Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BOD] Bloodcoin|End the Bloodshed|0.11.2.29| POW|Quark|NO ICO|Masternodes - page 3. (Read 68665 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
@Taltos777 We were making efforts on BOD for months, why you sharing this info now everyone is seemingly done with it? A little earlier would have been more useful in my opinion.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Oh I want to clarify an important point. I’m the network owner not just an active miner. Meaning the way the Blockchain works thatthat it’s most important to have stable difficulty for OVER 60 blocks. (Ie, diff at ~16 currently). And a diff epoch (retarget doesn’t occur until that 60 blocks are met).  I’m NOT here to mine as many BOD coin as I can, rather my goal is to keep 20 second blocks times)

So here is what happened. ~36 hours ago a large solo miner came in and ripped down 12 hours of bod blocks then left.  AND because I’m the only other miner on the network, I have to allocate all my solo hash to mine 60 blocks to take down the difficulty. BUT he had more has power than me, so this is taking an exorbitant amount of time. (As I’ve now mined 12 blocks, of 60, with (360 bod at one sat value) with my $3,000 miner. Way not profitable for me. But this isn’t a complaint, wanted to discribe what happens.     - further this IS a problem with EVERY chain, but let’s face it, you see a world where one miner in the world is Mining Btc or eth at zero difficulty? (Where the world gave up on crypto)

Here is what I propose: let’s collectively mine and set a difficulty of 12. That way creating infragility.   (Ps you can tell your miner to use one gpu and a fraction of hash with intensity setting). Thus mine other profitable stuff as well.

What do you guys say?
Hi all,  here is the most accurate BOD add node list:  (if i'm missing any please let me know and i'll add them)

addnode=nd000.bloodcoin.cc
addnode=nd001.bloodcoin.cc
addnode=nd002.bloodcoin.cc
addnode=54.221.133.45
addnode=52.91.189.47
addnode=24.225.155.33
addnode=34.201.101.82
addnode=34.200.239.141
addnode=34.226.138.198
addnode=45.77.62.184
addnode=45.76.134.160
addnode=45.63.78.16
addnode=45.79.151.37
addnode=52.72.235.102
addnode=54.88.111.117
addnode=54.88.28.219
addnode=54.174.26.60
addnode=71.84.169.15
addnode=78.46.92.72
addnode=85.236.188.28
addnode=108.61.117.246
addnode=108.61.220.171
addnode=108.61.241.170
addnode=115.202.142.204
addnode=136.243.60.19
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
agreed.   I was thinking of buying all the BOD out.  yes 1Billion units.  that would catch Yobit short. but in an unregulated world, not sure they would be obligated to pay me.

that is a tough one, especially with a crooked exchange, I dont think I would chance it. unless u are ready to count it as a loss.
agreed.   I was thinking of buying all the BOD out.  yes 1Billion units.  that would catch Yobit short. but in an unregulated world, not sure they would be obligated to pay me.
I have a large quantity of BOD stuck on Yobit since springtime,  yes.   Every once in a while yobits unlocks it,  but then the units go "transfer from cold storage".   The problem that Yobit has is they are OVER-SUBSCRIBED of BOD coins.  i.e. there are 1 BILLION on yobit,  but if you do a "getinfo" on your BOD wallet.  you'll see there are there are ONLY ~288M BOD on the chain.   at the end of this Yobits has to extinguish the shares they have at a zero $$;  a 100% loss for them.  they know that, and that is why they don't want to open up transfers; as it's all loss for them.  Make sense?

they "unlock" a small amount, exchange "OVER-SUBSCRIBED" their problem, the crypto community should not have "pay" the price for their mistake! so in other words the exchange that is under investigation for fraud, is doing some shady crap to this coin and many other coins, no surprise, with no withdrawals folks who buy have to turn around and sell at a loss. that makes Yobit crooked, make sense ?
I have a large quantity of BOD stuck on Yobit since springtime,  yes.   Every once in a while yobits unlocks it,  but then the units go "transfer from cold storage".   The problem that Yobit has is they are OVER-SUBSCRIBED of BOD coins.  i.e. there are 1 BILLION on yobit,  but if you do a "getinfo" on your BOD wallet.  you'll see there are there are ONLY ~288M BOD on the chain.   at the end of this Yobits has to extinguish the shares they have at a zero $$;  a 100% loss for them.  they know that, and that is why they don't want to open up transfers; as it's all loss for them.  Make sense?
Someone is throwing FUD around,  BOD really doesn't have an exploit.  What happened in 2014 is that Dev was trying to fine-tune the network each month BACK IN 2014.  and ended up creating four hard forks (one each month during June - August 2014).  those forks went into Yobit and there are a bunch of coins in there saturating the price.    overall, it's not an exploit it was an over-zealous Dev. 

Since then, the network has been stable, =  up until the last 24 hours.  as someone rented a big miner and now is taking down all the blocks.   

I know all this stuff,  because i'm the predominate  miner of this coin since March of 2017.  - keeping nodes, Masternodes, and miners up.   (until this recent miner came in)

further, whoever is the current big miner,  will eventually slow down, as his hash hash is about cost of $100,000 per year.  -  so this person must of dumped .5 - 1BTC into the current hashing power.   

In summary to mining, a fair difficulty for this coin is between 3 and 10.   (current difficultly about 35 - 45 as of this writing)
-T
so I guess your not aware that when you buy bod on yobit (only exchange its on) you cant withdraw coins! so folks end of selling them back, this has been going on for a very long time.
Someone is throwing FUD around,  BOD really doesn't have an exploit.  What happened in 2014 is that Dev was trying to fine-tune the network each month BACK IN 2014.  and ended up creating four hard forks (one each month during June - August 2014).  those forks went into Yobit and there are a bunch of coins in there saturating the price.    overall, it's not an exploit it was an over-zealous Dev. 

Since then, the network has been stable, =  up until the last 24 hours.  as someone rented a big miner and now is taking down all the blocks.   

I know all this stuff,  because i'm the predominate  miner of this coin since March of 2017.  - keeping nodes, Masternodes, and miners up.   (until this recent miner came in)

further, whoever is the current big miner,  will eventually slow down, as his hash hash is about cost of $100,000 per year.  -  so this person must of dumped .5 - 1BTC into the current hashing power.   

In summary to mining, a fair difficulty for this coin is between 3 and 10.   (current difficultly about 35 - 45 as of this writing)
-T
Do you have a slack or a telegram set up so I can stay up to date with the project?
https://discord.gg/u6nUek

Can you post a new link to the discord?  It has expired...
I want to see if there might be some increased interest in a community takeover???
found out the network has an exploit, plus yobit not working with the community.
they moved on to a new project the link is here  https://discord.gg/acUhzQs
Activity: 12
Do you have a slack or a telegram set up so I can stay up to date with the project?

Can you post a new link to the discord?  It has expired...
I want to see if there might be some increased interest in a community takeover???
Activity: 14
Activity: 14
is there going to be a masternode option for this coin?
Activity: 11
a lot of BOD owners are now selling their coins on Yobit for 1 sat each. Would you please post here if you sold, why you sold(because Yobit didn't allow you to withdraw or you sold your mined coins because you don't think BOD has a future) and how many you have sold. We are trying to determine whether these are fake sell orders from Yobit.
Also if you have a BOD buy order at 1 satoshi, please let us know too. We think maybe that big buyorder at 1 sat is Yobit's and they are scamming us by selling at at least 2 sats and buying back at 1 sat.

Help eachother, let's find out the truth about Yobit and if they still have the coins or are just leading us on without actually having the coins any longer.
We suspect they somehow lost a lot of wallets of many different coins they are still selling, and therefor not allowing withdrawals. They simply can't.

For now I advice you to stop buying BOD, you can't withdraw what you buy and end up selling it back to Yobit on a loss. People that already own BOD can chose to hold on for a while, price won't go up, but you can always sell at 1 satoshi so there is no rush.
Is this coin still alive?  Its not on coinmarketcap.. any exchanges besides yobit?  Yobit is a scam

community trying to revive the coin.
https://discord.gg/Mzf5hN
Activity: 117
Is this coin still alive?  Its not on coinmarketcap.. any exchanges besides yobit?  Yobit is a scam
Activity: 224

bloodcoin added to masternode hoster node-vps.com

Interesting site, I might try it out.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

bloodcoin added to masternode hoster node-vps.com
just tried it 117k getting the "transfer from cold storage" message
which is was the same message 3 weeks ago, then they cxl the withdraw, without any explanation!!

Yeah i managed withdrawing most of my Bloodcoins, looks like the status is back to withdrawing from cold storage.
Lets see what happens, if the withdrawals get cancelled again its back to the drawing board with Yobit. Then we will have to pessure them again to get the withdrawals going again.
Maybe the coins really have to be transferred from cold storage, who knows. We had a small victory today, lets not give up and make sure that this coin gets a second life. Yobit isn't helping thats for sure, but the coins are there and we will get them.

I suggest that the people who managed to withdraw some coins setup their masternodes. 

there is something else going on there are active! buys and sells orders on both sides should be a matter of matching up and executing and withdraw. so something else going on behind the scenes, as if they know you buy in for a higher price realize u cant sell, sell for a lower price and they catch others to repeat the process
Pages:
Jump to: