Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BOLT] [NO PREMINE] [NO AIRDROP] - Hybrid Mining, Instant and Private - page 11. (Read 6806 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
As I said, everyone can download and compile it from Source and run a full node. If there's 4 Masternodes, that means everybody made it goes up.

boltcurrency did you know that MASTERNODE is not full node )))
Then dev or is completely incompetent or a cheater
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Following the project, seems very promising!
Activity: 338
Merit: 251
What is the required # of coins for a MN?
Activity: 28

What's wrong with you? I'm compiling the wallets right now, my partner is fixing the website right now. Do you know that are you humans? We are not machine, bro.

As I said, everyone can download and compile it from Source and run a full node. If there's 4 Masternodes, that means everybody made it goes up. We are not Monsters, we're just trying to release a good coin to a communitty. After release the builds, I will release the Website, Whitepaper and Roadmap. Be patient -_-

I compiled the wallet on a linux box.  Wouldn't compile in Windows.  Nothing's wrong with me, I just call it like I see it.   It's OK if you want some of your coin, just don't call what you're doing "no premine" because nobody else can mine the chain while you point 80 GH/s at it.

The source code is Ok , me and my friends already mining .
How? Without wallet?

Pops, you can download the latest source code on Github and compile by your own. It's fast and you can run a node of Bolt too. I left some documents on Github teaching how to do it by yourself.
Activity: 65

What's wrong with you? I'm compiling the wallets right now, my partner is fixing the website right now. Do you know that are you humans? We are not machine, bro.

As I said, everyone can download and compile it from Source and run a full node. If there's 4 Masternodes, that means everybody made it goes up. We are not Monsters, we're just trying to release a good coin to a communitty. After release the builds, I will release the Website, Whitepaper and Roadmap. Be patient -_-

I compiled the wallet on a linux box.  Wouldn't compile in Windows.  Nothing's wrong with me, I just call it like I see it.   It's OK if you want some of your coin, just don't call what you're doing "no premine" because nobody else can mine the chain while you point 80 GH/s at it.

How? Without wallet?
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
So use the words well, because we are working together to launch the currency!

Sounds great.  Let's get a compiled wallet that works up and get a few pools up.  If you want to launch it, help the community adopt.

What?

I could simply add a premine or instamine in the source code and distribute it to the community. But I did not. I didn't do it because I am fair and I want a fair distribution.

How would I target 80 GHs for a single currency? What I am? Owner of some farming? No, I'm just a developer who chose to use Blake256 as an algorithm just to help people mine inside the wallet via CPU.

You're being very unfair to say that this is premine. At first, neither I who am a developer have many currencies, so use the words well, because we are working together to launch the currency!
Activity: 46

how many coins need for MN
Already have 4 masternodes  Huh
wtf ?

This is what you call a ninja launch.  There's no "premine", but the developers managed to get it launched and point 80 GH/S at it to mine 2300 blocks.

A friend of mine who operates pools set up the wallet, compiled it, and built a pool for it and the chain kept rejecting blocks.  There's something up with the code.  

We have to wait until the developer finishes their ninja launch / code issue premine and releases good code until we get our turn... so there is a premine.  

What's wrong with you? I'm compiling the wallets right now, my partner is fixing the website right now. Do you know that are we humans? We are not machine, bro.

wtf ?

This is what you call a ninja launch.  There's no "premine", but the developers managed to get it launched and point 80 GH/S at it to mine 2300 blocks.

A friend of mine who operates pools set up the wallet, compiled it, and built a pool for it and the chain kept rejecting blocks.  There's something up with the code. 

We have to wait until the developer finishes their ninja launch / code issue premine and releases good code until we get our turn... so there is a premine. 
Activity: 394
Merit: 100
i like Phore
before windows wallet, already block 2370 Cry
i can't mine via solo..
Activity: 24
source code = wallet
Its for linux, not for windows. And no pools or solo mining?
wtf ?
How, its no pools, no wallets ?
wtf ?
Hi, when will be ready windows wallet, and any pool?
Hello, Bumblr. I'm sorry about it, I apologize. I tried to made a hard fork to fix some problemas but I rolled back to version 70003 as fast I can!

Why don't you download the latest source code? It won't happen again, I promise. By the way, let me donate some bolts to you.
Sry, i'm being too rude. I've downloaded source and now it forks fine, ty  Smiley here is my address BrBhMjSAYNJM9DK16S1Cx4fQvFmw6xV2Vr

Sent! The TxId is eb5f1308851f2834209ce84e30a6d6d05b0b6bcb59fdfd4aeb63a1cc89f1822a-000. Enjoy.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
Hello! It looks pretty interesting. I wanted to ask when there will be all the additional information: roadmap, whitepaper and so on. I would like to see more such projects with "honest" mining.
Pages:
Jump to: