Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonpay [ICO] Live ICO : Global Solution for Financial Freedom - page 27. (Read 42952 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
hello dev! Do you plan to enter premium exchanges like Polonex, Bitfinex or Kraken?

These exchanges are expensive for listing a token
Activity: 448
Merit: 111
Will there be an app compatible with MacOS?

So far, we provide web-wallet that is available on every browser, from every device and that doesn't depend on OS, so, currently, there is no necessity in desktop app for PC or Mac. Now our purpose is to launch iOS and Android app.
With which banks have you already reached agreements on cooperation?

Sorry, we can't disclose this business information.
Hello. Have you got licenses to provide cooperation with enterprises?

So far, we provide only crypto wallet that doesn't violate any restrictions. In the future, in order to keep our clients' assets in fiat we'll need licenses. Thus, we are working on this issue already.
What terms should the exchange meet in order to become your liquidity provider?

We are glad to cooperate with every exchange that during its tenure has proved its reliability.

What if they demand payment for cooperation with Bonpay? Do ypu have special founds for it or position about it?

We know that exchanges may demand payment for cooperation. We have funds intended for this issue.
Does your app provide an opportunity of mass payments?

Mass payments option will be available in every wallet version.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Hi. At which events can I meet the members of your company in the nearest future?
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Bonpay Wallet&Card - All-In-One Solution To Spend Your Cryptocurrencies

More on Coinidol.com: https://coinidol.com/ico-tips-how-to-launch-a-successful-offering/

the picture is funny and usefull, i already read your article carefully, Bonpay really aswome if product release.
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
Bonpay Wallet&Card - All-In-One Solution To Spend Your Cryptocurrencies

More on Coinidol.com: https://coinidol.com/bonpay-wallet-card-all-in-one-solution-to-spend-your-cryptocurrencies/

Good afternoon. Do you prefer local companies or will you conduct a global promotional campaign according to your marketing strategy?

Hello. Our marketing strategy concerns global promotion.
Are you going to issue multi-currency cards in the nearest future?

Issuing of multi-currency cards is one of our priority goal that is planned to be implemented in the 4th quarter of 2018.
Good afternoon. Which currencies can I use to replenish the balance right now?
As far as I know, there’re only two options: Euros and USD.
Does it mean that an opportunity to use ETH or bitcoin fir this purpose isn’t implemented yet?

Besides Euros and USD, you can already use Bitcoin as well. Notice, that replenishment currency depends on what you are going to replenish. Regarding wallet, you can top it up with Bitcoin only. When you top up your card from your wallet, Bitcoin automatically is converted into the currency of the card, USD or EUR.
Hi. I’m wondering if the owners of big amount of tokens will be able to influence important decisions related to the platform development.

Hello. BON tokens do not give their holders ownership in the company, thus, do not give the right to influence important decisions. But our Premium participants will have the right to early access to the newly launched products.
Activity: 98
Does it mean that an opportunity to use ETH or bitcoin fir this purpose isn’t implemented yet?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Activity: 98
Activity: 209
Will there be an app compatible with MacOS?
Good afternoon. When will DLN be fully integrated into your platform?

Hi. DLN is going to be fully integrated by 2019.
Good afternoon. How often will your app and browser version be updated?
As far as I know, the first large update is planned to take place in the end of 2017.
What options will be added primarily? I’m interested in an opportunity of setting limits on purchases in the Internet. 

This option is one of our core goals. With implementing of account customization, which is already in our plans, you will be empowered to set spending limits, daily limits, withdrawal conditions yourself.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
It is really amazing how we will be able to trade in financial markets without any transaction fees thanks to this project!
Pages:
Jump to: