Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete] - page 63. (Read 68374 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0
I think their project will be successful and one of their best mentor is John Mcafee so you're investment is safe.

I get more interest in this project when they let go of McAfee and get him out of the advisor line-up.
They don't need that man, As a matter of fact, that guy is just about the money he is getting on every word that will come out of his mouth.
Best move they did is to get McAfee out of the project.
A part of marketing they use McAfee to promote their business, I know McAfee shilling out some crypto coins on his twitter account, That's a good strategy and best move of what Bob's repair has done. I Know some ICO's will do the same thing and by just promoting it they need a extra funds for that.

I initially thought Mcafee is part of the team but going through the website, he isn't. But the whole team have a good credentials that a supporter would look for. The whole Bob's Repair team are all experienced and has a good background on their respective fields. They also have good sets of advisors. for Mcafee to believe in Bob'sRepair project is not just a mere promotion, He is man who have eyes on good projects or investments and i think that's what he sees in Bob's Repair. 
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Here are the current statistics right now:

SOLD: 10,089 ETH  ∘  TOKEN SALE GOAL: 30,000 ETH

Not bad for a bear market.
Almost 2000 ETH are added to the sale of Bob's repair in just a couple of days. Are you sure it will end on May 4, 2018? Of course no, the hard cap will reach anytime before the end of the crowd sale. I guess it will be done for just a week.

I am guessing it will end on or before april 25, 2018.. a 100% sold out sale Cheesy

It can be earlier if they can get atleast 2000 ETH worth everyday for the next 10 days.
Its the least date for crowdsale and it is on a good market now good for altcoins and ofcourse to this ICO. If the total funds raised will maintain 2000 eth a day you are right that it'll be end and sold out early. For me since the first 24hrs is like the same maybe on 2-3 days before may it will be soldout. I don't assume to have 2000eth daily for them to raise expect some small funds in some days.

Those are good amount of money, with a successful presale and a good sales on current main sale, i think Bob's Repair would be able to raised enough funds for Bob's Repair, anyway they already have funds to start with because they are not starting from a scratch but a project with a prototype running for several years now.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

SOLD: 10,089 ETH  ∘  TOKEN SALE GOAL: 30,000 ETH

Almost 2000 ETH are added to the sale of Bob's repair in just a couple of days. Are you sure it will end on May 4, 2018? Of course no, the hard cap will reach anytime before the end of the crowd sale. I guess it will be done for just a week.

I am guessing it will end on or before april 25, 2018.. a 100% sold out sale Cheesy

It can be earlier if they can get atleast 2000 ETH worth everyday for the next 10 days.
Its the least date for crowdsale and it is on a good market now good for altcoins and ofcourse to this ICO. If the total funds raised will maintain 2000 eth a day you are right that it'll be end and sold out early. For me since the first 24hrs is like the same maybe on 2-3 days before may it will be soldout. I don't assume to have 2000eth daily for them to raise expect some small funds in some days.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

SOLD: 10,089 ETH  ∘  TOKEN SALE GOAL: 30,000 ETH

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Sold: 8,391 ETH 

In just 24 hours they raised a good amount of ETH already. Now lets see what will happen in the next 48 hours if we can expect a SOLD out crowd sale Cheesy

Congrats BOb's TEam

Wow that's a crazy amount for 24 hours! May I know what's the hard cap?
With 100,000 signed up no wonder bobs are selling like pancakes now and sure many investors will hop in the train and don't want to be left out for this opportunity.
Keep it up.

Based on the amount of Bob's repair tokens that has been sold to the market, i can confidently say that the Bob's repair project will reach its hard cap.
Because the investors are keeps on investing their money to this platform and in 24 hours the project sold more than thousands of their tokens.
That's gonna happen what ever it takes this project will absolutely reach their hardcap. I still believe that new investors will look up on this. Be proud that this campaign will end very soon and I believe on that.

based on your statement kingvirus09 i do personally believes also that the bobs repair project will reach their hard cap and as the time goes by their are lots of investors that wants to invest to their company so that is the good sign that before the end of this project the bobs repair will having the success in reaching the hard cap. and I believe in that

The BOB Token smart contract has been checked and verified by NewAlchemy. They are considered one of the leaders in the industry. BobsRepair will be hosting a LIVE ask me anything (AMA) event tomorrow at 10:00am pst. Bob's Repair will also be releasing their website Alpha Prototype and will be doing a walkthrough in order to answer any questions that supporter, consumers and contractors may have.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102

Activity: 392
Merit: 13
Activity: 896
Merit: 117
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

In just 24 hours they raised a good amount of ETH already. Now lets see what will happen in the next 48 hours if we can expect a SOLD out crowd sale Cheesy

Congrats BOb's TEam

With 100,000 signed up no wonder bobs are selling like pancakes now and sure many investors will hop in the train and don't want to be left out for this opportunity.
Keep it up.

Based on the amount of Bob's repair tokens that has been sold to the market, i can confidently say that the Bob's repair project will reach its hard cap.
Because the investors are keeps on investing their money to this platform and in 24 hours the project sold more than thousands of their tokens.
That's gonna happen what ever it takes this project will absolutely reach their hardcap. I still believe that new investors will look up on this. Be proud that this campaign will end very soon and I believe on that.

based on your statement kingvirus09 i do personally believes also that the bobs repair project will reach their hard cap and as the time goes by their are lots of investors that wants to invest to their company so that is the good sign that before the end of this project the bobs repair will having the success in reaching the hard cap. and I believe in that
They had a private-sale and i know project is going to be the most successful one. oH I forgot to ask this, are they asking for KYC for investors? how about those affiliates or bounty programs? do they require KYC? Thanks for the best response.
Activity: 63

Congrats BOb's TEam

Keep it up.

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Congrats BOb's TEam

Keep it up.

the hard cap of the bobs repair project is nearly approaching and anytime soon the bobs repair project can possibly reach their hard cap if this is the case the bobs repair can now claim their success because lots of the entrepreneurs wants to invest to this kind of project.
Activity: 59
I was waiting on this, happy to read that Bobsrepair will be releasing it's website prototype explaining how it's reviews, escrow, and milestones are stored on the blockchain.

this prototype website of the bobs repair project is very helpful to the business men and even to the small investors,
why? is it because this website will serves as a guide to everyone on how does the bobs repair project works and what are the advantages if the people will invest their money into this project.

I agree with what you have said. This is an amazing project that provides transparency for both customer and contractor. Provided that they have developed an application for both sides will certainly give them the feeling that they really have the control on what they are doing. No middle man, a good application for payment system and an increase on take home pay by the skilled workers.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Awesome way to let the people about whole project and idea behind this how it was started in less than 4 minutes video. I appreciate this videao because made my search really easy after watching this I don't feel need of looking for other information to make my mind for investment. A project of two brothers to bring ease in lives of many great cause at the same time.
I also viewed that 4 minutes animated video by Bob's repair. I understood easily the way it works in the video I'd watched. However, the whitepaper gave me a deeper understanding in the Bob's repair plus their are additional information found in their WP.
Yes they just want to eliminate the 3rd party provider and with the help blockchain it's more way secure,efficiency and transparent. The two bro's are doing well on their project. Pretty sure we will reach the hardcap!

Bob's reapir is easy to trust because as we can see they show  the review of the expenses needed and also advertising fees to the investors not just only in the videos that they have watched but also in the real life situation if they choose tge Bob's repair project.

the bobs repair project is trustworthy because it is written in their platform that their project will give you the break down of the list of materials as well as their original price without top ups. and for those people that are having issues in trusting the company of bobs repair project you can take a look to some places that sells materials that you needed and compare it to bobs repair company.
Activity: 21
This is awesome project with solid team and backed by john McAfee... of course the project will be a great success. Certainly not missed project like this. Looking forward to your successful...

I think this is a great project. A well-known programmer and businessman endorsed a certain project is a real deal. Allowing your name to be used by the people behind Bob's Repair is a privilege. We are looking forward to this project's success.
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
Activity: 74
Skilled workers must be well compensated. They're work is not easy. Imagine you are repairing things or house? It is so hard to do. They're skills are tough and they educate just to learn and adapt that skills. I just mean that skilled workers are important in our society. They must be paid appropriately with their service.
How can we pay them if there is a contractor who charges tax so much high? Middle man does not help the workers but they abused the labor man.
Its good to know that there is a new project that supports the necessity of us customers simultaneously, it helps the skilled workers to pay in a desired amount. The amount that paid for the middle man can give to the workers.

I totally agree with you about paying fair to the skilled workers. They are spending their time and effort on a certain project or repair without complaint. They are afraid that the middleman will not hire them again if they complain about the compensation. Bob's Repair is a great idea on eliminating those people or extra charges that the middleman imposed. If the worker has a good performance, then he will surely be hired again.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
I was waiting on this, happy to read that Bobsrepair will be releasing it's website prototype explaining how it's reviews, escrow, and milestones are stored on the blockchain.

this prototype website of the bobs repair project is very helpful to the business men and even to the small investors,
why? is it because this website will serves as a guide to everyone on how does the bobs repair project works and what are the advantages if the people will invest their money into this project.
Activity: 196
I heard this project has a good potential
I will keep following on this
Goodluck Bobs Repair!

Yes, this project does have a great potential for the future and the present. and Bob's Repair this can eliminate cheating services based blockchain for each user. definitely going to be a success and selling the Token will certainly be sold out. smoothly for this project.

I feel excited about how this project will work. I am really sure that when this project was already launched, there will be a great change especially in hiring someone that really have a good price for your money. Quality services at a most affordable price.

We all have high expectations for this project, let's be hopeful the team would religiously and devotedly follow up on its Roadmap as stated.
Activity: 55
I heard this project has a good potential
I will keep following on this
Goodluck Bobs Repair!

Yes, this project does have a great potential for the future and the present. and Bob's Repair this can eliminate cheating services based blockchain for each user. definitely going to be a success and selling the Token will certainly be sold out. smoothly for this project.

I feel excited about how this project will work. I am really sure that when this project was already launched, there will be a great change especially in hiring someone that really have a good price for your money. Quality services at a most affordable price.
Activity: 63
STAY OUT OF TROUBLE and make sure you are dealing with the project properly or you might be a victim of scam!!

Important

We never ask your private keys or any alts or money for solving your queries

Please kindly check usernames

@alexchristopher @AlainS @pash7ka @IamShinichi @SaschaS93 @newsense2004 @warrenbuffet786a @bobsrepair

referring to their telegram group!
be wise!

thank you for this very important reminders and tips on how to keep our investments and money safe from these scammers,
i tell this reminders to everyone and also i will keep this in mind. again thank  you very much.
Pages:
Jump to: