Author

Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete] - page 116. (Read 68374 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 10:49:54 PM
Looks real solid.  That is a huge market to tackle, great to see someone entering the space.  But how exactly will the coin / token be used?  Are tokens given for reviews and then able to be exchanged for something on the platform? Do the contractors get tokens for entering all the data on the platform from their jobs (that may be a great incentive)? Be great to hear more! Will have to do some more research.  Thanks for the great interview.

The team looks great and I think this could be very useful as a tool for both customer and contractors , and I can't really see anything negative about the whole project , I'm off to check out the white paper as we speak.

I also see this great project has a good team any way we can see from the concept offered is extremely interesting as such will make this project into a success.
Activity: 660
Merit: 250
January 26, 2018, 09:21:23 PM
Looks real solid.  That is a huge market to tackle, great to see someone entering the space.  But how exactly will the coin / token be used?  Are tokens given for reviews and then able to be exchanged for something on the platform? Do the contractors get tokens for entering all the data on the platform from their jobs (that may be a great incentive)? Be great to hear more! Will have to do some more research.  Thanks for the great interview.

The team looks great and I think this could be very useful as a tool for both customer and contractors , and I can't really see anything negative about the whole project , I'm off to check out the white paper as we speak.
Activity: 94
Merit: 7
January 26, 2018, 09:11:27 PM
Looks real solid.  That is a huge market to tackle, great to see someone entering the space.  But how exactly will the coin / token be used?  Are tokens given for reviews and then able to be exchanged for something on the platform? Do the contractors get tokens for entering all the data on the platform from their jobs (that may be a great incentive)? Be great to hear more! Will have to do some more research.  Thanks for the great interview.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 08:40:40 PM
What if the you don't get much attention from the community? it was stated that one of your solution to fight fraud and hidden advertising fees is through the spread of word.
I always look with your reply but until now I never get your point. Will you please elaborate your opinion?
When we say "spread of word", it is not actually saying to other people or posting in a social media site, it about how the community will share their good experience in the community. The satisfaction of the customers will lead them to persuade other people to try the service of Bob's repair. Bob's repair will now advertising without fees. Promotions came from the heart of the consumer.
So how can you tell us that many people will not get the attention of Bob's repair if the project itself helps to boost their name. Whom did not enjoy for a fast and reliable skilled workers? If yes, they are the old contractors who gave a big hidden costs to the customers.
Have you read their whitepaper? what you are saying is a review and what i am saying is about their plan to solve fraud, hidden advertising fees, and inflated cost through advertisement of their bob application from different sources. Here is a statement coming directly from the whitepaper of bob's repair.
"To solve review fraud, hidden advertising fees, and inflated costs, Bob’s Repair will build the Bob application and spread the word. To build the Bob Application, Bob’s Repair has already enlisted the services of blockchain experts and experienced software engineers. To spread the word, Bob’s Repair plans to utilize the 50,000 person customer base from the STWP, the cryptocurrency community, and social media."
Those customers from STWP is not from bob technically but rather from their predecessor company.
Look at what you are asking, "what if you don't get much attention from the community?". You are referring to the review system of Bob's repair. I read already the whitepaper of Bob's repair and it is indicated each of the problem and its solution. Well, if you already read it. The consumer will leave a review using Bob's application.
We knew that STWP is a successful project of two Prandecki brothers but they did not yet solve the problem. Fortunately, they encounter blockchain technology and I guess blockchain technology is what you are searching for because the use of blockchain technology will ease the review fraud and help to solve the advertising and hidden costs which are the great problems of the customers.
P.S.
I am not your enemy brother, I just want to have brainstorming because the Bob's repair has potential and we must care about the usage of it. The credibility of the services of this project.
Activity: 220
Merit: 102
January 26, 2018, 01:08:51 PM
I would like to ask if Bob's repair will require a person (for example a skilled worker) to submit his/her credentials to verify if he/she is really has the skills he/she will going to render?

In my opinion, skilled worker will be the one that will put their credentials since bob repair is decentralized. It’s like linked in but decentralized. Workers will need to work their portfolio on their bob repairs account. They need to give their 100% for the customer to be satisfied. For me skilled worker will not put lie credentials since people will hire them and if they can’t give a positive result on work the one who hired them can post negative comment on the blockchain no one can remove it. For the workers it will be a stain on their profile
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Powering Real Economy in the gaming world
January 26, 2018, 12:17:30 PM
What if the you don't get much attention from the community? it was stated that one of your solution to fight fraud and hidden advertising fees is through the spread of word.
I always look with your reply but until now I never get your point. Will you please elaborate your opinion?
When we say "spread of word", it is not actually saying to other people or posting in a social media site, it about how the community will share their good experience in the community. The satisfaction of the customers will lead them to persuade other people to try the service of Bob's repair. Bob's repair will now advertising without fees. Promotions came from the heart of the consumer.
So how can you tell us that many people will not get the attention of Bob's repair if the project itself helps to boost their name. Whom did not enjoy for a fast and reliable skilled workers? If yes, they are the old contractors who gave a big hidden costs to the customers.
Have you read their whitepaper? what you are saying is a review and what i am saying is about their plan to solve fraud, hidden advertising fees, and inflated cost through advertisement of their bob application from different sources. Here is a statement coming directly from the whitepaper of bob's repair.
"To solve review fraud, hidden advertising fees, and inflated costs, Bob’s Repair will build the Bob application and spread the word. To build the Bob Application, Bob’s Repair has already enlisted the services of blockchain experts and experienced software engineers. To spread the word, Bob’s Repair plans to utilize the 50,000 person customer base from the STWP, the cryptocurrency community, and social media."
Those customers from STWP is not from bob technically but rather from their predecessor company.
Activity: 616
January 26, 2018, 10:52:24 AM
Here in our country, if there is something to be fix in your house it is very difficult to look for someone that is one call away from home. With this existing business, it is very helpful to those who are busy and can't even find one to call for repair. I hope this one will also be available here in our country. I believe this one will succeed and will operate worldwide in just a matter of time. With the help of blockchain technology, there is nothing impossible.
Not just that dude. Contractors will choke you to death with their price. They are not transparent. I remember one time i called for an AC installer which advertised for a certain amount. I was thinkng the present ce was reasonable somi agreed. There was minor problem with the opening the wall, twas quite wider than than t should be. So he fixed it too, after the service  was done, he charged me x4 his original price just because of a small thing he fixed.  Angry Shocked.
Well, in some cases, price is not anymore important for the customers specially those who are rich and they want an urgent repairing but what if they will know more about Bob's repair? I guess they will become more happy to call on for services. Higher cost is only for rich people on the other hand, people with have a small source of income can't afford the services offered by the contractors. I believe that Bob's repair will help both of them even rich or poor. They can serve efficiently with a low cost of services.
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
January 26, 2018, 10:22:36 AM
I think you already catch up his point of view. The thing is, why is it the reason behind the protection from the fraud and high hidden costs will be based from the spread of word? Is it important for the Bob's repair to have more advertisment in order to give the solution in the review system and hidden cost problem?
Activity: 266
January 26, 2018, 10:08:36 AM
Activity: 546
January 26, 2018, 09:14:12 AM
I had never known that positive reviews can be bought and negative ones can be paid to be removed. If the system is like that then even Bob’s elimination of review fraud is not to reliable in my view of the system. Any way me my self does not even want to give review even if i am ask by the site to give review. To get positive review one must be too inspired to give one. Cheesy Grin

I think we are the same. Actually I do not make time to write a review even if I enjoy the service or the product I bought. Though I know the importance of a review. So I guess, if Bob's repair could give an incentive to those who are making effort to make a quality and sincere review, then that could make the consumers to make an effort in writing a feedback.
Yeah! I agreed with your opinion but for me, reviews are not to be paid of or even having an incentives just a customer to write a review. We all know that review is not requirement, it is not also a form of promos, it is due to the satisfaction of custumers to the service. We cannot make it a form of incentives because probably, they will just make a positive review to the service.
Just imagine, if you are giving an incentives for you to make review, will you make it harsh or in a negative side?
Activity: 81
January 26, 2018, 08:31:46 AM

The guy AirFlame that have Your signature have my account he stole it.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26298548
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
Experience the Future of DeFi
January 26, 2018, 08:14:19 AM
I had never known that positive reviews can be bought and negative ones can be paid to be removed. If the system is like that then even Bob’s elimination of review fraud is not to reliable in my view of the system. Any way me my self does not even want to give review even if i am ask by the site to give review. To get positive review one must be too inspired to give one. Cheesy Grin

I think we are the same. Actually I do not make time to write a review even if I enjoy the service or the product I bought. Though I know the importance of a review. So I guess, if Bob's repair could give an incentive to those who are making effort to make a quality and sincere review, then that could make the consumers to make an effort in writing a feedback.
Activity: 126
January 26, 2018, 03:48:02 AM
hello manager,my i haven't been reward with any weekly stake from the day i started the ICO....please kindly check it out for me please
Activity: 138
Powering Real Economy in the gaming world
January 26, 2018, 02:42:39 AM
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
January 26, 2018, 12:17:39 AM
I really into this token Grin> I think the public sale will be finished in few minutes
Jump to: