Author

Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete] - page 111. (Read 68374 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 07:46:18 PM
Week 2 (31/1 - 06/2)
Facebook campaign
facebook Link:https://www.facebook.com/gbadamosiabdullateef6
facebook username: Gbadamosi Abdullateef
facebook friends: 3016

Like and share
1.  .  https://www.facebook.com/gbadamosiabdullateef6/posts/1903802619932883

2.  https://www.facebook.com/gbadamosiabdullateef6/posts/1896509250662220

3.  https://www.facebook.com/gbadamosiabdullateef6/posts/1896644547315357

4.  https://www.facebook.com/gbadamosiabdullateef6/posts/1904441849868960

5.  https://www.facebook.com/gbadamosiabdullateef6/posts/1904441793202299

Activity: 826
Merit: 284
February 07, 2018, 12:03:10 PM
I wish There is also a repair Platform like Bob’s in my country. It’s so traumatic to just take anyone somewhere to come into your house and  do the repair you need and then afterwards you dont know how much they are going to charge you. Unlike in Bob’s they have smart contract and the contractors have their personal details in the platform as well as the pricing. 
Absolutely right, what I am always affraid of we when have to do some repairs and you don't even know at all in these stuffs and just let the "repair-man expert" to charge as they wish.   But if we have Bob, it will be the solution. Unfortunately not available (yet) in my country. Perhaps someday...
let us see how it runs, those making an extra cost for repair,posting and updating for price for repair at maket place make the consumer trust and skilled for fair price,using this bob app you will know the  price without hidden cost and see what is happen between consumer and contractor transaction.
their all listed the price labor of the contractor and cost in the bob app?what country or how many country that they handle this?

That's the good thing about online services. We already know how much and we can compare the prices. Unlike with the regular service provider, for example, we do not have any idea how much. The tendency is they are going to take advantage and will charge you at highest possible price.

A good project in the real sector of the economy.
We will wait for the implementation of the project team.
Good luck!
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)
February 07, 2018, 11:18:26 AM
I wish There is also a repair Platform like Bob’s in my country. It’s so traumatic to just take anyone somewhere to come into your house and  do the repair you need and then afterwards you dont know how much they are going to charge you. Unlike in Bob’s they have smart contract and the contractors have their personal details in the platform as well as the pricing. 
Absolutely right, what I am always affraid of we when have to do some repairs and you don't even know at all in these stuffs and just let the "repair-man expert" to charge as they wish.   But if we have Bob, it will be the solution. Unfortunately not available (yet) in my country. Perhaps someday...
let us see how it runs, those making an extra cost for repair,posting and updating for price for repair at maket place make the consumer trust and skilled for fair price,using this bob app you will know the  price without hidden cost and see what is happen between consumer and contractor transaction.
their all listed the price labor of the contractor and cost in the bob app?what country or how many country that they handle this?

That's the good thing about online services. We already know how much and we can compare the prices. Unlike with the regular service provider, for example, we do not have any idea how much. The tendency is they are going to take advantage and will charge you at highest possible price.
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
Harmony Team
February 07, 2018, 05:33:13 AM
I also like the idea having such platform in my country! But don't you think that it's only beginnig of the new epoch of blockchain evolution! Let's wait a little this project starts it's activity and in nearest time by blockchain technology Bob's repeair will give such services in your country too! i think we will not need new platform, just develop and support this one!
Activity: 448
February 06, 2018, 11:28:28 PM
In the meantime I advise devs need to contact some popular exchanges first then by the end of public sale
We will be on some exchanges
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 11:27:01 PM
Activity: 392
February 06, 2018, 10:50:46 PM
Activity: 574
February 06, 2018, 01:49:04 PM
Activity: 70
February 06, 2018, 01:40:09 PM
I look at my team and if dev had a great strategy for success and development of the project. the team and dev in this project have the responsibility and professional in building this project. Hopefully this project a success.

agree, success of a project lies behind their platform, solution of how they are going to tackle the existing problems, another thing is a good community behind the team, actively promoting their platform, and hopefully some good implementation soon.
Activity: 560
Merit: 121
February 06, 2018, 01:33:27 PM
Activity: 560
Merit: 121
February 06, 2018, 01:23:34 PM
I had never known that positive reviews can be bought and negative ones can be paid to be removed. If the system is like that then even Bob’s elimination of review fraud is not to reliable in my view of the system. Any way me my self does not even want to give review even if i am ask by the site to give review. To get positive review one must be too inspired to give one. Cheesy Grin

I think we are the same. Actually I do not make time to write a review even if I enjoy the service or the product I bought. Though I know the importance of a review. So I guess, if Bob's repair could give an incentive to those who are making effort to make a quality and sincere review, then that could make the consumers to make an effort in writing a feedback.
Yeah! I agreed with your opinion but for me, reviews are not to be paid of or even having an incentives just a customer to write a review. We all know that review is not requirement, it is not also a form of promos, it is due to the satisfaction of custumers to the service. We cannot make it a form of incentives because probably, they will just make a positive review to the service.
Just imagine, if you are giving an incentives for you to make review, will you make it harsh or in a negative side?
The problem is no one really want to give reviews whether it be positive or negative one. I guess disappointed costumers are more eager to give neagtive reviews when they are upset than the most satisfied one unless they are given some sort ot incentive for doing so.
Activity: 392
February 06, 2018, 05:04:13 AM
finally I can join this great project after completing my previous job .. hope not too late .. is anyone can tell me how long this project will run? because I can't find that information.. sorry if I don't read carefully
just read back every information that you need it already write thre,actually im also new here after almost 3 months  working at ship finally im back to make and learn all about this project... im not surely how long this would be run lets us update keep it reading..
Activity: 268
World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)
February 06, 2018, 04:59:25 AM
I would like to ask if Bob's repair will require a person (for example a skilled worker) to submit his/her credentials to verify if he/she is really has the skills he/she will going to render?

In my opinion, skilled worker will be the one that will put their credentials since bob repair is decentralized. It’s like linked in but decentralized. Workers will need to work their portfolio on their bob repairs account. They need to give their 100% for the customer to be satisfied. For me skilled worker will not put lie credentials since people will hire them and if they can’t give a positive result on work the one who hired them can post negative comment on the blockchain no one can remove it. For the workers it will be a stain on their profile

This one should be avoided. Putting negative reviews in a skilled worker's profile without any consideration. I think Bob's repair should consider this might become an issue in the long run. Or maybe it cannot be avoided at all because that's how competition goes.
Activity: 608
February 05, 2018, 07:38:51 PM
finally I can join this great project after completing my previous job .. hope not too late .. is anyone can tell me how long this project will run? because I can't find that information.. sorry if I don't read carefully
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
February 05, 2018, 12:42:43 PM
Congratulations on the success of the presale. Just in time when it ended.

How much would be the token price during main sale period?
I'm quite sure there will either be no bonus from original 1eth = 6000 BOB tokens or only fewer bonus than the bonuses during presale stage.
Activity: 215
February 05, 2018, 11:52:10 AM
How much would be the token price during main sale period?
Merit: 260
February 05, 2018, 04:45:43 AM
Merit: 260
February 05, 2018, 03:58:41 AM
The remaining 2 hours of presale, 5945eth reised bobs, will it reach 6000eth ?? And reach softcap ?? Lets see together dude ?,
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
February 05, 2018, 12:17:14 AM
why the fuck people report their bounty in this thread
Jump to: