Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BOD] Bloodcoin|End the Bloodshed|0.11.2.29| POW|Quark|NO ICO|Masternodes - page 6. (Read 68665 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

the bloodcoin.conf
already has the node addresses in there
u are saying just add that info in their also to cpu min?

how many coins do u have?
and how many are you getting on average per day?

google awaits you pal, as well as all docs and readme's of cpu/gpu miners which you tend to skip i guess,
+
never ask a lady "how many coins do u have"

buddy, I love google  Grin u made a big assumption on an inquiry question!?  Grin which is what posting is all about, questions and answers. I on the other hand freely help others who may know more or less than me with out all the drama! lol with the focus being on just help, (the good spirit is in helping) and if u! dont want to dont. and if the "lady" does not want to reveal how many coins she has etc, again don't. simple.

the focus should be to get the coin and the wallet up to optimal performance, spread the word on all the good things it can do, support those coming in, continue that loop then the rewards will be beyond anyone's imagination.  Grin  peace out!
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
i mentioned all this above.  duplicity drives me crazy, as i value 'time' as the most expensive commodity in the world!   Grin

lol the person that is looking to save time, would have simply given a yes or no answer  Grin
and speaking of "value" and "commodity" they would have taken time to be as detailed as possible knowing detailed information
is  "valuable" because one wrong character or wrong instructions might corrupt files or cause major issues. And a person should
know a masternode is a "valuable" or can become valuable "commodity" not something to not be specific when giving instructions
and not be open to a confirmation question! just a thought!
i mentioned all this above.  duplicity drives me crazy, as i value 'time' as the most expensive commodity in the world!   Grin
CPU Mining is super-easy:   

put this in your config file:
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
rpcuser=enterstrongusername
rpcpassword=enterstrongpassword
rpcport=5009
port=5011
maxconnections=99
gen=1
genproclimit=-1
mnconflock=0
setgenerate=1

. .. . that's it!  your mining.  (you'll see CPU spiking = in Task manager)
-T

the bloodcoin.conf
already has the node addresses in there
u are saying just add that info in their also to cpu min?

how many coins do u have?
and how many are you getting on average per day?

CPU Mining is super-easy:   

put this in your config file:
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
rpcuser=enterstrongusername
rpcpassword=enterstrongpassword
rpcport=5009
port=5011
maxconnections=99
gen=1
genproclimit=-1
mnconflock=0
setgenerate=1

. .. . that's it!  your mining.  (you'll see CPU spiking = in Task manager)
-T

folks yobit is holding the withdrawal of blood coin in their cold storage, its been days. next time someone is on yobit before you buy bod there is a live chat on the right side, see if u can get an admin ask them about the delay on bod coins withdrawals, and to please release. btw u need btc in the account to use their chat.
nah,  you don't not need a high end miner.    I DO run one NVDA 1080 TI on it, as i'm one of the Seed PoW Miners for BOD.  therefore i get about 1,200 BOD an hour.   . . . but you can do much less.  like i mentioned, i'm here to keep the network up and running.  - as i'm a network operator. (and all i have are 1080 TI's. - so can't test with lesser stuff for you either, but try it.)

do u know the original dev can u get in touch with him?
nah,  you don't not need a high end miner.    I DO run one NVDA 1080 TI on it, as i'm one of the Seed PoW Miners for BOD.  therefore i get about 1,200 BOD an hour.   . . . but you can do much less.  like i mentioned, i'm here to keep the network up and running.  - as i'm a network operator. (and all i have are 1080 TI's. - so can't test with lesser stuff for you either, but try it.)
no pools yet.  the difficulty is very low.  you can solo mine it.  either with CPU or GPU  (GPU better of course)

need high end gpu card for best results ?
no pools yet.  the difficulty is very low.  you can solo mine it.  either with CPU or GPU  (GPU better of course)
Activity: 75
Merit: 5
Is there a pool to mine?
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
Vulable profits are gained.Thanks to Playercoin.
Activity: 75
Merit: 5
Is there a Telegram group?
Hello leslie4u the blood coin is a growing community, folks are pitching into create groups, make instructions help out anyway they can to get the word out about this good affordable masternode coin in hopes the more know about and can buy coins and setup masternodes the better it will be for all of us.

I made a how to vid about setting up a masternode for das coin on windows operating system and plan to do the same for blood coin. you are more than welcome to join the blood coin discord group and watch the progress and or chip in anyway you can if u like. https://discord.gg/TNCN9H  peace

Can you drop a new invite for discord? it's expired now Smiley

https://discord.gg/TZNE8HN
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hello leslie4u the blood coin is a growing community, folks are pitching into create groups, make instructions help out anyway they can to get the word out about this good affordable masternode coin in hopes the more know about and can buy coins and setup masternodes the better it will be for all of us.

I made a how to vid about setting up a masternode for das coin on windows operating system and plan to do the same for blood coin. you are more than welcome to join the blood coin discord group and watch the progress and or chip in anyway you can if u like. https://discord.gg/TNCN9H  peace

Can you drop a new invite for discord? it's expired now Smiley
Quick question....just came across this coin and would like to know-

1) If it is worth investing it's masternode?
2) How much coins we can earn per day? Ann, says 20%, would it be 20% of the block reward?
3) Is MN for this works on hot and cold wallet concept? If yes, where can I get the setup instructions?

It's 20% of mining reward.

Thank you for your answers people. Truly appreciated. I do have follow-up questions-

1) Is there a guide to setup master node on hot/cold platform?
2) 20% of the mining reward would be how much coins per day roughly?

I saw some of the guides but to be honest they are not even close to someone with "0" technical knowledge trying to set them up.

Please advise...

I made a how to vid about setting up a masternode for das coin on windows operating system and plan to do the same for blood coin. you are more than welcome to join the blood coin discord group and watch the progress and or chip in anyway you can if u like. https://discord.gg/TNCN9H  peace
Activity: 868
Quick question....just came across this coin and would like to know-

1) If it is worth investing it's masternode?
2) How much coins we can earn per day? Ann, says 20%, would it be 20% of the block reward?
3) Is MN for this works on hot and cold wallet concept? If yes, where can I get the setup instructions?

It's 20% of mining reward.

Thank you for your answers people. Truly appreciated. I do have follow-up questions-

1) Is there a guide to setup master node on hot/cold platform?
2) 20% of the mining reward would be how much coins per day roughly?

I saw some of the guides but to be honest they are not even close to someone with "0" technical knowledge trying to set them up.

Please advise...
UH OH!  the cat is out of the bag.   Roll Eyes    welcome all.   we are starting to rebuild the community.   so nothing formal yet,  however there are few community members coming together.   I'm going to to talk to the guys and get a Slack going.   -T

created a discord all welcome to join  Grin

https://discord.gg/TNCN9H
UH OH!  the cat is out of the bag.   Roll Eyes    welcome all.   we are starting to rebuild the community.   so nothing formal yet,  however there are few community members coming together.   I'm going to to talk to the guys and get a Slack going.   -T
Pages:
Jump to: