Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BLUE MAGIC Capital: Blockchain investing firm (hedge funds in ICONOMI) - page 4. (Read 33878 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
move that crypto
Consider me a Day 1 investor once you have a working solution on Iconomi.

I've followed your Altcoin speculation thread and you have a greater grasp of fundamentals than 99% of the losers that frequent this board who do nothing but post pictures of Lambos/rockets and proclaim "my body is ready".

Keep it up.

Maybe it's just a coincidence, but it looks like someone read my recent post history then used an alternate account to post about it.

I know you love lambo pics, so here's one of a classic Diablo SV for you:

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Consider me a Day 1 investor once you have a working solution on Iconomi.

I've followed your Altcoin speculation thread and you have a greater grasp of fundamentals than 99% of the losers that frequent this board who do nothing but post pictures of Lambos/rockets and proclaim "my body is ready".

Keep it up.
move that crypto
http://bluemagic.info/what-is-this/weekly-report/

@VultureFund
So all this 3 founds are alive yet?  Two days ago?  If yes, can you please post the wallets where coins are stored.   Or you store them on an exchange waiting for an ExchangeExitScam?

And my original question still stand. "So you made this thread and announced your personal investments. lol  Are you for real?"

Two simple questions. The part you commented was reply to the rude alt, not question to you.

Why does it matter where the coins are stored or if they even exist at all?

The great thing about Iconomi's OFM platform is Iconomi secures all the crypto stored on the platform, so you don't have to trust your "array" manager with that.  They have no ability to withdraw clients' capital from the platform.

That's the whole idea of the platform.  You can start an array using your own money, people can publicly view the performance of it, then they can add their money to the array if they want, and the array manager earns fees.

BlueMagic is way ahead of the game showcasing arrays before the platform has launched.  Most people don't know this game exists yet in crypto world, but they will soon.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Jesus, lately when I try to read new threads, there is always some part of people spreading negativity and FUD. As if any new project in crypto is bad and only old ones are good. That been said, only btc could exist and maybe eth and two or three more. Rather constantly critisizing one should consider how can he/she help and get involved  Wink
Activity: 366

Thank you I did read it again and I still stand at all I said.

But as an Legendary member I say that point of this thread is to help him ( when checking your post history i see is high possibility, you are also him. So while saying him I also mean you)  gain profits with day trading with hope that people will buy what he advertise to be in his investment fund and raise price of those coins. And when that happen he will most likely dump on them.

Yeah reputable legendary member, you're completely right. With this topic, I will pump giant things like BTC, LTC, MAID, GAME and all other things to the moon, and then I will dump my HUUGE 30,000 $ stake tothe followers.

It totally makes sense man, it's the perfect plan. You're a great detective LOL  Grin Grin

We're trying to open the way to the new economy movement based on reputation and trust. Your cheap shitcoin P&D speech does not fit here. Times are changing fast man, evolve or die. Wink

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
http://bluemagic.info/what-is-this/weekly-report/

@VultureFund
So all this 3 founds are alive yet?  Two days ago?  If yes, can you please post the wallets where coins are stored.   Or you store them on an exchange waiting for an ExchangeExitScam?

And my original question still stand. "So you made this thread and announced your personal investments. lol  Are you for real?"

Two simple questions. The part you commented was reply to the rude alt, not question to you.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10

For a legendary member, you sure seem like a noob. Next time, make sure you get it right before you mock someone.

But as an Legendary member I say that point of this thread is to help him gain profits with day trading with hope that people will buy what he advertise to be in his investment fund and raise price of those coins. And when that happen he will most likely dump on them.

I now understand why so many projects are moving away from BCT. Too many trolls commenting from their parent's basement sitting in their underwear. I suggest you go read how hedge funds work because according to your logic, all hedge funds are pump and dump schemes.

First, he is not a day trader.

Second, there is no way to invest/buy into his fund at this point. It will only happen when a platform like ICN launches so that everything is transparent.

Third, he has injected 30k of his own capital into this fund. The more his fund grows, the better his return because investors will be charged a fee on all profits earned. That is how he plans to make money. In fact, he will make a lot more money by making a commission out of this fund rather than dump his coins.
legendary

For a legendary member, you sure seem like a noob. Next time, make sure you get it right before you mock someone.

But as an Legendary member with information's I have so far I can say that point of this thread is to help him ( when checking your post history i see is high possibility, you are also him. So while saying him I also mean you)  gain profits with day trading with hope that people will buy what he advertise to be in his investment fund and raise price of those coins. And when that happen he will most likely dump on them.

Lets hope will get more infos soon.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10

BLUE MAGIC Capital will start managing three hedge funds with different risk level. For the moment, all them will be managed for me, but with time we expect more talented and experienced investors to join the company and launch their funds in BLUE MAGIC brand.

So you made this thread and announced your personal investments. lol  Are you real?

He meant By him* and these are not his personal investments. If you read through the posts, those are the positions that blue magic fund holds. In the future, he wants more managers to join. But for now, he is the only person making investment decisions.

legendary

BLUE MAGIC Capital will start managing three hedge funds with different risk level. For the moment, all them will be managed for me, but with time we expect more talented and experienced investors to join the company and launch their funds in BLUE MAGIC brand.

So you made this thread and announced your personal investments. lol  Are you real?

And you posted it on wrong part of forum. Altho I dot really know what part of forum this should go beside Offtopic.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100

I'll be attentive. Wink

Good luck!
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Will you invest just into coins or also into tokens?

And one more thing. If I invested into one of the fund then do I get share of it in tokens or how did you plan to print a proof of the investment? Smart contract?

Hi rgornik, I invest in coins/tokens no matter what, the only condition is them to have strong fundamentals (pure shitcoins are only traded in extreme fund, and even with that, they are the most solid shitcoins outthere, I will make a writting explaining the classification of assets/coins). It's also a possibility to invest in some ICO if there's a good opportunity to profit, but mostly all will be based in medium-long term trading of everything you see listed in Poloniex and Bittrex.

About investments, I will say it another time. You CAN'T invest in our hedge funds until there's a secure, legal and easy way to do so. Most surely ICONOMI will be the plattform used, and of course there you'll can have all proofs of investments and everything fully transparent. . Last thing I want is to take and store money from other people and get into trouble.

All what I can say during these months is: sit down, relax, watch, learn and join the Blue Magic community, I'm sure you will like it. We may be total noobs in business (I'm just 21), but I can tell you that I know how to trade, and I'm a good guy. I think that's enough to make this project succed.  Smiley

Thanks for answers. I understood we will have to wait but its nice to see that you are already posting weekly "taughts" on index developments.

BTW I dont care about age. For me results are the most important and young can bring some freshness into established investing. After all Iconomi team is very young but they are the first one that will give Blue Magic Capital platform for its business  Wink
Activity: 1923
Merit: 538
Activity: 366

Kids trying to make money. They cannot wipe their ass properly and thinking about managing funds.

Ah yeah, you truly look like an expirienced mature man:

1. You judge me for being 21, when you don't have a clue about who I am and the experience I have in finance management.

2. You judge me in 3rd January, when funds started in 1st January.

Go back trolling Lisk and shilling Iconomi, you're a professional in that area.  Wink

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Happy new year everyone, it's a pleasure for me to present you BLUE MAGIC Capital, the financial company and brand that aims to dominate blockchain sector in the coming years.

BLUE MAGIC Capital comes as a personal idea from the succesful altcoin trader/investor Frank PM (me). The idea is simple: Blockchain sector is evolving, altcoin projects are becoming more serious day by day, general liquidity in the markets is growing, and there's still almost any investor who treats the altcoin sector in a professional way. IT'S TIME TO BE PROFESSIONAL.

BLUE MAGIC Capital will start managing three hedge funds with different risk level. For the moment, all them will be managed for me, but with time we expect more talented and experienced investors to join the company and launch their funds in BLUE MAGIC brand. Public hedge funds will be launched most surely in ICONOMI platform in some months, but funds are already working as if they were in the platform with private capital from the company.

VALUES

BLUE MAGIC Capital values are crystal clear and unbreakable: TRANSPARENCY, CLOSENESS & a COLLABORATIVE attitude with other investors, developers and anyone that desires to make the world a better place.

We don't expect to be just another investing firm, we expect to be THE MOST AWESOME investing firm. Fund portfolios will be always public real time, movements and changes in configuration of the funds will be published every end of the day, there will be a weekly report and a big educative section for investors, begginers or experts. First I will be the only one to publish all this information, but with time I expect an implicated community of investors to collaborate in the education program as well. Apart from that, there will also be a section dedicated to review and extend the most promising projects to increase the general knowledge of blockchain investors.

BLUE MAGIC Capital shares

We don't really need any funding to launch the company, so for now there won't be any ICO and all BLUE MAGIC Capital shares will belong to the company. Blue Magic will obtain it's revenues with the commissions applied in the hedge funds. If there's a big community support during these months "pre-ICONOMI", we will consider to do a share airdrop so all community members can benefit from the company activity.

SOCIAL

WEBSITE

TELEGRAM CHAT (lot of activity there)

https://telegram.me/joinchat/EVc4eAqmQP5JPYAVxiLNVw

IMPORTANT!!! IF YOU ARE NEW, READ THIS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS RELATED!!

You CAN'T invest in our hedge funds until there's a secure, legal and easy way to do so. Most surely ICONOMI will be the plattform used, and of course there you'll can have all proofs of investments and everything fully transparent. Last thing I want is to take and store money from other people and get into trouble.

All what I can say during these months is: sit down, relax, watch, learn and join the Blue Magic community, I'm sure you will like it. We may be total noobs in business (I'm just 21), but I can tell you that I know how to trade, and I'm a good guy. I think that's enough to make this project succed.  Cheesy

Kids trying to make money. They cannot wipe their ass properly and thinking about managing funds.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
Frank you little slag  Kiss

I like the idea of the Extreme fund. The most solid shitcoins ever!!
move that crypto
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Looks interesting

Hey, all those C coins from extreme fund will surely not be able to be in Iconomi. Extreme fund is an special one, I know that probably will never see the light but it's interesting to share too. These shitcoins are great opportunities at those prices.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009
Definitely something I will be watching. Your choices of crypto in the funds is interesting, would love to hear your justification behind them if you had time.
Pages:
Jump to: