Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BLUE MAGIC Capital: Blockchain investing firm (hedge funds in ICONOMI) - page 6. (Read 33878 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
http://www.leocoinapp.com/
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
First weekly report is here, check out our portfolios. We expect a great 2017!!

https://twitter.com/bluemagicapital/status/815583271199371264
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Iconomi holder get blue magic capital free from airdrop, right?
When launch ?

what do you mean
only buy iconomi coin, and hold can get blue magic coin is free
how much comparation 1:1, one iconomy coin can get one blue magic coin

You all are not getting what is he telling, they are telling that they wanted to invest in ICONOMI.INDEX capital where they will show how much value their project is, so it mean it will give more profit for ICN and who ever is hoding ICN will get benefited as they are getting a fund raiser who is investing in good coins.
Activity: 22
Therefore, this is some investing firm which will be like a fund manager in iconomi once the OFM platform is done?

Am i right?

Correct  Smiley
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Therefore, this is some investing firm which will be like a fund manager in iconomi once the OFM platform is done?

Am i right?
Activity: 40
ABOUT SHARE AIRDROP

Don't get me wrong, there will be a share airdrop ONLY to truly implicated people in the project, as well as future fund managers that enter in the Blue Magic brand.

We don't have any need to issue an ICO nor dilute our shares for free, but we are open to share profits for those who deserve it.

So, how do you decide who is worthy of receiving his share? Implicated in which way? Your idea sounds interesting but I'm not going to wear a brand.  Wink How do you imagine the investment process to work? I still only have a very rough idea of what this is about.

Hey man, share airdrop is just an idea for now. Still lots of questions to solve and things could change a lot in some months from now.

About the investment process, it will work as any other mutual fund: you invest in the fund by buying shares of it at it's current NAV per share price, and if the fund performance is +120% your shares will be worth +120% minus the comission. There are still lots of questions too related to that, we don't know if ICONOMI will allow to create close-ended and open-ended funds, we still don't even know if ICONOMI will be the plattform used. Things change a lot in this world  Wink

For now, just pay attention to the funds, the movements and the texts, I strongly believe that it's worth the read!

All the sucess on the project as you have proof on the other topic your capability of selecting good coins and having profit.

Will invest for sure!!!
ABOUT SHARE AIRDROP

Don't get me wrong, there will be a share airdrop ONLY to truly implicated people in the project, as well as future fund managers that enter in the Blue Magic brand.

We don't have any need to issue an ICO nor dilute our shares for free, but we are open to share profits for those who deserve it.

So, how do you decide who is worthy of receiving his share? Implicated in which way? Your idea sounds interesting but I'm not going to wear a brand.  Wink How do you imagine the investment process to work? I still only have a very rough idea of what this is about.

Hey man, share airdrop is just an idea for now. Still lots of questions to solve and things could change a lot in some months from now.

About the investment process, it will work as any other mutual fund: you invest in the fund by buying shares of it at it's current NAV per share price, and if the fund performance is +120% your shares will be worth +120% minus the comission. There are still lots of questions too related to that, we don't know if ICONOMI will allow to create close-ended and open-ended funds, we still don't even know if ICONOMI will be the plattform used. Things change a lot in this world  Wink

For now, just pay attention to the funds, the movements and the texts, I strongly believe that it's worth the read!
Activity: 758
I really liked this project, the concept really is very interesting, I'll be watching!
That the year 2017 be a success for everyone!
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
ABOUT SHARE AIRDROP

So, how do you decide who is worthy of receiving his share? Implicated in which way? Your idea sounds interesting but I'm not going to wear a brand.  Wink How do you imagine the investment process to work? I still only have a very rough idea of what this is about.
ABOUT SHARE AIRDROP

Interesting. Will be watching.  

+1 for NOT being an ICO. <3 Much love

NOT an ICO, but they have shares THEY have evaluated the value of with ZERO links to these accounts they SAY they hold ;p

also, yes, wrong board, as if this is a hedge fund there is no altcoin announcement, its a altcoin service announcement if anything

Anyways  ill watch see how it develops, but so far nothing to see here IMO

Hey man, as noclue said, these inital funds are coming from MY personal pocket, and I don't see any reason to show my personal adresses, since it's completely irrelevant here and there's 0 opportunnity to scam anyone (well, I can also scam myself LOL  Grin).

The important thing here is to make the DECISIONS and MOVEMENTS public, so people can have an idea of how we work during all these months and then decide in they want to invest or no.

Already said that, while there's no investing plattform, we WILL NOT get money from anyone. I also have a lot of rodeos here man, the last thing I want is to hold and store other people's money, plattform will do so. Blue Magic Capital will be just a financial managing, promotion and educative company.

Also please be a little patient with results, this is a long term focused investment style and don't expect results in 2 days.   Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 516
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
When launch ?

what do you mean
only buy iconomi coin, and hold can get blue magic coin is free
how much comparation 1:1, one iconomy coin can get one blue magic coin
Activity: 246
When launch ?

Impossible, it looks like ICO coin, not a airdrop free coin
Activity: 13
As long as i know, this section is for Alt-coin announcement not for services..
Activity: 242
anyway its unique ideas and maybe it will give us great imaginational space soon
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
When launch ?
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
Interesting idea, but I think NXC and LTC are not good choices, Game may be a bit overpriced right now. Stratis has much potential and will be a 10X coin in 2017. I will buy the fund if you exclude NXC and LTC. ANS is a good investment, China will pump it hard when good news comes.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
So we just wait for a few months until you launch the funds on iconomi?
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
interesting project! dev if you have any translating bounties please i would like to reserve italian ! thanks
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Interesting. Will be watching. 

+1 for NOT being an ICO. <3 Much love

NOT an ICO, but they have shares THEY have evaluated the value of with ZERO links to these accounts they SAY they hold ;p

also, yes, wrong board, as if this is a hedge fund there is no altcoin announcement, its a altcoin service announcement if anything

Anyways  ill watch see how it develops, but so far nothing to see here IMO

That is the reason why they are not offering the shares to the public yet. Once a platform like ICN launches, they will move the assets over to the platform and everything should be transparent. This could easily take 6-12 months. In the meanwhile, they want to show the public how they operate and give us a good look at their investment strategy.

This is the start of something big I reckon. But, as with any good thing, it takes a long time to build. So sit back, learn your lessons and if you like them, invest once they launch.

so its a service discussion then, either way nothing but words here and does not belong in this section.
i will of course see how it goes, not like im writing them off, but all i see here is words, why would they SAY they have these assets but NOT link them, hmm? riddle me THAT!
not my first rodeo, thx, you can believe this with ZERO evidence, but i NEED evidence myself or its just another "i have a dream"

I do not understand the point you are trying to make. Even if this is play money and if they prove out that their investment strategy is going to grow 15 btc of play money into a higher amount of play money in 6-12 months that proves that they are on to something. Even if they want to prove it, how do you expect them to do it?
Once you have a platform like Iconomi, it is easier to make it much more transparent but until then, they want to prove out the model. Nothing wrong in that.

Go over to the website and read the blog post where they explain their positions on each coin they have a stake in.

Pages:
Jump to: