Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete] - page 8. (Read 68374 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 268
November 04, 2018, 06:01:28 AM
The BobsRepair ecosystem that brings in cash to Cryptocurrency, where Contractors and consumers earn BOB Tokens as rewards after the completion of each home repair/construction job.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 04, 2018, 05:59:00 AM
Today we started the first day with our office in Chennai, India. We are training the staff this week and they will start answering calls next week. Every Team Manager will be able to answer up to 100 leads a day.

this is good news, I hope this project will be completed soon and run well, and can be useful to help many people improve their homes.

Ofcourse we know Bobsrepair would do good because they have never fallen short of expectations as team is constantly working very hard.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
November 02, 2018, 07:49:31 PM
Today we started the first day with our office in Chennai, India. We are training the staff this week and they will start answering calls next week. Every Team Manager will be able to answer up to 100 leads a day.

this is good news, I hope this project will be completed soon and run well, and can be useful to help many people improve their homes.
November 02, 2018, 03:35:20 PM
I don't remember if shifting of focus on Asian market specially on Indian was part of plan or it hit the table recently but this is going to be very effective. India is big economy as developing country there chances of growing big as services providers as higher than other parts of the world. Construction is a area which need correction and transparency much more in remote areas. This is big step which will bring big results in time.

The Asian market has always been a target which the team focused on right from day one during the campaign of crowdfunding. The team embarked on a trip to Asia, but the Indian market seems to be a new thought in the right direction, either ways it's gonna be a win-win for Bobsrepair
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
October 29, 2018, 02:36:34 PM
I don't remember if shifting of focus on Asian market specially on Indian was part of plan or it hit the table recently but this is going to be very effective. India is big economy as developing country there chances of growing big as services providers as higher than other parts of the world. Construction is a area which need correction and transparency much more in remote areas. This is big step which will bring big results in time.
Activity: 179
Merit: 49
Solving review fraud in the skilled trade industry
October 29, 2018, 11:34:28 AM

Activity: 588
Merit: 268
October 29, 2018, 11:26:09 AM
Bob’s Repair hiring an executive assistant
Requirements: College degree preferred excel, word, willing to travel, emails, telegram, errands, attention to detail etc.
Details: https://medium.com/@BobsRepair/bobs-repair-hiring-an-executive-assistant-b439f8d57f2c.

This is an indication that the company is rapidly expanding and recruiting more staff. I see the price mooning in the coming months
October 29, 2018, 11:23:28 AM
I also have good expectation for something big will happen before end of current year and this period will drive more attention and big investment will come to this project. There are so many interesting features are planned to release which are really worthy.

The are currently able to handle hundreds of contractors and Skype with their office in Chennai, which shows alot of growth in recent months.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
October 29, 2018, 10:58:19 AM
I also have good expectation for something big will happen before end of current year and this period will drive more attention and big investment will come to this project. There are so many interesting features are planned to release which are really worthy.
Activity: 36
Merit: 15
October 29, 2018, 10:46:17 AM
When every other market is moving one after other don't expect Bob will remain like this. It looks like here under the hood steam is being added to push the rally. Last rise brought good higher prices to Bob and next push will help it to establish new floor. This time markets are climbing stairs in smaller steps to get higher prices for their tokens.

This is going to be exciting! Big Q4 for these guys.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
October 29, 2018, 06:47:20 AM
When every other market is moving one after other don't expect Bob will remain like this. It looks like here under the hood steam is being added to push the rally. Last rise brought good higher prices to Bob and next push will help it to establish new floor. This time markets are climbing stairs in smaller steps to get higher prices for their tokens.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
October 29, 2018, 06:39:28 AM
I've participated in tokensale. at the beginning priced dropped significantly, but now it is ok.
There were chances to pick up cheap tokens and after buy back announcement price has increased 3 times

This project Bobsrepair always had that extra sign that the coin would moon, although currently at 546 sats, with the buyback program constantly running and a serious team more growth would come.

Yes this project shows all positive indication of success in no time, the buyback program is really a better strategy to bring price value to Bobs token together with usability of the platform, i think next bull market will increase price tremendously.
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
October 29, 2018, 06:28:50 AM
I have always believed in this coin that it will succeed. The price is like this because of the bearish market the market is facing now. I commend the team for the buy back.
October 28, 2018, 12:24:33 PM
I've participated in tokensale. at the beginning priced dropped significantly, but now it is ok.
There were chances to pick up cheap tokens and after buy back announcement price has increased 3 times

This project Bobsrepair always had that extra sign that the coin would moon, although currently at 546 sats, with the buyback program constantly running and a serious team more growth would come.
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
October 27, 2018, 07:15:16 PM
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
October 27, 2018, 07:07:47 PM
Q4 2018 will be full of announcements and progress. We are excited about the future.
glad to hear your statement, what announcements and progress are Bob's Repair main target in Q4 this year? is there good news about the addition of exchanges for BOB tokens?

I am hearing talks about these exchanges.

Bitmart
Bittrex
Bitbay
Cryptopia
LAToken
Exrates

I think they will go with 2-3 exchanges.  Not sure which one they are going with but I am definitely seeing talks about new exchanges. Personally, I think this is the right time to pursue new markets with everything being down and a lot of ICO's going dark...Very impressed with Bob's Repair with what they have been doing!

I hope they will be accepted at least in 2 or 3 exchanges, hopefully that is Bittrex, Bitmart and Cryptopia.We need more trading volume.
Activity: 742
Merit: 106
October 27, 2018, 06:32:35 PM
Bob’s Repair hiring an executive assistant
Requirements: College degree preferred excel, word, willing to travel, emails, telegram, errands, attention to detail etc.
Details: https://medium.com/@BobsRepair/bobs-repair-hiring-an-executive-assistant-b439f8d57f2c.
Activity: 36
Merit: 15
October 27, 2018, 04:18:40 PM
Q4 2018 will be full of announcements and progress. We are excited about the future.
glad to hear your statement, what announcements and progress are Bob's Repair main target in Q4 this year? is there good news about the addition of exchanges for BOB tokens?

I am hearing talks about these exchanges.

Bitmart
Bittrex
Bitbay
Cryptopia
LAToken
Exrates

I think they will go with 2-3 exchanges.  Not sure which one they are going with but I am definitely seeing talks about new exchanges. Personally, I think this is the right time to pursue new markets with everything being down and a lot of ICO's going dark...Very impressed with Bob's Repair with what they have been doing!
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
October 26, 2018, 01:15:58 PM
it looks like bob token has no news about which exchange they listed in Q4 later,
hopefully the top exchanges like hitbtc or bittrex can be list Bob's token
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
October 26, 2018, 01:11:42 PM
Pages:
Jump to: