Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BnrtxCoin X11 ! [New bounty 1m BNX payout] - page 6. (Read 36522 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I've got a big move coming up soon, expect not to hear from me from 8/13-8/17 after that I should be back on track!
Activity: 530
Merit: 253
LDOGE aka Litedoge -stakeable 2.0 doge
interesting coin what works, just needs some more miners on cryptopia
New faucet,info and site app for android devices added get it at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wBnrtxCoinFaucet
new wallet link posted
Next goal is getting a paper wallet system, feel free to contact with me offers. You can also buy with your BNX on the cyrptopyia marketplace, so be sure to check that out
Activity: 374
Merit: 251
The REX is here!!!
BUMP!!!
The new Windows wallet should be up soon, tonight, if not, tomorrow am
Activity: 374
Merit: 251
The REX is here!!!
We now have a IRC Channel with tipping.  Cool Cool Cool Deamon is being compiled  Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#bnrtxcoin
need more time. new coin with 5 nodes, its a miracle i got listed on cryptopia
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Need more exchanges.
What kind of coin is this one ?
I'm assuming you mean algorithm, in which case it's X11
all coin details can be found at www.bnrtx.com/bnrtxcoin
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
TimSweat
What kind of coin is this one ?
we need yobit
ive done everything i can to get thier attention, ive tweeted tghem from both my personal and Company account and contacted support twice. Personally, i like cryptopia much better, perhaps you should give them a try

Good job to get on the first exchange.
thanks for the support, hope to see you there!
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
we need yobit
ive done everything i can to get thier attention, ive tweeted tghem from both my personal and Company account and contacted support twice. Personally, i like cryptopia much better, perhaps you should give them a try

Good job to get on the first exchange.
we need yobit

You should try some coin promotion service like the one I offer. PM sent.
no thanks
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
we need yobit

You should try some coin promotion service like the one I offer. PM sent.
we need yobit
Activity: 278
we need yobit
Pages:
Jump to: