Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete] - page 7. (Read 68374 times)

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
November 17, 2018, 05:07:42 PM
BitMart - Crypto Exchange is listing today at 6 PM (EST) BOB on the ETH pair trade
great news here  Cool
yes, this is good news, I just saw the news on Bob's Repair twitter account, Bitmart exchange is top 20 exchange in CMC. and this will increase the transaction volume and the price of BOB tokens.

It was a long time Bob's Repair only traded on Hotbit and IDEX. It's a good news. Bitmart has a high volume and it  helps Bob's Repair to be known by more people.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 17, 2018, 03:19:51 AM
BitMart - Crypto Exchange is listing today at 6 PM (EST) BOB on the ETH pair trade
great news here  Cool
yes, this is good news, I just saw the news on Bob's Repair twitter account, Bitmart exchange is top 20 exchange in CMC. and this will increase the transaction volume and the price of BOB tokens.
Activity: 380
Merit: 250
November 15, 2018, 04:25:23 PM
the market is difficult now so we have to be extra patient and hopefully the expected ones can be listed on the big market and now we can only wait for the good news because I'm sure Bob is a good project
Activity: 15
Merit: 4
November 15, 2018, 03:51:08 PM
New exchange! Bitmart! Not as big as I hoped. Hopefully one of the small exchanges they are going to add, but still a huge improvement.
It has 83 mill in volume (Hotbit had 20 fake mill). And Bitmark does accept credit cards! The site was a bit laggy tho. Hopefully just form the enormous traffic that bob just caused Wink
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
November 15, 2018, 03:33:40 PM
great news here  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
November 15, 2018, 05:23:15 AM
May be this is the reason for this kind of performance that market responded highly positively to expected announcement. Last night my main focus was on reading more news and updates regarding other well known issue. I had a look at Bob's movement during highly shuffling situation and this tells many thing about its future. Let the announcement come we all are waiting for it.
Activity: 36
Merit: 15
November 14, 2018, 06:52:43 PM
Big announcement tomorrow! Super exciting. Saw this video from the COO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NAwdJoBxX0

I think they will be listed on a new exchange. Four weeks four announcements. Great to see them working hard.
Activity: 179
Merit: 49
Solving review fraud in the skilled trade industry
November 13, 2018, 10:29:06 PM

Hello! We wanted to remind everyone that we have four upcoming announcements:

November 15th (Two days away)
November 22nd
November 29th
December 6th.

We have been working very hard and making sure to listen/fill the requests of our community.

Here you can read our last update on medium:
https://medium.com/@BobsRepair/bobs-repair-update-and-four-upcoming-announcements-96f4a55bf31

Very exciting stuff ahead!
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
November 13, 2018, 07:08:20 AM
I really am not interested in day to day changes in prices of tokens those have long term development goals. Bob repair's team has shown its short to medium term goals by hiring people in India while other places were already good progress. In a year time we will be looking back at these prices and surely will be laughing what were talking and concerned about.
Activity: 1190
COMBONetwork
November 13, 2018, 02:49:53 AM
Bob’s Repair hiring an executive assistant
Requirements: College degree preferred excel, word, willing to travel, emails, telegram, errands, attention to detail etc.
Details: https://medium.com/@BobsRepair/bobs-repair-hiring-an-executive-assistant-b439f8d57f2c.

This is an indication that the company is rapidly expanding and recruiting more staff. I see the price mooning in the coming months
what you said is true, first week of this month the price of BOB tokens increased by 20% and we will see an increase in the price of BOB tokens the following week. the news about the new office in india really had a positive impact

Bob's repair is still unknown. So, the major price has rise has not started yet. It is only traded on Hotbit and Idex. After it is listed on some bigger exchanges, consider the people will study about Bob's Repair and see the existing product.

Yeah One's it can be listed on one major exchange with huge trading volume can also increase exposure to many traders which can also affect price positively, and a bit of marketing to get the word out about services Bob provide.
BOB is up 7% today, where bitcoin and other altcoins are undergoing corrections, I'm sure the future of BOB's Repair will certainly be good,
but BOB tokens require at least a new exchanger

This is one of the reason why I remain confident in this project. Here is an update from its COO Alexandre Prandecki regarding BobsRepair. First announcement is 2 days away on November 15th! Share and retweet this for a chance to win 1000 BOB tokens! https://t.co/aemZkwbFNi
Yes, i am too, 3 hours ago there was an update about Bobsrepair and there seems to be a 1000 BOB giveaway if there are retweets, very interesting, this is a project that has a good strategy, see BOB up 4% today
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 02:05:45 AM
Requirements: College degree preferred excel, word, willing to travel, emails, telegram, errands, attention to detail etc.
Details: https://medium.com/@BobsRepair/bobs-repair-hiring-an-executive-assistant-b439f8d57f2c.

This is an indication that the company is rapidly expanding and recruiting more staff. I see the price mooning in the coming months
what you said is true, first week of this month the price of BOB tokens increased by 20% and we will see an increase in the price of BOB tokens the following week. the news about the new office in india really had a positive impact

Bob's repair is still unknown. So, the major price has rise has not started yet. It is only traded on Hotbit and Idex. After it is listed on some bigger exchanges, consider the people will study about Bob's Repair and see the existing product.

Yeah One's it can be listed on one major exchange with huge trading volume can also increase exposure to many traders which can also affect price positively, and a bit of marketing to get the word out about services Bob provide.
BOB is up 7% today, where bitcoin and other altcoins are undergoing corrections, I'm sure the future of BOB's Repair will certainly be good,

This is one of the reason why I remain confident in this project. Here is an update from its COO Alexandre Prandecki regarding BobsRepair. First announcement is 2 days away on November 15th! Share and retweet this for a chance to win 1000 BOB tokens! https://t.co/aemZkwbFNi
Activity: 434
November 13, 2018, 02:03:38 AM
I have some BOBx tokens/ What can I do with it?

You can do virtually nothing with it because those are promo tokens, it was announced some months ago for those whose got it to swap token with real ones on the telegram group. Maybe contact the admin to see if he could help
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
November 09, 2018, 04:21:39 PM
I have some BOBx tokens/ What can I do with it?

Activity: 1190
COMBONetwork
November 08, 2018, 06:45:42 AM

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
November 08, 2018, 06:36:39 AM

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
November 07, 2018, 06:06:14 PM

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
November 07, 2018, 04:37:51 PM
Periodic small rallies are like oxygen for projects in present market conditions. Bob after short recovery has showed good move in market though not high prices but in comparison to traditional markets 20% gain for short term holding is incomparable. Indian office is functional already seeing the calls from imagine can be sure of and ahead more good can be expected.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
November 06, 2018, 09:44:12 PM

Activity: 420
November 05, 2018, 03:55:30 PM
Today we started the first day with our office in Chennai, India. We are training the staff this week and they will start answering calls next week. Every Team Manager will be able to answer up to 100 leads a day.

this is good news, I hope this project will be completed soon and run well, and can be useful to help many people improve their homes.

Ofcourse we know Bobsrepair would do good because they have never fallen short of expectations as team is constantly working very hard.
All great things coming to Bob's repair and i never regret buying this token in hotbit because i have tripled the amount of it and save my profits after the big pump last time and still it hasn't reach the ico price at this moment i think what more if there are more things to announce especially a fully working platform for bob's along with new exchange listings in the future.

Well I can say that's a big turn over for you, meaning you have already made profits on this project without even hitting ICO price. Bobsrepair has a working platform and everything is in place to see another ATH soon.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
November 04, 2018, 03:03:39 PM
Today we started the first day with our office in Chennai, India. We are training the staff this week and they will start answering calls next week. Every Team Manager will be able to answer up to 100 leads a day.

this is good news, I hope this project will be completed soon and run well, and can be useful to help many people improve their homes.

Ofcourse we know Bobsrepair would do good because they have never fallen short of expectations as team is constantly working very hard.
All great things coming to Bob's repair and i never regret buying this token in hotbit because i have tripled the amount of it and save my profits after the big pump last time and still it hasn't reach the ico price at this moment i think what more if there are more things to announce especially a fully working platform for bob's along with new exchange listings in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: