Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete] - page 11. (Read 68374 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 115
October 05, 2018, 07:50:19 PM
The price of Bob's repair coin decreasing, now it's only $0.039918 USD (-0.10%) 0.00000608 BTC (-1.44%).I Hope I can again buy more bobs coin. I sold my bobs coin when it was around $0.04 or more. We need more exchange site and it would be great for us also. Binance or bittrex would be fine surely.

Ofcourse Binance or bittrex would be awesome but I doubt this can be done because it is very expensive to list in these big exchanges
But I don't think so. because Binance doesn't care about the listing fees they just want a great legit product or project.Bob's repair is doing great, So if the team try they can do it. I also know bobs repair team collected a good amount in the ICO so it's not too hard for them to listing big exchange site.

They now do not need new listings, the product has not yet received its. as it will be to the masses then you need to think about new placements..
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
October 04, 2018, 05:04:48 PM
One notable thing is all this gain was with limited exchanges but it restored the confidence in holders that team has eyes on everything. I was very enthusiastic at start and now again that excitement has returned fully after previous surges in price. If there is no major negative news in cryptocurrencies markets we can expect Bob's holding the floor.
Although the price is still a far cry from ICO price but it is still better than the previous prices it had in months, it was like a lost ship. Am happy and hoping for an upward trend
October 04, 2018, 05:02:06 PM
The price of Bob's repair coin decreasing, now it's only $0.039918 USD (-0.10%) 0.00000608 BTC (-1.44%).I Hope I can again buy more bobs coin. I sold my bobs coin when it was around $0.04 or more. We need more exchange site and it would be great for us also. Binance or bittrex would be fine surely.

Ofcourse Binance or bittrex would be awesome but I doubt this can be done because it is very expensive to list in these big exchanges
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
October 03, 2018, 04:08:06 AM
One notable thing is all this gain was with limited exchanges but it restored the confidence in holders that team has eyes on everything. I was very enthusiastic at start and now again that excitement has returned fully after previous surges in price. If there is no major negative news in cryptocurrencies markets we can expect Bob's holding the floor.
October 01, 2018, 02:08:54 PM
That is real insightful video with showing what is going on behind the scene. Most probably Bob's has found good floor after recent small rally while making all doubts disappearing from the minds of people if there were some. What I have learnt from the previous increase is team is fully aware of the marketing tools and integration of important features.

And they utilize fully every marketing tool they have to their advantage, I really have high expectations from Bobsrepair as they have not failed the community.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
September 30, 2018, 06:56:34 AM
That is real insightful video with showing what is going on behind the scene. Most probably Bob's has found good floor after recent small rally while making all doubts disappearing from the minds of people if there were some. What I have learnt from the previous increase is team is fully aware of the marketing tools and integration of important features.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
September 28, 2018, 07:42:09 PM
Bobsrepair is expanding at what seems like a pretty fast rate, incoming partnership, lending pool and platform where both customers and contractors are bringing direct value to the tokens we hold. Anyone selling at this point better have a very good reason

The Bob's Repair seems to be doing pretty good in the actual business.
Everyday, they are posting new job to be fulfilled, like this -

With the increase in Bob's job, it means there's real business here.
Translating to more contractors having Bob tokens also, thus, increasing its worth in the market.
And with that being said, can someone from the dev team give us the approximate number of contractors currently deployed and earning Bob's?
I also read that they are still looking for more contractors...
The number of contractors can't be disclosed. All we know was they're expanding. They're currently operating in nevada area. I guess their next target is California. If they can penetrate the eastern area of US like New York, they might generate a lot of money.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
September 27, 2018, 09:26:29 PM
Bobsrepair is expanding at what seems like a pretty fast rate, incoming partnership, lending pool and platform where both customers and contractors are bringing direct value to the tokens we hold. Anyone selling at this point better have a very good reason

The Bob's Repair seems to be doing pretty good in the actual business.
Everyday, they are posting new job to be fulfilled, like this -

With the increase in Bob's job, it means there's real business here.
Translating to more contractors having Bob tokens also, thus, increasing its worth in the market.
And with that being said, can someone from the dev team give us the approximate number of contractors currently deployed and earning Bob's?
I also read that they are still looking for more contractors...
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 04:31:38 PM
I can also see that Bobsrepair is one of the participants on Kucoin voting campaign because earlier while scrolling other telegram groups I saw bob's repair. This is probably another reason to stack up now.
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 04:26:20 PM
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
September 27, 2018, 12:46:50 PM
Greetings to all who are associated with Bob’s Repair project! I think we are all waiting for a good result after the ICO, right? Who would not agree with me, let him carefully read the Whitepaper and making conclusions.
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 12:27:01 PM
I sold bounty tokens at the price of ICO (0.043 $), maybe even a little more expensive. And I think that I did the right thing, because the price is very tasty. It is unlikely that the BOB token will continue to grow. Most likely, further correction will follow. And maybe the price to stop around 0.015-0.02 $.
Good and wise choice actually you can still profit from it if you keep a little amount and try to compete with the Bob's repair, Buyback program.
Looking at the chart for the past half month, this coin is on the upward trend, possibly higher. However, the price you sold was very good, you can be satisfied about it. I guess BOB will rise to $0.1.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
September 27, 2018, 12:13:01 PM
I sold bounty tokens at the price of ICO (0.043 $), maybe even a little more expensive. And I think that I did the right thing, because the price is very tasty. It is unlikely that the BOB token will continue to grow. Most likely, further correction will follow. And maybe the price to stop around 0.015-0.02 $.
Good and wise choice actually you can still profit from it if you keep a little amount and try to compete with the Bob's repair, Buyback program.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 04:12:08 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FvNE5BHWTw

Amazing update from CEO the secret is revealed how this works and what is happening behind the scene. They have good plan to implement unique features on that platform to make it more reliable and user friendly.
There has been some good updates from bob repair and I think the price will further move up in coming days. Its actually the BTC which is not stabilizing and due to this alts also effected.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 04:11:24 AM
Almost 5 cents in the last 24 hours, lets all hope this trend will continue but i already see some dumping today. Setting up some buy support to prevent further dumps.

Bob Token has increased more than +100% in 24 hours, how many price BOB token in ETH when ICO?? is the price still under ico price?
Bobs price in $USD was around 0.13 at the time of it's ICO. That's what the realy price of the token is. Anyway in terms of eth, you can check etherscan. They have the data about the ico.
I always though Bobrepair project was good one and recent price spike has proof this. Once the crytpp market started moving, bobrepair increased by more than 100 percent.
when the bobrepair boom came the market was excited to see it happen but now that the market has not seen anymore activity its losing its interest at the current price.
Activity: 488
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 03:37:49 AM
you have sold your tokens at a good rate. 0.043$ was really good price compared to the price when recently ICO was ended. that time the priced dropped very low. so you are still lucky you sold your tokens for a reasonable price.
Bobs team continuously working on development. hopefully, the market will grow more and the price will increase.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
September 25, 2018, 08:38:34 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FvNE5BHWTw

Amazing update from CEO the secret is revealed how this works and what is happening behind the scene. They have good plan to implement unique features on that platform to make it more reliable and user friendly.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
September 25, 2018, 08:14:40 AM
How marketing change the scenario completely can be watched from last days market's moves. Bob's repair's team attending an event while bob's name was on a car to let everyone know about the existence of this stunning project. Recent increase was due to these to events now development o latest features started to show the road of future more clearly.
for now the hard work of the Bob's Repair team has yielded amazingly good results, so that it can lift Bob's price to its best for some time ago. by putting Bob's name on the vehicles will make Bob's Repair even more famous. good jobs.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
September 25, 2018, 04:15:59 AM
How marketing change the scenario completely can be watched from last days market's moves. Bob's repair's team attending an event while bob's name was on a car to let everyone know about the existence of this stunning project. Recent increase was due to these to events now development o latest features started to show the road of future more clearly.
Merit: 106
September 25, 2018, 03:10:12 AM
Pages:
Jump to: