Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BnrtxCoin X11 ! [New bounty 1m BNX payout] - page 4. (Read 36522 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
If anyone can lower the diff readjustment to every block ill gladly commit the changes and send them a few thousand bnx. I will begin working on it myself regardless but itll definitely take me a few days/weeks with school and work. I will be out of town the 27th to the 8th of november so thatll set me back considerably.
alright, updated some stuff added a working pool diff is still pretty awful, looking into retargeting
They are selling ' OpenELEC - Kodi ', a free software for $14,99  Huh Huh Huh

u serious?
thats dead. I was more into the crypto stuff, biz partner was into the selling stuff. The idea was its pre installed but regardless, hes left and thats gone. Probably will switch on over to used (maybe new?)computer hardware for BNX still no way to verify payments instantly other than the old fashion way
Not dead, life happened.
Still pretty busy with school but my coding classes are getting me to where i need to be. Coin is currently Diff locked (damn asics) and im looking into changing the coin to reset the diff after every block. My node is back up and my pool will be back shortly.
I am not the best at coding so the fix may take me a while, once I can verify that everything works as it should ill give you a few weeks heads up to switch over wallets as well as the cryptopia guys
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
It still dead coin? Did hear anything since 1 year.
Activity: 41
They are selling ' OpenELEC - Kodi ', a free software for $14,99  Huh Huh Huh

u serious?
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Progress is the realization of UTOPIA's
What is the circulating supply of BnrtxCoin right now?
Activity: 88
very cheap. Great for mid-term profit. A must buy for me :-)
Activity: 530
Merit: 253
LDOGE aka Litedoge -stakeable 2.0 doge
another Bnrtxcoin -BNX pool available at http://wmikrut.com/#pool-stats
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Still here, i just had a shoulder surgery done from an atv accident and using a computer with one arm can be challenging. In the next few weeks I am going to release a new wallet with some much needed improvements. Just need to heal up first. The syncing factor is from the high diff, no one can move any blocks thru.

Welcome back! May God help you to achieve full fitness.Then you can be able to make things that could surprise everyone!

Thanks!
Still here, i just had a shoulder surgery done from an atv accident and using a computer with one arm can be challenging. In the next few weeks I am going to release a new wallet with some much needed improvements. Just need to heal up first. The syncing factor is from the high diff, no one can move any blocks thru.
Activity: 11
It finally sync'd up.
Activity: 11
Trying to solo mine for fun.  Downloaded wallet from here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4MaPP260_IaSDZrOU9RbGY4TVE  Hopefully this is the correct wallet version.  Help/About comes up as SpurdoCoin version v0.8.6.0-g78f4a7f-beta...

Wallet is hung at 3 days behind.  Says it's processed 33961 blocks but will not go any further.  My wallet has 3 connections. 

Current nodes in my coin.conf:
addnode=54.194.99.126
addnode=bnrtx.noip.me
addnode=45.55.78.34
addnode=37.187.99.136
addnode=99.71.77.143

Are there any other nodes that I should have (or should remove) in the coin.conf file?  Did i download the wrong wallet version?

Bnrtx are you still active and supporting this coin?
Activity: 209
I'm out your coin appears broken as it doesn't meet its target block generation time over two days and only 13 blocks have been generated, and after 58 weeks this coin as only generated about 34k blocks if your target time is truly 10 mins then your diff is way to high to make that happen.
Activity: 374
Merit: 251
The REX is here!!!
Glad to see this coin is still moving on. Only if I can get my hand on a few million. Smiley But Craptopia still has me banned.  Roll Eyes Tongue
I've got 6 connections, my server is hosting a node but it looks like my hostname expired, I'll renew asap, in the meantime addnode=99.71.77.143
I'm a new comer so I am syncing for the first time.
I've got 6 connections, my server is hosting a node but it looks like my hostname expired, I'll renew asap, in the meantime addnode=99.71.77.143
Can't get wallet to sync.  Used link on OP to download win wallet.  I'm guessing I need nodes so does anyone have functioning nodes or peerinfo so I can sync?
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
semux
anybody solomining? i got rpc error connection

Edit : fixed!
Pages:
Jump to: