Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BOLT] [NO PREMINE] [NO AIRDROP] - Hybrid Mining, Instant and Private - page 9. (Read 6806 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Hello, Broke. How you going?

You can use bolt-cli getaccountaddress 0 to get your first account address or use bolt-cli getnewaddress to generate a new one! Besides, we have feature to send private coins, but I need to write up an article teaching how to do it Wink

Enjoy!

Hi !

Seems to be running well - I let about 30GH/s run over night - and the wallet shows balances this morning
I did notice if I put anymore then 30GH/s into 1 daemon, the daemon stops responding to cli...
it still hands out work to the rigs, but './bolt-cli getbalance' hangs forever (or at least 5 minutes which is the longest I waited)

Tried 'maxconnects=256' in the conf file - but that didn't seem to make a difference
Activity: 30
Hi,

are there any bounties for translation? If so, I would like to reserve the Croatian translation.

Activity: 15
Waiting for windows QT wallet.
Activity: 24
Hi, its any pool for mining?
Activity: 17
@DEV Can you give address and ports for maining if they are ready ?
Activity: 28
I ended up with a cli wallet and no QT stuff...  I used the zip link on the front page and compiled.

It seems to have two different parts - boltd is the server and bolt-cli takes the commands that boltd should.

At the moment I'm trying yet another version of blake algo with cgminer to see if I have the right one to mine.

Try
Code:
./bolt-cli getnewaddress

Thanks guys - that should do it - I also found this in a DASH setup guide:
dash-cli getaccountaddress 0

I'll try that if getnewaddress fails

Hello, Broke. How you going?

You can use bolt-cli getaccountaddress 0 to get your first account address or use bolt-cli getnewaddress to generate a new one! Besides, we have feature to send private coins, but I need to write up an article teaching how to do it Wink

Enjoy!
Activity: 17
All working nice and good ))) Here the adress:   BbcTrJncSJ679xJuncBufJD82AMo7jZBbz   

network info
"version" : 90101,
    "protocolversion" : 70003,
    "timeoffset" : 0,
    "connections" : 8,
    "proxy" : "",
    "relayfee" : 0.00001000,
    "localaddresses" : [
        {
            "address" : "212.17.38.191",
            "port" : 11990,
            "score" : 4

"blocks" : 3599,
    "currentblocksize" : 0,
    "currentblocktx" : 0,
    "difficulty" : 1596.83145700,
    "errors" : "",
    "genproclimit" : -1,
    "networkhashps" : 189377647648,
    "pooledtx" : 0,
    "testnet" : false,
    "generate" : false,
    "hashespersec" : 0

blockcount
Activity: 45
I will reserve the Romanian translation
I ended up with a cli wallet and no QT stuff...  I used the zip link on the front page and compiled.

It seems to have two different parts - boltd is the server and bolt-cli takes the commands that boltd should.

At the moment I'm trying yet another version of blake algo with cgminer to see if I have the right one to mine.

Try
Code:
./bolt-cli getnewaddress

Thanks guys - that should do it - I also found this in a DASH setup guide:
dash-cli getaccountaddress 0

I'll try that if getnewaddress fails
Activity: 82
Merit: 10

Hmm maybe try
Code:
-k blake
or
Code:
-k blake256r14
with sgminer https://github.com/tpruvot/sgminer/releases

I got boltd and bolt-cli working - but there's not 'createaddress' or 'createaccount' in bolt-cli ?
'showaccount' shows an empty ("") account name with a zero balance

Try
Code:
./bolt-cli getnewaddress

I got boltd and bolt-cli working - but there's not 'createaddress' or 'createaccount' in bolt-cli ?
'showaccount' shows an empty ("") account name with a zero balance

[Compiled both daemon and QT successfully on Ubuntu 16.04 x64 using boost v1.58 and db++ v4.8
Also make sure to specifically use
Code:
-a blake
in ccminer, not any of the other versions of blake

I got the mining end (daemon/ccminer) worked out - pain in the ass with the QT stuff though
wish they had at least include a cli wallet - having to install a full X setup just for a freakin
wallet is lame...Not to mention remote X blows
Pls share pool.
Thank you so much.
Activity: 82
Can someone share...

What is the current hashrate of the network?  And current blockheight?

What os / version have you been successful at compiling the wallet on?  

Current nethash: 190GH/s (1xGTX1070 gets about 2.5GH/s)
Blockheight: 3166

Compiled both daemon and QT successfully on Ubuntu 16.04 x64 using boost v1.58 and db++ v4.8

Also make sure to specifically use
Code:
-a blake
in ccminer, not any of the other versions of blake
Activity: 2
I will reserve for Simplified Chinese translation.
Activity: 58
no premine, but not everyone can mine, this is not fair dev, not everyone can use linux
Activity: 116
is it possible to do mining using linux?

Might be possible, but not worth it.  I hosted a linux wallet remotely and was unable to mine to it (showed hash power, but never hit a block reward... and I was hitting it with 300% of current nethash at the time).
Activity: 58
is it possible to do mining using linux?
Activity: 3
Accompanying the project closely.
I hope it really is true, our community needs groups with good intentions, the project parace promising, waiting for wallets and roadmap!
Pages:
Jump to: