Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BOD] Bloodcoin|End the Bloodshed|0.11.2.29| POW|Quark|NO ICO|Masternodes - page 5. (Read 68665 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
They must be milking the clock hoping a dev will pay for their support....

WE WANT OUR BOD
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
Any one still mining this is there a working pool have 36 R9 fury x's that I could put to mining this
Activity: 13
No answer from Yobit on my open ticket yet
2017-09-21 01:57:14 Daveeoff

How long is it going to be before I can withdraw my Blood coin or BOD to my wallet that I have running on my desktop all ready have it set up to run a node just need my coin off here to do so .Not sure why it is we can buy the coin on here and not withdraw it ?

We just need to keep pressing the issue with Yobit via their support, twitter and other sources. They will have to adress the issue soon or later.
The coin has good potential so we shouldn't let it go.
No answer from Yobit on my open ticket yet
2017-09-21 01:57:14 Daveeoff

How long is it going to be before I can withdraw my Blood coin or BOD to my wallet that I have running on my desktop all ready have it set up to run a node just need my coin off here to do so .Not sure why it is we can buy the coin on here and not withdraw it ?

Activity: 6
..also waiting for same withdrawal on Yobit and Cryptopia for quite some time now.
3 MN worth of coins now still not pending withdrawal.
3 days still cannot withdraw from yobit.

Response from yobit.

2017-09-13 00:18:17 matveevka
Wallet  is on maintenance.
The solution to this cryptocurrency will take some time, need to update the wallet.
We apologize for any inconvenience
**Please  check wallet status before deposit or withdrawal

The wallet shows online Just withdraw is turned off.

Got the same thing from them bought 6,000,000 Bod off there exchange two weeks ago and BOD wallet is online .I didn't buy a coin so yobit could run it as a master node for them self's if you buy any thing off an exchange by law in my state you have the right to transfer it at time of purchase .There wallet is on line and it's being traded so the coin is not in cold storage so what's up

Its is pure fraud on the part of Yobit, like you said the BOD wallet is online so there shouldn't be any reason why you can't withdraw Bloodcoins.
Activity: 11
He seems to be online every now and then. Already sent him a message.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/yobit-406594

Response from yobit.

Wallet  is on maintenance.
The solution to this cryptocurrency will take some time, need to update the wallet.
**Please  check wallet status before deposit or withdrawal

Got the same thing from them bought 6,000,000 Bod off there exchange two weeks ago and BOD wallet is online .I didn't buy a coin so yobit could run it as a master node for them self's if you buy any thing off an exchange by law in my state you have the right to transfer it at time of purchase .There wallet is on line and it's being traded so the coin is not in cold storage so what's up
Is there anybody who has had a reaction from Yobit when withdrawals will be possible again?
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
Guys how much % of block reward are the MNs getting?

20% i think
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Guys how much % of block reward are the MNs getting?

Response from yobit.

Wallet  is on maintenance.
**Please  check wallet status before deposit or withdrawal

yupyyyyyyyy  Cheesy
Lets keep the pressure on Yobit!!!
Activity: 51
Merit: 1

Response from yobit.

yupyyyyyyyy  Cheesy
Activity: 40

Response from yobit.

anyone here know how to get a hold of Yobit support. Seems like they are not answering support tickets. Can't withdraw any BOD from their site. Already made a ticket and tweeted them about it, to no avail. Are there more people with the same issue?
Seems like they aren't allowing any withdrawals, yet they allow trading. Thats just crazy, time to increase  the pressure on Yobit. I got a reaction stating that they cancelled withdrawals.
If they don't allow withdrawals it should't be possible to trade BOD.
Activity: 424
Merit: 106
https://Newrewardcoins.com
Dev still alive? Or has he left the project?
Activity: 6
you can send BOD to yobit but u cant withdraw atm  Undecided
Activity: 11
anyone here know how to get a hold of Yobit support. Seems like they are not answering support tickets. Can't withdraw any BOD from their site. Already made a ticket and tweeted them about it, to no avail. Are there more people with the same issue?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
After not being able to access my account for 3 days as 2FA wouldnt let me in, it finally worked only to find out Yobit has disabled withdrawals for BOD  Shocked Angry

Unfortunately, a lot of wallets in Yobit are in "maintenance" or withdrawals or deposits are disabled. That's a downside of this exchange. However, having said this one can make regular profit there.
Activity: 60
After not being able to access my account for 3 days as 2FA wouldnt let me in, it finally worked only to find out Yobit has disabled withdrawals for BOD  Shocked Angry
Pages:
Jump to: