Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BLUE MAGIC Capital: Blockchain investing firm (hedge funds in ICONOMI) - page 3. (Read 33878 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

I've been watching your investments. Very good.
One question, why haven't you invested in Iconomi?  Huh
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
I have been watching this thread but what I don't understand is the frequent re-balancing done on the tokens in your portfolio, some were done as fast as 24 hour different, Why?. I will like to know the minimum BTC to join your fund

There has been so many rebalancing lately because of the big activity we're seeing. I've had to sell positions and buy another ones. You still cannot join the funds until Iconomi is ready.  Smiley
i hope Iconomi platform will be ready soon... Grin
Activity: 22
I have been watching this thread but what I don't understand is the frequent re-balancing done on the tokens in your portfolio, some were done as fast as 24 hour different, Why?. I will like to know the minimum BTC to join your fund

There has been so many rebalancing lately because of the big activity we're seeing. I've had to sell positions and buy another ones. You still cannot join the funds until Iconomi is ready.  Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Activity: 11
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Hope you're a good guy Frank like you said and not a mini Bernie Madoff. Good luck with Blue Magic. Seems very interesting.  Grin
The Extreme Fund is up almost 80% in the latest update !

The Blue Magic Funds will be a great way of investing for crypto novices such as myself, no need to worry about which coin to buy, no need to download troublesome wallets and no need to watch the market, I plan to invest in these funds as soon as they are up and running on the Iconomi platform, when will that happen by the way ?

Thanks man. I know the same as you, Iconomi are working hard but seems that will take some months to release an stable version of OFM plattform. Wink
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
The Extreme Fund is up almost 80% in the latest update !

The Blue Magic Funds will be a great way of investing for crypto novices such as myself, no need to worry about which coin to buy, no need to download troublesome wallets and no need to watch the market, I plan to invest in these funds as soon as they are up and running on the Iconomi platform, when will that happen by the way ?
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
The fund looks like its taking shape nicely! Congrats

If you feel up to, you can list your Fund on iconomifunds.com, extra views and a wider audience never hurt Tongue
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
ABOUT SHARE AIRDROP

Don't get me wrong, there will be a share airdrop ONLY to truly implicated people in the project, as well as future fund managers that enter in the Blue Magic brand.

We don't have any need to issue an ICO nor dilute our shares for free, but we are open to share profits for those who deserve it.

So, how do you decide who is worthy of receiving his share? Implicated in which way? Your idea sounds interesting but I'm not going to wear a brand.  Wink How do you imagine the investment process to work? I still only have a very rough idea of what this is about.

Hey man, share airdrop is just an idea for now. Still lots of questions to solve and things could change a lot in some months from now.

About the investment process, it will work as any other mutual fund: you invest in the fund by buying shares of it at it's current NAV per share price, and if the fund performance is +120% your shares will be worth +120% minus the comission. There are still lots of questions too related to that, we don't know if ICONOMI will allow to create close-ended and open-ended funds, we still don't even know if ICONOMI will be the plattform used. Things change a lot in this world  Wink

For now, just pay attention to the funds, the movements and the texts, I strongly believe that it's worth the read!

All the sucess on the project as you have proof on the other topic your capability of selecting good coins and having profit.

Will invest for sure!!!
There are lots of uncertainties and I am sure you will be taking your time to plan everything. Just get more information and other relevant information before you plan to move your funds in this project.

Activity: 744
Merit: 500
Nice service Frank!

Will watch closely.

Good luck!
So rebalance will always happen on fridays?

Not really. Rebalance could happen anyday depending on the markets condition. Will post immediately when rebalances occur.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
So rebalance will always happen on fridays?
Pages:
Jump to: