Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BnrtxCoin X11 ! [New bounty 1m BNX payout] - page 9. (Read 36522 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck
And what about the virus scan ?
your virus scan says its a miner. it can mine coins. surprise. theres even video proof of me running and mining on it above. Its not a virus, though i dont blame you for being cautious, my webroot always detects minerd as the same thing.
give me your address and ill even send you coins to prove it.

All ways happy for freebies XYtWJecd9p5oFbeLFZCgpYj9jn5fHf4LLr
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
your virus scan says its a miner. it can mine coins. surprise. theres even video proof of me running and mining on it above. Its not a virus, though i dont blame you for being cautious, my webroot always detects minerd as the same thing.
give me your address and ill even send you coins to prove it.
legendary
crunck
Wont sync past 2624
try it again, i had the same issue, fixed it, one of my peers was off
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Im not 1FfmbHfnpaZjKFvyi1okTjJJusN455paPH

Shocked Shocked
a variant of Win32/BitCoinMiner.BJ potentially unsafe   
Win32:Evo-gen [Susp]   
legendary
crunck
Wont sync past 2624
added a new node and added how-to videos to main thread
addnode=bnrtx.noip.me
no pool until now ?
I hope very soon , i can't wait mine this . maybe , my fell say your Ticker it's freak . i suggest for change this . but , if you want
you can download the wallet and solo mine!
edit:
heres how to mine with cpu https://youtu.be/JSPH4yRdT3k
heres how to mine with gpu  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2h4eK-kovrE&
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
no pool until now ?
I hope very soon , i can't wait mine this . maybe , my fell say your Ticker it's freak . i suggest for change this . but , if you want
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Im not 1FfmbHfnpaZjKFvyi1okTjJJusN455paPH
Just updated the BnrtxCoin web page with ways to earn and spend your BnrtxCoin!
no pool?
None as of yet, looking for ways to implement one, but as I said I'm out of town and won't be returning until tomorrow evening
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
JaguarCrypto
no pool?
Activity: 345
Merit: 251
What is Bnrtx ?

Bnrtx is the abbreviation of our company BnR technix

Brennan and Ryan is the BnR and technix is a combination of tech and Linux as we sell mostly Live Linux Usb sticks along with other "tech things"
Our home page is also our store at bnrtx.com

Thank you.
What is Bnrtx ?

Bnrtx is the abbreviation of our company BnR technix

Brennan and Ryan is the BnR and technix is a combination of tech and Linux as we sell mostly Live Linux Usb sticks along with other "tech things"
Our home page is also our store at bnrtx.com
Activity: 345
Merit: 251
What is Bnrtx ?
Source is uploading... I'm a computer engineering student the coin was a project, figured I might as well throw it into the mix of things, I'd prefer more constructive criticism rather than flat out ignorant insults.

Im sure you can understand that this place has had its fair share of pump and dump coins, and coins bundled with viruses and the list goes on, so I can forgive these guys for being critical when you are the one that raises all the red flags, on purpose or not.

I completely understand, the fact of the matter is with the red flags part is my business partner pushed me to release this now, I'm currently out of town without my laptop, I'll be back sometime tomorrow and at the time this post will be much more cleaned and organized
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Source is uploading... I'm a computer engineering student the coin was a project, figured I might as well throw it into the mix of things, I'd prefer more constructive criticism rather than flat out ignorant insults.

Im sure you can understand that this place has had its fair share of pump and dump coins, and coins bundled with viruses and the list goes on, so I can forgive these guys for being critical when you are the one that raises all the red flags, on purpose or not.

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
Prove ? Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: