Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BLRY] **BILLARY COIN**| Multi Service Payment Solutions | - page 63. (Read 94289 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Received the 500 BLRY just like he said. Honest devs are rare, and honest altcoins are even rarer.
Activity: 778
Merit: 250
PM sent to the OP...missed the launch  Sad

Edit - Dev true to his word, deposit received. Thank you Sir, and good luck! I'll continue mining and watching this one for sure  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
Hash rate is already high on day 1 of this for mining, looks like its already asic dominated.  

Damn you Billary!

someone just took 500MH off the network, so it's as good of a time as any to jump in!

I'm renting a miner at www.miningrigrentals.com, they're a lot cheaper than I used to remember them being, I'm getting 80 MH for 24 hours for around 0.007 BTC.

I've been in the crypto community for almost three years and I feel stupid for having to ask, but I've never tried mining altcoins before- so how exactly can I get a rented miner set up to mine Billary? I can go on that website and rent one for a day, and then what? Are there any resources available to learn the process or is it simple enough that you could just relay it to me?

EDIT: Just to add- 500 Billary received!
Activity: 45
rented a little hashpower for billary Cheesy
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
wow this guys is not joking even and honest mistake that I've done he still send me a 500billary coin, thank you so much sir happy to earn for free good luck dev team.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
So the hashrate has come down a bit guys, only 1200MH now, a good time to jump in.

Also the Faucet is FULL LOADED with 20,000 BLRY! That will probably last for years, unless some enterprising traders get their grubby mitts on it first Wink

http://altcoinix.com/billary-coin-faucet/

GET YOUR FILL!
legendary
Launched already  Huh

Yeah, someone was mining before the launch, so I had to move the launch up a few hours. If you notice the top of the OP, I'm giving away a lot of the pre-mine to make up for it. The same amount that was mined before launch. So it's coming out of my pocket, but it was my mistake, so I hope that this makes it right :/
Activity: 574
Launched already  Huh
legendary
LOL! I'm going to repeat this in HUGE BOLD RED LETTERS SO YOU ALL CAN READ

DONT POST YOUR ADDRESS IN THIS THREAD!

PM me as instructed pretty please and thank you Wink
Activity: 644
Hash rate is already high on day 1 of this for mining, looks like its already asic dominated. 

Damn you Billary!

someone just took 500MH off the network, so it's as good of a time as any to jump in!

I'm renting a miner at www.miningrigrentals.com, they're a lot cheaper than I used to remember them being, I'm getting 80 MH for 24 hours for around 0.007 BTC.
here's my add mate if you be a good samaritan for today I'll be more than thankful for you keep it up. B8UeDB9Y1iWGHVPbo6cv8L3GeAnt4RTwi4
legendary

Damn you Billary!

legendary
stuff.

please don't post your address in this thread

Activity: 728
Merit: 501
I'M GIVING AWAY A LARGE CHUNK OF THE PREMINE. PM ME YOUR BLRY ADDRESS, AND I'LL GIVE AWAY 500 BLRY TO THE FIRST 100 PEOPLE.

BLRY has been received. Thanks!

I'm sending them out as fast as I can, while trying to retain my composure...

Received and thanks  Wink
Activity: 1008

Damn you Billary!
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
JaguarCrypto
wow..diff rising slowly
good luck dev
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
BTC: 1Kurto6PK5feTYkdg88oy62HecQsFSZ7hr
nice job guys!

the trump age is over Cheesy
legendary

BAM we have ourselves another 5000 BLRY bounty! woop woop! I'm gonna staple this to Billary's face.
legendary
Activity: 1028
Activity: 812
Whats the port for this coin?
Activity: 12
Proud to be part of BLRY's start. Can't wait for YoBit to open trading.
Pages:
Jump to: