Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BOD] Bloodcoin|End the Bloodshed|0.11.2.29| POW|Quark|NO ICO|Masternodes - page 18. (Read 68665 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
Thanks guys, I will try it a little bit later ...
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827
Nice, Salim , but how did U succeed processing 5 at the same time. I couldn't with Dash's tutorial...

Real easy, just put the coin daemons in their own .bloodcoin folders with different ports in the .conf files. When you run the daemons, point them to the folder, i.e. ./bloodcoind --daemon -datadir=/path/to/folder/ &

Cheers

edit, never mind, port 5011 is hardcoded in the daemon, so this trick won't work.
to run a second instance in windows,  create a bat file  in the same folder as your qt that looks like this.
bloodcoin-v0.11.2.28-qt.exe -datadir=masternodedirectory2 -port=5013 -rpcport=5010
and create a new subfolder named masternodedirectory2
Open the 2nd instance by running the bat file you created.
Follow the directions and set up a new masternode for the new instance.
When setting up the conf file, you still use your ip address:5011.
You can set up more instances by just changing the bat file to a new datadir, new port number and new rpcport number.
It's not an elegant solution, because you basically are storing the whole blockchain for each instance. But it works.

legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
Nice, Salim , but how did U succeed processing 5 at the same time. I couldn't with Dash's tutorial...

Real easy, just put the coin daemons in their own .bloodcoin folders with different ports in the .conf files. When you run the daemons, point them to the folder, i.e. ./bloodcoind --daemon -datadir=/path/to/folder/ &

Cheers

edit, never mind, port 5011 is hardcoded in the daemon, so this trick won't work.
legendary
Activity: 924

5 real nodes.
legendary
quarkchain.io
legendary
i sent today's earning from my 5 masternodes
0.00567953 BTC donation to bitcointalk forum, f8ccdf37369ff21e1a820b3850e4e487b11666c43923e3173732c64f2083be84 from Yobit  Smiley
legendary

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
need more miner
http://blood.idcray.com/

block only 128 now
and 25.6 go to masternode
nice statistics, thank you !
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
legendary
adding to the above
I am really intend to continue and develop charity crowd funding platform using BOD
something FEE-less as possible
I though to make crowd funding website at beginning, with BOD as payment
but some real distributed platform can be better
legendary
Well i still got this thread on my watchlist, i still trade BOD at some times, providing you folks some liquidity and better pricing.

But i`m not buying any for long term until i see more activity in this thread.

makes sense... thank you for being here

there is not much activity, you are correct
mostly me talking to myself and to pool/node owners Smiley

only sometimes community member posts
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Well i still got this thread on my watchlist, i still trade BOD at some times, providing you folks some liquidity and better pricing.

But i`m not buying any for long term until i see more activity in this thread.
legendary
quarkchain.io
Rt+F of me , thank you, Salim, tha masternodes are working very well. Let's make some loud on the exchanges... 😊
legendary
Activity: 1050
Watching this altcoin closely, if it performs good i`ll buy some of it, but please work harder on it.

with all the updates since launch i worked very hard
i wish more developers can join me.

i plan next to create light-weight wallet
maybe web wallet and android

and long term working on crowdfunding platform

I would like some input from the community too, for what you want to see next. and how to grow the coin.
we have right now everything a coin needs to make a start: good pools, small exchange, nodes.
Yobit works great until now, and responsive to wallet upgrades.
we tried to get into bittrex and c-cex, so far unsuccessful.

I think that i was dedicated to the coin, making fixes quick, and respecting miners (i hope that some made good profits)

2 firsts:

1. first quark with masternodes
 2. in opposite few recent coins. experimental reduce in block size - because it is a very fast block rate, 200000bytes block size is big enough, because we want to transmit the blocks quickly.

this is one of the most coins i seen work been done on it for monthes
legendary
Watching this altcoin closely, if it performs good i`ll buy some of it, but please work harder on it.

with all the updates since launch i worked very hard
i wish more developers can join me.

i plan next to create light-weight wallet
maybe web wallet and android

and long term working on crowdfunding platform

I would like some input from the community too, for what you want to see next. and how to grow the coin.
we have right now everything a coin needs to make a start: good pools, small exchange, nodes.
Yobit works great until now, and responsive to wallet upgrades.
we tried to get into bittrex and c-cex, so far unsuccessful.

I think that i was dedicated to the coin, making fixes quick, and respecting miners (i hope that some made good profits)

2 firsts:

1. first quark with masternodes
 2. in opposite few recent coins. experimental reduce in block size - because it is a very fast block rate, 200000bytes block size is big enough, because we want to transmit the blocks quickly.

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
Thanks, just updated the client. It works fine!

please update your wallets to 0.11.2.28 !

I see at least 2 nodes with 0.11.2.26
please update... when new wallet syncing and connected to node with 0.11.2.26 it slows down blocks downloads.

thank you !
[/quote]
legendary
please update your wallets to 0.11.2.28 !

I see at least 2 nodes with 0.11.2.26
please update... when new wallet syncing and connected to node with 0.11.2.26 it slows down blocks downloads.

thank you !
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
i see a bright future for bloodcoin Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

For me, it is always more profitable to mine solo, if have good hashrate
in pools mining together with smaller miners is sharing

sometime i see cpu miner in suprnova so they need help of bigger users to find blocks.

i still sometimes think that crypto currency is waste of electricity
but my friend say that printing real money, and bank servers is worse...

Yes, creating fiat is very resource wasteful. Think of all the paper that is wasted, when banks send junk mail with "pre-approved." offers. That's how most fiat is created, by banks loaning out money.
Pages:
Jump to: