Author

Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete] - page 108. (Read 68374 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 01:15:24 PM
I dont understand. If the Pradndecki brothers had been successful for years in the past in this business, why would they need an ICO to raise funds? Dont they have enough earnings in the past that could support the improvement of their busness? Why involve in a blockchain if they did it good the natural way?
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
February 13, 2018, 01:10:26 PM
Different repairs are generally happening everyday in different areas of our community, electrical repairs, mechanical repairs, construction repairs and so on, and honestly finding a good contractor to do the job is quite frustrating. I believe in the power of blockchain technology , on how it can a record data and how no other people would be able to alter this input data. A public record of the labor pricing and labor reviews on the blockchain can greatly help lots of people in finding the right contractor that was given a good review based on services provided to their previous clients.

And another advantage here is the review they put or make in every contractor’s profile is reliable because they are the reviews previous clients made. Reviews based on experience and not just made by anyone else.

Yeah Bob's Repair bring a different approach to blockchain by creating such innovative idea to give a more decentralized system of labour pricing and making all kinds of repair in a more convenience manner, a very smart way of finding the best service.

Bob's repair's project is indeed incredible, but my question is how bob's repair differ from decentralized forum. Do bob's repair will have a KYC for the labourer? if none they can just create or add different name. I feel troublesome on this side since it's decentralized.

You are just being reasonable and i can’t think of any reason why Bob will not require personal identification from the contractor if they want to be listed in the platform. Since by not requiring them will put the platform in danger. And clients has to browse to find the contractor they want and need and with out identification proof how are they going to take them and if they will ever do, that would mean Bob taking the responsibility of safety in the part of the consumers and if it is found that the contractors are fraudulent and untraceable because they had just invented a dummy profile, i dont know how Bob would be dealing with it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 121
February 13, 2018, 12:59:45 PM
Congratulations to this project since the pre-sale was very successful and more than 6000 ETH has been raised, it is not so easy for a ico project to achieve that goal, I just want to know when will be the formal ICO?
Yes congrats to the team and Dev as well, Pres-sale was very successful i hope it will reach the hardcap very soon. One of the best ICO project under ETH platform that connects to blockchain network.
It took sometime to reach hardcap but i think using mcafee's name must have been very effective to promote this project plus the fact that bob's ICO rating is 95/100 based on ICORanker, i hope they could reach hardcap during ICO as well.
It reached softcap during the presale. The presale's aim is to make sure that the interest in the project meets the minimum investment amount. We would see greater numbers when the public ICO is commenced.
The veteran supporter John McAfee helps to spread the word of Bob's repait and we cannot deny that his popularity contributes well in order for the pre-sale of Bob's repair succeed!

Ad populum  Grin Cheesy Wink. Anyway i dont have any objections about McAffee endorsing Bob’s Prepair platform. McAffe will not put his name in danger by allowing to be used by a company who has no credibility. If McAffee endorsed it then it must trustworthy. And ah! I noticed they changed the title of the thread, they removed the name of McAffee which is good. Let not competitors think and find ways of staining the name and credibility of the platform just because there is an appearance of McAffee’s name on it.
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)
February 13, 2018, 05:45:48 AM
This means ICO has been completed successfully. Sold out 100% of the tokens! Congratulations to the team and participants!

Sold out at Pre-ICO? Wow! I know right. I knew the moment I saw this thread, Bob's repair is a potential project even John Mcafee didn't endorse. This potential coin will possibly be sold out again at ICO stage. I hope everyone won't miss this one time opportunity.
Activity: 179
Merit: 49
Solving review fraud in the skilled trade industry
February 12, 2018, 11:30:00 PM
When will dev finish the signature campaign ? i have not found any specific date . At least give us more information

Our bounty telegram is https://t.me/bobbounty you can get answers in real time.

Congratulations to this project since the pre-sale was very successful and more than 6000 ETH has been raised, it is not so easy for a ico project to achieve that goal, I just want to know when will be the formal ICO?

We will be announcing our main sale date very shortly. Just discussing it with our board members and advisors.

Different repairs are generally happening everyday in different areas of our community, electrical repairs, mechanical repairs, construction repairs and so on, and honestly finding a good contractor to do the job is quite frustrating. I believe in the power of blockchain technology , on how it can a record data and how no other people would be able to alter this input data. A public record of the labor pricing and labor reviews on the blockchain can greatly help lots of people in finding the right contractor that was given a good review based on services provided to their previous clients.

And another advantage here is the review they put or make in every contractor’s profile is reliable because they are the reviews previous clients made. Reviews based on experience and not just made by anyone else.

Yeah Bob's Repair bring a different approach to blockchain by creating such innovative idea to give a more decentralized system of labour pricing and making all kinds of repair in a more convenience manner, a very smart way of finding the best service.

Bob's repair's project is indeed incredible, but my question is how bob's repair differ from decentralized forum. Do bob's repair will have a KYC for the labourer? if none they can just create or add different name. I feel troublesome on this side since it's decentralized.

We are still deciding all the details but leaning towards a KYC. Not set in stone.
Activity: 208
February 12, 2018, 11:02:04 PM
Yes congrats to the team and Dev as well, Pres-sale was very successful i hope it will reach the hardcap very soon. One of the best ICO project under ETH platform that connects to blockchain network.
It took sometime to reach hardcap but i think using mcafee's name must have been very effective to promote this project plus the fact that bob's ICO rating is 95/100 based on ICORanker, i hope they could reach hardcap during ICO as well.
It reached softcap during the presale. The presale's aim is to make sure that the interest in the project meets the minimum investment amount. We would see greater numbers when the public ICO is commenced.
I guess the ICO of Bob's repair will last only for 10 days because it seems like it will bullish due to its popularity. Well, the pre-sale might be the sign of the willingness of the people like us to participate in a project that will help the community to connect skilled worker to the clients. Mostly, the people interests catch up by John McAfee which is popular in cryptocurrency.

aside from the team, it cannot be denied that because of the hype McAfee can do in a certain crypto in the market and a certain ico, it will really be popular. it can be bullished and it will sold out.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
February 12, 2018, 10:39:16 PM
I guess the ICO of Bob's repair will last only for 10 days because it seems like it will bullish due to its popularity. Well, the pre-sale might be the sign of the willingness of the people like us to participate in a project that will help the community to connect skilled worker to the clients. Mostly, the people interests catch up by John McAfee which is popular in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 448
February 12, 2018, 09:44:58 PM
When will dev finish the signature campaign ? i have not found any specific date . At least give us more information
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
February 12, 2018, 09:05:19 PM
i have a question about the signature bounty campaign. how long will it run? i found no information about it in the bounty thread. maybe someone here can answer my question.
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
February 12, 2018, 07:35:17 PM
The veteran supporter John McAfee helps to spread the word of Bob's repait and we cannot deny that his popularity contributes well in order for the pre-sale of Bob's repair succeed!
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
February 12, 2018, 06:55:20 PM
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Powering Real Economy in the gaming world
February 12, 2018, 06:26:50 PM
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
February 12, 2018, 01:51:31 PM
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
February 12, 2018, 01:30:42 PM
Guys this is not the bounty thread please go to https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountybobsrepair-decentralized-marketplace-powered-by-steem-ended-2561645
Please be more careful to post your report on the proper channel. This is a place for discussion not for reports. Don't make this discussion thread be full of mess.
I'm bumping this one up. Again if you do not want to have no stakes because of spamming here with your reports, go to the proper channel. Don't let this place plagued with spams like that.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
February 12, 2018, 11:21:54 AM
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 10:42:48 AM
I am just curious in the payment system of Bob's repair. How would you pay those skilled workers? Is it directly from the client or to the system of Bob's repair? What will you pay, bitcoins, ethereum, Bob's token or fiat? I did not find it to your whitepaper or I missed the information.

We will have a utility token in the future and customers will be able to use it for iservices but as of today customers will be using FIAT to pay for services. Crypto will happen but the everyday skilled trade worker is not ready for it. We will have a website, application and will also use SMS API. With SMS API you can stores your CC, leave a review (tied to the steem blockchain) say how much was the labor, how much was the material and how long the job took.

It is very important that our system is user-friendly and compatible to every person. We will be launching our prototypes prior to the beginning of the main sale.
Is Bob's repair operating as of now? As what you have said that it can be used fiat currency in payment for the labor and material.
How about I do have not token in the future, would it necessary for the Bob's repair to accept bitcoin and dollar? I used dollar because I noticed that this is in USA. Am I right?

Hello Jlimao28, as per my own understanding, the platform of bob's repair is different from the fiat currency. I think you can pay any currency on the worker or seller that you have an arrangement with. I can also say that sooner or later it's easy for your bitcoin or dollar to be traded to BOB's repair. So don't worry on how to pay. Bob's repair platform has a different role than the currency of it.
Just asking about its payment system and I appreciate very well to your warmth answer! It helps me to know more about bob!
I am just wondering how the payment will be done in order to know by the customers. Well, I think it is good to have Bob wallet because it seems like Bob token will be the currency used for payment.
What if I gave some tip from the skilled worker? And I want it to send also by the use cryptocurrency? Will it be received by the skilled worker who repaired something in my house?
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
February 12, 2018, 10:28:58 AM
The skilled trade service industry is ripe for disruption. The prices are high, the service is poor, and the efficiency is low. In an effort to provide lower prices, more reliable service, and better efficiency, the founders of Bob’s Repair looked to technology.
In the whitepaper, it stated that STWP is also a successful project of two Prandecki brothers. They solve the problem dealing with the high transaction fees but regardless of its succession, the brothers are not contented on what will be the STWP brought to US. Instead, they look for a new solution to break the three problems specially, the review fraud. So in order to solve it they find the blockchain technology and they built Bob's repair.
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
February 12, 2018, 10:19:02 AM
I think Bobsrepair is very potential project. Because
Mission of Bobs Repair:
Provide a prime service on the interaction on contractors and consumers to run well and no case or problem occurs
Entrusting Blockhain's integrity system, in order to further increase the level of trust of the consumers themselves.
Bobs Repair has started since 2014, with a connection with 50,000 Consumers, they are really trying to showcase a large market,
Advantages with Bobs Repair:
Bobs Repair is able to solve various problems on the service system well
Bobs Repair provides the best solution to provide comfort
Bobs Repair can provide an advantage that will increase
Bobs Repair, a more responsive and responsive interaction will increase the convenience of various activities and interactions.
I'm sure that make Bobsrepair become a very potential project, it will be success. Good luck team
Jump to: