Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete] - page 66. (Read 68374 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 121
I'm just curious, How will Bob's repair earn revenue if there is no membership fee or sign-up cost? We knew that maintaining a website is very costly.

Bob’s Repair will have different ways to earn revenue. To start Bob's repair will generating money through the STEEM blockchain, escrow services, and providing targeted beneficial third-party services to contractors and consumers.

They want to take out the third party, to make the price much cheaper for any customers.
This is what the project want to give for every people in the world.
blockchain is one big solution for that, that is why digital currency is so in time, and their development is really great.
Because of this middle men and agencies will no longer have a role in employing contractors. Thanks to blockchain for that. Agencies are just making their pockets fat with the commission they get from poor small contractors. I hate this idea of milking small contractors but they have no choice they needed to be endorsed by a well known agency to be able to get clients. Not any more with Bob.
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
Just saw today the tremendous amount of telegram members for Bobs Repair. What an excellent marketing for this project. I just came back here to see some updates.

That's right! Bob's repair is having a successful project because they have a great strategy in marketing this project and also for me this project is one of a kind because consumers can now see the original break downs of the materials that they need. I can't wait to see that this project wll reach the hard cap soon.
Activity: 237
Merit: 10
I'm just curious, How will Bob's repair earn revenue if there is no membership fee or sign-up cost? We knew that maintaining a website is very costly.

Bob’s Repair will have different ways to earn revenue. To start Bob's repair will generating money through the STEEM blockchain, escrow services, and providing targeted beneficial third-party services to contractors and consumers.

They want to take out the third party, to make the price much cheaper for any customers.
This is what the project want to give for every people in the world.
blockchain is one big solution for that, that is why digital currency is so in time, and their development is really great.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
I personally admire the project goal of Bob's Repair, and that is  to make sure every customer is able to find an honest, good and trustworthy contractor and to create real reviews and pricing transparency. Honesty and transparency is something that blockchain can provide and Bob's repair is on the right track.

I have doubt in transparency, but i will put some guts to ride with bob.repair as not just something need to be change.
It is the whole world need to change for the better economy of each country in this earth.
What bob want to give is is something really to admire.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
I personally admire the project goal of Bob's Repair, and that is  to make sure every customer is able to find an honest, good and trustworthy contractor and to create real reviews and pricing transparency. Honesty and transparency is something that blockchain can provide and Bob's repair is on the right track.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Activity: 602
Merit: 258
Sold: 8,391 ETH 

In just 24 hours they raised a good amount of ETH already. Now lets see what will happen in the next 48 hours if we can expect a SOLD out crowd sale Cheesy

Congrats BOb's TEam

for 24 hours, this is a very good amount. great to see that the ico keeps so good running. proud to be part of bob's repair (sig campaign).  Smiley

Update:: Sold: 8,524 ETH worth of bob tokens. An increase of 133 ETH in the last 24 hours.

Investments are coming in daily at this rate the ICO will be over sooner than expected Cheesy

Wow! As what I have expexted becasue of the unique features of the Bob's repair project the entrepreneurs are keeps on investing their money in the Bob's repair project, so that is why after 24 hours they reached this large amount of bobs token. I am excited for the success of Bob's repair soon.
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Hello, who know, when will be checked spreadsheet and when will be token distribution for Bounty participations? Thx.
Activity: 252
The BOB Token smart contract logic has been ranked as being above industry standards, It has been checked by one of the most prominent software auditing companies in the crypto industry, Hosho.io . Bobs repair is really making the best for all their current and future consumers.
Activity: 392
I think their project will be successful and one of their best mentor is John Mcafee so you're investment is safe.

I get more interest in this project when they let go of McAfee and get him out of the advisor line-up.
They don't need that man, As a matter of fact, that guy is just about the money he is getting on every word that will come out of his mouth.
Best move they did is to get McAfee out of the project.
A part of marketing they use McAfee to promote their business, I know McAfee shilling out some crypto coins on his twitter account, That's a good strategy and best move of what Bob's repair has done. I Know some ICO's will do the same thing and by just promoting it they need a extra funds for that.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
Since 2014 Bobsrepair have been using SMS API to connect their consumers to contractors, but now Bobsrepair is taking it to another level by storing their data on the #Ethereum #blockchain. This just shows that Bobsrepair is not stoping to improve their services to the people.
So Bob's Repair are here for Long before? and It was on planning stage? Isn't it? Well they showed us what's going to happen in the future. One of the best review i've found on their white paper- Bob Application will store all financial transactions that takeplace on Bob’s Repair on the blockchain.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Bobsrepair is taking it to another level by storing their data on the #Ethereum #blockchain.

Most business all around the world will take a risk of developing their business by stepping up with digital asset and block chain.
We have seen many businesses who are now doing this, and the best thing to do now rather than stopping cryptocurrency is to join them and
be develop.
Activity: 532
Since 2014 Bobsrepair have been using SMS API to connect their consumers to contractors, but now Bobsrepair is taking it to another level by storing their data on the #Ethereum #blockchain. This just shows that Bobsrepair is not stoping to improve their services to the people.

Just another great idea and decision from the group, it is time to step up and use better technology to develop faster.
They dont want to stand at the corner and look different business to go rise while they are just watching.
We are into digital technology and they are just making a better business for the future.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
Activity: 168
what is the use of reposting that BOUNTY on this now? i saw that one on the second comment of this thread!
We all know that the crowdsale is ongoing and as i know this is the ann thread and that one can be found over the bounty thread right?
They just having fun bro! In case they miss out something they want to share something in this thread!
But still the Crowdsale must goes on and wait a minute when will be the next round of ICO?  I'm planning to invest atleast half .02 btc is it possible?
Yes Main Sale is still live and Bob's Repair is giving away 20% bonus, All you need to do is sign up first and join their crowdsale. You won't regret! buy and hodl. I think their project will be successful and one of their best mentor is John Mcafee so you're investment is safe.
Okay thanks for the info. Didn't visit the site yet, i was looking on ICO bench and found out they have the best marketing strategy as of this moment. Looking forward to this project and i know the kind of atmosphere here will give us luck on their future success. Let's hope for the best and keep supporting this campaign. Bob's repair i think is going to reach their hard cap.
Activity: 896
Merit: 117
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
what is the use of reposting that BOUNTY on this now? i saw that one on the second comment of this thread!
We all know that the crowdsale is ongoing and as i know this is the ann thread and that one can be found over the bounty thread right?
They just having fun bro! In case they miss out something they want to share something in this thread!
But still the Crowdsale must goes on and wait a minute when will be the next round of ICO?  I'm planning to invest atleast half .02 btc is it possible?
Yes Main Sale is still live and Bob's Repair is giving away 20% bonus, All you need to do is sign up first and join their crowdsale. You won't regret! buy and hodl. I think their project will be successful and one of their best mentor is John Mcafee so you're investment is safe.
Activity: 168
But still the Crowdsale must goes on and wait a minute when will be the next round of ICO?  I'm planning to invest atleast half .02 btc is it possible?
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
Why i should invest in BOB.REPAIR ICO?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_bBifBPWbY

kindly watch the whole video for you to understand why?
there is a win win situation with this project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
BobsRepair will be attending a private event hosted by Rewardsdotcom at City of Dallas on Thursday, April 12th. The event  will cover some basics on crypto, the current market, and contribution opportunities. This would be a good chance for people in Dallas to attend the event to meet Bobsrepair devs and to learn more about the project.

great timing for the project as they are on crowdsale now, with this, they will get more attention of investors all over the world, especially in Dallas and united states of america.
we should keep watching their movement as investors this are for the better of our investments. i should add more into this.

It is given since before in this community of cryptocurrency, that events like that are boosters of the market price and ICO sales.
This is the best time to put some money on this project, i will surely invest within 24 hours.
looking for a good success of this one. count me in.
Yes ICO will end soon and it's almost a month before it ends. I will surely miss this thing all our hardworks will be paid and ofcourse their project as well.
I'll keep watching this thread. Bitcoin is down at this moment, Buy before token ends.
Pages:
Jump to: