such as this.

dont worry mate if you make a good road map and make good team . i like ideals for this coin   Smiley

the only bad thing was posted the Source Code ... Sad
legendary
PM BLRY addresses?

Activity: 756
PM BLRY addresses?

legendary
PM BLRY addresses?

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
PM BLRY addresses?
Activity: 686
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

Yes, This I have noticed, hence the moving up

I'm working on a way to make it up to the community. I wish we had a faucet because then I could throw a bunch of the premine in there and know it will get evenly distrubited.

Barring that, I'm planning on just giving the next 100 people who post their BLRY address in this thread some of the pre-mine.

They will lock the tread is people start posting their BLRY address.

legendary

Yes, This I have noticed, hence the moving up

I'm working on a way to make it up to the community. I wish we had a faucet because then I could throw a bunch of the premine in there and know it will get evenly distrubited.

Barring that, I'm planning on just giving the next 100 people who post their BLRY address in this thread some of the pre-mine.
legendary
any bounty for avatar and signature?

I'll throw in a 1000 bounty for a nice signature.
Pages:
Jump to: