Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete] - page 67. (Read 68374 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Activity: 13
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
BobsRepair will be attending a private event hosted by Rewardsdotcom at City of Dallas on Thursday, April 12th. The event  will cover some basics on crypto, the current market, and contribution opportunities. This would be a good chance for people in Dallas to attend the event to meet Bobsrepair devs and to learn more about the project.

great timing for the project as they are on crowdsale now, with this, they will get more attention of investors all over the world, especially in Dallas and united states of america.
we should keep watching their movement as investors this are for the better of our investments. i should add more into this.

It is given since before in this community of cryptocurrency, that events like that are boosters of the market price and ICO sales.
This is the best time to put some money on this project, i will surely invest within 24 hours.
looking for a good success of this one. count me in.
Activity: 94
BobsRepair will be attending a private event hosted by Rewardsdotcom at City of Dallas on Thursday, April 12th. The event  will cover some basics on crypto, the current market, and contribution opportunities. This would be a good chance for people in Dallas to attend the event to meet Bobsrepair devs and to learn more about the project.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
How many out of the box thinkers are left there in the space to invest in their startups ? Why already voices started to be heard about failed ICO's because most are copying successful fundraisers business models and modify little to reuse them. Bib's repair came with genuine concept which is product of research on market to hit the missing area of services. This makes it attractive for me though I didn't buy yet but where credit deserves should be given.

Bobs repair concept is original, they based it from their experienced and saw the need for this kind of project, wherein both consumers and contractors will both benefit. This is no longer an idea but a working and tested operation.

great message for the company and team, but what keeps you not to invest on this project?
This is a great one as you said also. i am seeing this same way like you. did put some already and waiting for the great outcome.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
How many out of the box thinkers are left there in the space to invest in their startups ? Why already voices started to be heard about failed ICO's because most are copying successful fundraisers business models and modify little to reuse them. Bib's repair came with genuine concept which is product of research on market to hit the missing area of services. This makes it attractive for me though I didn't buy yet but where credit deserves should be given.

Bobs repair concept is original, they based it from their experienced and saw the need for this kind of project, wherein both consumers and contractors will both benefit. This is no longer an idea but a working and tested operation.

Activity: 660
Merit: 250
BobsRepair will be hosting a live Web Session this Wednesday, 10:00a.m. Pacific time!  We will be releasing our website prototype explaining how our reviews, escrow, and milestones are stored on the blockchain. Make sure to be there! #AMA #prototype

Activity: 350
Merit: 15
In case you don't know what's happening around on this project- Bob’s Repair is selling tokens in the form of ERC20 tokens called BOB Tokens. Bob's Repair shall routinely acquire token directly off the market and burn said tokens to decrease market supply.
Thanks for sharing this information. So roughly if bob's repair doesn't reach it's hardcap then probably are they going to reduce the supply? if Does, then the demand will shoot up? well this is good for everyone.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
In case you don't know what's happening around on this project- Bob’s Repair is selling tokens in the form of ERC20 tokens called BOB Tokens. Bob's Repair shall routinely acquire token directly off the market and burn said tokens to decrease market supply.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
Smart Contracts
Smart contracts protect all parties involved. Bob’s Repair will use smart contracts to hold payments in escrow and issue them as milestones are completed.

great move on this!

Trust with Blockchain
Fraudulent reviews mislead consumers. Bob’s Repair will use Blockchain technology to link actual financial transactions to reviews, bringing trust back to the review process.

STEEM Blockchain
Bob’s Repair will use the STEEM Blockchain due to its three second transaction time, no transaction costs, ability to upvote, flag posts, and build a user reputation.

Are they dealing on their own blockchain?
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
STAY OUT OF TROUBLE and make sure you are dealing with the project properly or you might be a victim of scam!!

Important

We never ask your private keys or any alts or money for solving your queries

Please kindly check usernames

@alexchristopher @AlainS @pash7ka @IamShinichi @SaschaS93 @newsense2004 @warrenbuffet786a @bobsrepair

referring to their telegram group!
be wise!
Yes, daily there are many fake emails circulating on the names of the good projects. So people should check twice while dealing with this fake emails while sending confirm with the support teams in order to protect our money from these hackers.

And ADMIN NEVER PM YOU FIRST.
So if someone pm you just report it to the admin so everybody will be aware and report it as spam. A lot of scammers are taking advantage to all investors and making sure that they at least get your money. Beware.

A lot of scammers found in telegram. If you are not wise, you will easily fool by these people.
Remember;
1. Admin does not make any PM in any new joined members.
2. They don't suggest to send money from their wallet.
If you encounter users like that, probably they are scammers.
Take good care of your accounts. If someone will PMed you on telegram asking you for money or selling you ico token ignore this. Especially newbies out there. Scammers gonna scam so never ever give your details.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
DETAILS
Start: 04 Apr 2018
Hard cap: 30,000 ETH
Soft cap: 6,000 ETH
Token: BOB
Token exchange rate: 1 ETH = 6000 BOB

PAYMENT
BTC BTC  ETH ETH DASH CREDIT CARD BANK BANK TRANSFER

We are seeing only ETH on their site, converted already? or they sold more than that?
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
update with the sale of the bob.repairs

9,652 ETHEREUM out of 30,000 ETH of hard cap.
closer to 35  percent of the main sale.

This is just few days since they started the main sale of the project, we can expect more.
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
Experience the Future of DeFi
ADMIN NEVER PM YOU FIRST.

TRUE!!!
no one will ask you personally about investment.
participating on their ICO will definitely over the website they provided.
Will never ask you private keys nor ask you to send to any wallet but on the site.
just make sure that you are safe as always in sending any amount to their sales.

They always remind the people of that that they will never send a private message asking for your money. People should be careful. Always send message to their group only.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
ADMIN NEVER PM YOU FIRST.

TRUE!!!
no one will ask you personally about investment.
participating on their ICO will definitely over the website they provided.
Will never ask you private keys nor ask you to send to any wallet but on the site.
just make sure that you are safe as always in sending any amount to their sales.
Activity: 616
STAY OUT OF TROUBLE and make sure you are dealing with the project properly or you might be a victim of scam!!

Important

We never ask your private keys or any alts or money for solving your queries

Please kindly check usernames

@alexchristopher @AlainS @pash7ka @IamShinichi @SaschaS93 @newsense2004 @warrenbuffet786a @bobsrepair

referring to their telegram group!
be wise!
Yes, daily there are many fake emails circulating on the names of the good projects. So people should check twice while dealing with this fake emails while sending confirm with the support teams in order to protect our money from these hackers.

So if someone pm you just report it to the admin so everybody will be aware and report it as spam. A lot of scammers are taking advantage to all investors and making sure that they at least get your money. Beware.

A lot of scammers found in telegram. If you are not wise, you will easily fool by these people.
Remember;
1. Admin does not make any PM in any new joined members.
2. They don't suggest to send money from their wallet.
If you encounter users like that, probably they are scammers.
Activity: 237
I was waiting on this, happy to read that Bobsrepair will be releasing it's website prototype explaining how it's reviews, escrow, and milestones are stored on the blockchain.

Expected since day 1! it is on the roadmap, and as the project going on now, they are really in good stage and right time as always.
Activity: 59
Sold: 8,391 ETH 

In just 24 hours they raised a good amount of ETH already. Now lets see what will happen in the next 48 hours if we can expect a SOLD out crowd sale Cheesy

Congrats BOb's TEam

for 24 hours, this is a very good amount. great to see that the ico keeps so good running. proud to be part of bob's repair (sig campaign).  Smiley

Update:: Sold: 8,524 ETH worth of bob tokens. An increase of 133 ETH in the last 24 hours.

Investments are coming in daily at this rate the ICO will be over sooner than expected Cheesy

I knew it! I already expected that this project will be successful, because of their platfirm that help the costumers to know the original amount of the materials without top ups.
and aside from that I know Bob's repair team is great and they are good in terms of handling their investors.

To add on the list that they sold 3500+ ETH in a single day after they launch it.
A big break for the sale right? this will not going anywhere but success!
Activity: 179
Merit: 1

This is the first rule you must remember!
They will never PM you first even if you are giving attention on their ICO and you may be one of the biggest investor.
They will never initiate an interest through personal message.
Pages:
Jump to: