Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BOLT] [NO PREMINE] [NO AIRDROP] - Hybrid Mining, Instant and Private - page 8. (Read 6806 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I think this is not fair. To be fair, hopefully launch with wallet -windows and linux and maybe mac. The we can all start at block zero. While others are still figuring out, a friend of the dev already mined thousands of blocks LOL

I'm not a friend of the dev...
there's not conspiracy - just people that can follow a README

Throw up a linux VM if you need to, grab the code from github
and go...

Activity: 15
I am not a friend of DEV. I am just a coding noobie.  Grin
Activity: 90
Mac Wallet but no windows wallet... cmon.. Huh
Please until the dev/friends mined enough LOL
Activity: 90
I think this is not fair. To be fair, hopefully launch with wallet -windows and linux and maybe mac. The we can all start at block zero. While others are still figuring out, a friend of the dev already mined thousands of blocks LOL
Hi,
1. Can someone teach me how to "Unlock for staking" on console? I don't see any commands that relate to this function. (I encrypted my wallet.)

2. I am on block 5987. Am I on the correct chain?
Activity: 2
macOS wallet require system above 10.13, But my OS system is 10.12.
Activity: 164
Merit: 37
With a 1 minute block time the blockchain will rapidly get bloated. Are there any plans to mitigate the problem with wallet code enhancements?
Activity: 17
Linux Wallet   on Virtual Box  Tongue
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Mac Wallet but no windows wallet... cmon.. Huh
This is my bolt.conf that works with the miners:

rpcuser=boltrpc
rpcpassword=password
rpcport=11991
rpcallowip=123.123.123.123
addnode=71.207.40.105
addnode=177.38.103.122
addnode=73.237.102.32
addnode=104.131.51.223
addnode=45.76.115.23
server=1
listen=1
daemon=1

Update the password.  Set the ip address to the IP of your miner.

I use this to start a miner:

cgminer.exe  -o ip.ip.ip.ip:11991 -u boltrpc -p password

Beware the algo you use - it need to be the right blake or it just rejects.  In ccminer, its -k blake, cgminer --blake256 etc. 

But this should get you connecting and then you can see if your blocks mine.  If they just reject - probably the wrong blake.

Thanks a lot, getting  Connection refused,  can be the problem in the VRM i thing. Dont have other explanation  why i cant connect .I am gonna wait for the pool.
[2018-01-27 00:50:08] HTTP request failed: Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1 port 9050: Connection refused
[2018-01-27 00:50:08] get_work failed, retry after 30 seconds

Cant figure out what i am doing wrong withing a ccminer .bat file any raw examples for the miner? around here .
Activity: 28
Guys, I am very noob with coding but somehow I managed to get bolt-cli and boltd on ubuntu 14. Then I get Bolt address from bolt-cli.
The address from bolt-cli is an public key, right? so when windows QT wallet is finished, How can I transfer all bolt to windows wallet? or any command that provide me with private key?

Hello, Babuubabuu! How are you going?

There are many people in the world of cryptocurrency who do not have much technical knowledge on the subject, and it's these people that Bolt wants to focus on! Our main goal is to make it easy to use cryptocurrency on a day to day.

About your answer, this is your public key, and to issue the private key of your address, you must type "bolt-cli dumprivkey adress".

Good morning! Dev. Thank you very much for your answer. Now, I am trying to solo-mine Bolt with CCminer.

You welcome! I'm working on Electrum-based wallet right now, but after I promise that I'll work on a Mining Pool for you all.

Our Designer's finished the website, we will release it soon!

Any future airdrop or faucet? Let me know if you need spanish translate

No, we don't have any airdrop or faucet for it right know! But I'll think about it, ok?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Any future airdrop or faucet? Let me know if you need spanish translate
Guys, I am very noob with coding but somehow I managed to get bolt-cli and boltd on ubuntu 14. Then I get Bolt address from bolt-cli.
The address from bolt-cli is an public key, right? so when windows QT wallet is finished, How can I transfer all bolt to windows wallet? or any command that provide me with private key?

There are many people in the world of cryptocurrency who do not have much technical knowledge on the subject, and it's these people that Bolt wants to focus on! Our main goal is to make it easy to use cryptocurrency on a day to day.

About your answer, this is your public key, and to issue the private key of your address, you must type "bolt-cli dumprivkey adress".

Good morning! Dev. Thank you very much for your answer. Now, I am trying to solo-mine Bolt with CCminer.
Activity: 28

Could you drop raw text of the .conf, seems like i am failing to get connection to my daemon

Something like this should work:

Code:
rpcbind=
rpcuser=
rpcpassword=
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
rpcallowip=
rpcallowip=192.168.0.221
rpcallowip=192.168.0.0/24
maxconnections=256

HTH!
what about external miner how you connected? tried different ways still rejecting . Big help from you , TY
TY, restarting now, will see if it works  Smiley
Activity: 56
Could you drop raw text of the .conf, seems like i am failing to get connection to my daemon

Something like this should work:

Code:
rpcbind=
rpcuser=
rpcpassword=
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
rpcallowip=
rpcallowip=192.168.0.221
rpcallowip=192.168.0.0/24
maxconnections=256

HTH!

Hello, Broke. How you going?

You can use bolt-cli getaccountaddress 0 to get your first account address or use bolt-cli getnewaddress to generate a new one! Besides, we have feature to send private coins, but I need to write up an article teaching how to do it Wink

Enjoy!

Hi !

Seems to be running well - I let about 30GH/s run over night - and the wallet shows balances this morning
I did notice if I put anymore then 30GH/s into 1 daemon, the daemon stops responding to cli...
it still hands out work to the rigs, but './bolt-cli getbalance' hangs forever (or at least 5 minutes which is the longest I waited)

Tried 'maxconnects=256' in the conf file - but that didn't seem to make a difference

Pages:
Jump to: